Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy (13156 Views)

Truck Pusher Who Was A Former Lagos Councilor During Babangida's Military Regime / CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate / Civilian Governors Under Babangida's Military Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2020
yultater:

Think before I type
cheesy
Why are you calling me a fraudster?
Is Haulage Business not a Face to Face thing? Do you pay any money before you meet anybody? When lawyers are involved in MOU Documents and stuff
Pls Edit your comment and Unquote me
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by Omoslim26: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2020
He is the epic of our Economical problems we face today devaluing our naira was his own making
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by chiedonedoor(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm.
Revelation 2:5 KJV
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by ofiko123(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2020
jullary:
Some indomie generation will just come here and comment nonsense. See both military and democracy doesn't work,so nobody should come and be defending is era! All of them milk the this country dry.no change so support no one.

They are birds of the same feather..

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by ofiko123(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Everyone is just coming out to say whatever he or she wants...
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by AngelicBeing: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:
What is maradona saying?

1999 - 2014 - democracy

2015 - 2020 - military government
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by Euegene100001: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Do go die

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by Love48(f): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2020
tamdun:
Ibb should shut his mouth abegi, he's among those bastards that derail the progress of this country
thank you very much...the military messed up the country.
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by pman096(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2020
How much?
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by membranus: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2020
longetivity:
84 yrs old, any problem kid

84 years old, and still a fool?

Making outlandish ego-juicing statement concerning a renown treasury looter like babangida.

I shakes my head for you.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by pman096(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2020
obami007:
As painful and unbelievable it might sound, that is the truth

Buzz me for your quality home and away new season’s jersey for all clubs.

Kindly call or send me WhatsApp message on this number for more enquiries, info and pictures.

How much?
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by slivertongue: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerianization:
Following..........The man is very eloquent, even speaks better than Buhari

he is a library. the most brilliant head of state
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by tot(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2020
slivertongue:

he is a library. the most brilliant head of state

Most brilliant indeed, you mean one of the most evil.
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by WaleRock: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2020
longetivity:
One thing I hate about those men in uniform is DICTATORSHIP. they are the best in ensuring social welfare

Only constructive dictatorship can work in Africa, not democracy. We can only share the democracy name for acceptability and international approval, just like North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea, DPRK)

Remember Muammar Gaddafi, his leadership style is in tandem with the nature of the African man.

Imagine having a semi-mad dictator with good intentions and reformistic agenda. Even the west would not allow such a one to smell power to protect their economic interest in Africa.
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by Realdeals(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2020
The Military destroyed the developmental foundation laid by the British and being built by the first generation of leaders.
They entrenched tribalism and makes it more broader, if they've not disrupt governance, Nigeria, especially the West, would have grown in leap.
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by Fearlez: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2020
This renegade bastard shouldn't validate military involvement in governance.

Sometimes I think journalist are one of the biggest problems in the world. What relevance is this expired military crook to Nigeria?

Why would channels interview this man just to stoke controversy!

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by slivertongue: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2020
tot:

Most brilliant indeed, you mean one of the most evil.
no president created functional institutions and drew up laws like him.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by tot(f): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2020
slivertongue:

no president created functional institutions and drew up laws like him.

You need to either study history or go back in time to know the evil acts committed by this man, not to mention the systemic way he established corruption in Nigeria. It's baffling any one can praise IBB. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by longetivity(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2020
membranus:

84 years old, and still a fool?

Making outlandish ego-juicing statement concerning a renown treasury looter like babangida.

I shakes my head for you.
you are said you are not intending to insult me so why da fool?? behave urself lil boy, i suck blood
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by slivertongue: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2020
tot:

You need to either study history or go back in time to know the evil acts committed by this man, not to mention the systemic way he established corruption in Nigeria. It's baffling any one can praise IBB. Jeez.

I lived through the times and was taught that shit in the early 1990s in the university but I don't totally agree with that conservative and extreme scholarship that finds nothing good in him. I repeat no head of state was more futuristic in national planning. most of his laws and institutions he created are still active.
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by tot(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2020
slivertongue:

I lived through the times and what taught that shit in the early 1990s in the university but I don't totally agree with that conservative and extreme scholarship that finds nothing good in him. I repeat no head of state was more futuristic in national planning. most of his laws and institutions he created are still active.

Your opinion. As you can clearly see, majority disagree with your view viewpoint and rightly so. Imagine praising a murderer and dictator. Never!
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by leye4u: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Finnese001:
One of the best we ever had
How old are you,go and find out why he is atimes being referred to as Maradona
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by slivertongue: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
tot:

Your opinion. As you can clearly see, majority disagree with your view viewpoint and rightly so. Imagine praising a murderer and dictator. Never!

praising murder ke. stop being emotional. I clearly stated what is in books
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by tot(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
slivertongue:

praising murder ke. stop being emotional. I clearly stated what is in books

I'm not being emotional, simply being factual.
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by LegacyB: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Eriggs:
....in your village
Re: Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy by FullBlastLight: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:
What is maradona saying?
1999 - 2014 - democracy
2015 - 2020 - military government
Or, 2015 - 2020 -Militocracy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / Is Vulcan Energy LLC Really Going To Build Six New Oil Refineries? / 2015: Enugu Imploding, Chime's Political Fortune In Final Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.