Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady (1022 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by Molan123: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Pearlon twitter has revealed how she lost her boyfriend to her friend, Anita after setting them up.

According to the angered Pearl, she set both her friend and her lover up so she could know how much he loved her.

Everything went wrong after a perfectly planned arrangement ended up in the favour of her bestfriend. The lady said the incident happened five years ago and the duo are happily married with two kids.

Pearl revealed how deeply hurt she was, and hope that God would not forgive her friend for usurping her. Pearl wrote, ”5 years ago I had asked my friend to test my boyfriend to see how much he loves me Today they are happily married with 2 kids.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/02/my-best-friend-got-married-to-my-boyfriend-after-i-asked-her-to-test-him-lady-cries-out/
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by gloe4: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
serious
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by IamD18: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
May God graciously use foolish people to set you up with your blessing and success.

10 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
IDIOT

That is what the girl is
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by Simplyleo: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
I wish them happy married life.
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by donbachi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
U mean am?
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by Mayng01(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mumu
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by MichaelPoem002(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wait:
Test?
Which test?
For what?
On what basis are you testing him?
Why use your best friend?
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by uboma(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
She got what she deserved.
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by XXXXTENTACION: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
May God graciously use foolish people to set you up with your blessing and success.
this your prayer get comma undecided
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by Auxtin85(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
She should also test her next boyfriend with another friend
Re: My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady by Chigo247(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Don't worry she is still testing him

Ode

(1) (Reply)

Video: Young Lady Allegedly Used By Yahoo Boys Runs Mad In The Streets Of Owerri / Brussels: Horrifying Moment Woman Pushed Onto Tram Tracks ( Pics, Video) / My Friend Contracted Me To Teach Her How To track His BF Chats in an hotel room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.