Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants (13134 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria / Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Who Was Assassinated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by spyx64(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2012
Ex-militants seeking inclusion into the federal government Amnesty Programme in the Niger Delta yesterday threatened a fresh attack on oil installations in the region if the new National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki fails to recognize them in the next one week. National speaker of the phase III ex-militants, Anuke Godwin, issued the threat contained in a text message to Weekly Trust yesterday in Yenagoa.

Godwin berated the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, noting that their own kinsman had disappointed them by performing below expectation since his assumption of office.

He said, “We thought that Jonathan’s administration would serve the interest of his kindred but we were wrong. Our calculation proved the contrary as his government after two years in office has nothing to show for it in the Niger Delta region. The Yaradua’s leadership was more reliable and preferred to this present one”.

Godwin explained that the NSA would have more battles to tackle in the country other than the menace of Boko Haram in some parts of the north due to what he described as the long neglect of his group’s plea to become part of the amnesty.

“We are urging the new NSA to focus attention on phase III amnesty programme to avoid disaster. We are telling the entire nation that if they take us for granted, a week from now, we shall resume firing to down the oil production without mercy,” the text reads in part.

Reacting, the JTF’s spokesman, Lt. Col. Onyema Nwachukwu said the mandate of the Joint Task Force code named ‘Operation Pulo Shield’ is quite clear and unambiguous- to curb all acts of economic sabotage bedeviling Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.”

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9858:yaradua-more-reliable-than-jonathan-ex-militants&catid=40:cover-stories&Itemid=26

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
GEJ is not a regional president, you useless militants should get a real job.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by amosy007: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
Non sense.. Is jonathan d president of naija delta or president of nigeria? Mtchew
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ah finally, tribalism and 'my broda' beginning to hit back at its proponents.. make i lie down watch this show..
[img]http://woahnigeria.files./2011/06/block.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ is not a regional president, you useless militants should get a real job.

You mean like the other guy who got a juicy contract only recently from this same government? I am sure he is whining cause he ain't gotten his share of the loot now. What are you really saying?
He is telling you that he has not gotten his promised share of the loot while some others are being given over a hundred million dollars worth. Wetin come make his own claim useless? grin
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by jmaine: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Them dey find free monthly stipends cheesy . . . .Why you go blame them when Tompolo and Boyloaf dey live large grin . . .

Mess up and have the JTF in collabo with your ex - millitant Lords smoke you all to extinction cool . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by lafuria1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
dasuki was brought in 2 deal wt d insecurity in da north, na d ex militant want 2 begin dia hostility, i hope azazi has no hand in this. The exmilitant shld chil jor.

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Shuen: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
I dey laugh ooo,dis is what u get when u intend to negotiate with terrorists.expect more splinter groups to spring up in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
^^^ These militants had at work even while Azazi was there. Check your papers.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by sheyguy: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
Coming from the NDtans themselves. . . Lol . . . Now they know that it is not all about where the president is from.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by ebamma(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
its high time i formed my own militant group,right now im looking for sponsors after we kidnap like 5 whitemen,them go give us amnesty.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by TBD(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
Go and fellow Ex-militants collect your own share from then useless and ungrateful peopel.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
GEJ has disappointed the entire trust of the masses.

Petrol 65, now 97 still going to 150 or 200.
PHCN tariff now x3 right now for businesses
Insecurity = 100%
Roads = None (FERMA is totally defunct now)
The EFCC = Totally crippled since the appointment of that fat thief Lamordi
Education = Messed up. Even Part-Time has been shut down, the same processed GEJ used in getting to where he is undecided

What more is left for the common people.

4 Likes

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by folex101: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nothing good comes out of violence and THREAT is not the best means of achieving one's aim, destruction and damage to existing national structures and resources bring no gain to anyone. All of these,take us aback.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by GenOrumov: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
When they pleaded with them to accept amnesty, they refused. Now, they ask to be included in 'free money scheme.' Politicians, civil servants, thieves, white men, militants dey collect them own. Boko haram go soon collect their own. Abeg make dem no spend oil money finish for us ordinary nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by amosy007: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
folex101: Nothing good comes out of violence and THREAT is not the best means of achieving one's aim, destruction and damage to existing national structures and resources bring no gain to anyone. All of these,take us aback.
go and tell imam shekau and henry okah that one
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by mu2sa2: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
Yes we deserve what we bargained for. Of the 3 leading presidential candidates in 2011 elections GEJ was the least likely to deliver but people voted out of sentiments - religion(he's a Christian), regional(he's south- south), myopic(he had no shoes when he was in primary school), ethnic (he's from my tribe), superstition (his name is Goodluck, so Nigeria will be lucky) . And the PDP completed the charade with massive rigging. So as u lay ur bed so u lie on it.

14 Likes

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by wadoski: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
aasog1: GEJ has disappointed the entire trust of the masses.

Petrol 65, now 97 still going to 150 or 200.
PHCN tariff now x3 right now for businesses
Insecurity = 100%
Roads = None (FERMA is totally defunct now)
The EFCC = Totally crippled since the appointment of that fat thief Lamordi
Education = Messed up. Even Part-Time has been shut down, the same processed GEJ used in getting to where he is undecided

What more is left for the common people.
What have all these you listed got to do with the millitants‘ demand?
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Engineer1985(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
Its not always nice to compare people. Goodluck has his own ideology in life, and that is just what he's using to rule the country. So far he's not fairing badly!
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
When they pleaded with them to accept amnesty, they refused. Now, they ask to be included in 'free money scheme.' Politicians, civil servants, thieves, white men, militants dey collect them own. Boko haram go soon collect their own. Abeg make dem no spend oil money finish for us ordinary nigerians.

That is not true. I don't believe this group are of those who refused. There were militant groups who were added to the list well over a year after the initial package was signed. I remember Abia/Imo kidnappers were added to the list about a year after the initial amnesty package deal was signed. And yes, since they and others got offered the package, it makes sense for them to demand they also be paid. Abi no be so?
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Chanchit: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
musKeeto: Ah finally, tribalism and 'my broda' beginning to hit back at its proponents.. make i lie down watch this show..
Bro's, if u go to sleep on this kyn pillow, with nigeria in ur mind, na soso bad dreams u get dey dream o...

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by BENZINA(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
My dear aasog1 learn to be patient.Two to three years from now GEJ shall be the best president nigeria would ever had.UP BENDEL!
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Chanchit: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mtcheeeew... Sebi GEJ na their pikin, ehn, make e go give him idle brothers free money nau
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by greall1: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
Gej makes things defficult for people. I prefer late yar dua
Than gej may his soul gettle rest in peace amin.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by crackhouse(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
Are they still selling the militant recruitment form?. Any idea pls, I want to buy.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by BlackBaron: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
Least maybe some Nigerians would now understand having a President or political appointee hail from your geographical zone or tribe would not necessarily translate to elevated economic or social status.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by greall1: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
Abeg go sit down jooor mu mu
BENZINA: My dear aasog1 learn to be patient.Two to three years from now GEJ shall be the best president nigeria would ever had.UP BENDEL!
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by muchex: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
Omo, dis is the fastest way to study abroad and get a job and hopefully Government contracts in Naija o!, just start your own mushroom militancy group, threaten the GVT that u will bomb Oil pipelines(u can buy a few carbide/knock out for the assignment)& I tell u, this lame Gvt will shiver & yield to your demands like they've always done, after all, na them carry their mouth dey invite terrorists to come sign up for Amnesty.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by ifeci: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
BENZINA: My dear aasog1 learn to be patient.Two to three years from now GEJ shall be the best president nigeria would ever had.UP BENDEL!

Mumu! who go give am dat kind time? with all the corruption being swept under the carpet!
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by BENZINA(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
GEJ is just one man out of over 175million people,he cannot do all alone without our help.
Re: Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants by Gbawe: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
musKeeto: Ah finally, tribalism and 'my broda' beginning to hit back at its proponents.. make i lie down watch this show..

This is the biggest lesson of all for Nigerians to learn. Nigerians must learn to support the best candidate available by looking at their record dispassionately and without bias or sentiments.

Doing this will save the future disappointment that will give rise to this sort of lamentation. Everything about GEJ's record as an administrator, plus the company he was keeping before the elections, gave a stark indication of all we are seeing today for those who look at issues critically and without emotions. I just hope, for the sake of our nation, Nigerians have learnt their lesson and that they will become less emotional and less biased with their electoral decision-making in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months / Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat / Labaran Maku And His Team Visit Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.