Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,531 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk (11573 Views)

National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk / National Assembly Commission Appoints Ojo Amos Olatunde As Acting Clerk / Senate Rejects Nnamdi Anyaechie, National Assembly Commission Nominee (2) (3) (4)

Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.....
Congratulations to him

But how person fit take get all these their appointments na
You'd need a 5G wireless connection
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by abiola708(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2020
Buy your original desiger wears at FB-Abiomart store or IG-abiuni_wears.

Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by asanwafo: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:
It is safe to say he has been confirmed the clerk of APC

After all, the NASS as we currently have it is the legiatlative wing of Gen Buhari who is leading APC.
Is ur state assembly not a legislative arm of ur governor. How many times have u complained? Why do u think it should be different at the center?
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by marcel03: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2020
congratulation sir
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by naija4life247: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Heartbender:
Nobody from Ijaw tribe. Not even Okrika or Abuloma. Tueh

Those ones are in the Creeks collecting millions as no vex money

Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by naija4life247: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:
It is safe to say he has been confirmed the clerk of APC

After all, the NASS as we currently have it is the legiatlative wing of Gen Buhari who is leading APC.

Yea, you are right. Lazy youth with no future ambition apart from drugs and Yahoo Yahoo.

Your State Assembly, how many opposition members are there? Edi State Assembly, the ugly governor locked out the majority and swore in the minority and you have been celebrating him.
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by jimter44(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2020
An average African is selfish, they want to die on the seat. Sometimes ago, civil servants in France protested because the government had increased their retirement age. In Nigeria, people would jumped at it if government upped their retirement age. Congrats to the new clerk.
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by Boyooosa(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Heartbender:

Ben efeturi was an ijaw man, he handed over to omolori...don't be tribalistic....

Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by sapientia(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2020
naija4life247:

Yea, you are right. Lazy youth with no future ambition apart from drugs and Yahoo Yahoo.

Your State Assembly, how many opposition members are there? Edi State Assembly, the ugly governor locked out the majority and swore in the minority and you have been celebrating him.

Don't blame me for your lack of home training you this low life
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by sapientia(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2020
asanwafo:
Is ur state assembly not a legislative arm of ur governor. How many times have u complained? Why do u think it should be different at the center?

You must be a clown.

A very silly one at that.

That's all
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by asanwafo: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:

You must be a clown.

A very silly one at that.

That's all
Typical Nigerian.I just ask u a question. Here u are blowing hot
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Heartbender:
no body from. Ebu, isoko, igala, nipe, kàkànda , berom, irigwe

Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by sapientia(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2020
asanwafo:
Typical Nigerian.I just ask u a question. Here u are blowing hot

Its a very silly question

I stated a fact which every sensible Nigerian knows.

You are asking me a stupid question when you can check my previous posts.

What's your intention?

To water down my right to complain about an anomaly?

Or must you dictate what I complain on?

Be guided.
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by JB4life: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2020
Hausa/Fulani people don finish
How come?
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by MrEazi223: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Ojo Olatunde is from my hometown “Ilobu” in Osun state
The hometown of former deputy speaker of House of Representatives Rt Hon.Lasun Yusuf
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by Franking: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Ah! Ope o! A southerner.
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by tsagir(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
ANOTHER HAUSA-FULANI TAKE OVER WHY ?
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by Bimpe29: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations to the new CNA!
Re: National Assembly Commission Confirms Ojo Olatunde As Clerk by asanwafo: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:

Its a very silly question
I stated a fact which every sensible Nigerian knows.
You are asking me a stupid question when you can check my previous posts.
What's your intention?
To water down my right to complain about an anomaly?
Or must you dictate what I complain on?
Be guided.
Then water up ur complaint

Buhari Departs Marrakech, In Morocco Arrives Abuja (photo) / Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund / CJN Trial: Politicians, Top Public Servants Rush To Declare Assets