Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders (1183 Views)

We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / How Do I Recover Lost Files After Formatting? / All My Files And Folders have Suddenly Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by taosola(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2011
Call me if you need the software that will enable you to recover all your lost folders and files back to your system or flash drive.

WHAT DOES IT DO?

• It recovers deleted folders and files from your hard disk and flash drive back.
• It recovers lost folders and files when you format your hard drive and flash drive
• During the recovery, you can ignore all the potential harmful files and folders discovered by your anti-virus.
• If your system is formatted ten times, this software will recover every important file and folder back by a single action.

With this software, you don’t need to be afraid of losing that important files and folders by any means again.

For more information: 08022566448 08039127604
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by Khoded(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2011
ok how can i get it'nd wits the name
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by obosirow: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2011
I guess its R-Studio 5.0 cool
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2011
Say No!!!! to limited bundles,
Yes to 18G a Month,
Another Yes to 56G three month Browsing,
with just N2000
download everything you need without looking back!!!!
watch and listen to tv,radio
heavy files is nothing with indian web proxy
try,test and see my package is wonderful
add me on facebook with
gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by kess1(m): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2011
Thank you for sharing this info. I'll give you a call. smiley
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by taosola(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2011
Khoded:

ok how can i get it'nd wits the name

The name is "STELLER"

kess.1:

Thank you for sharing this info. I'll give you a call. smiley

You are welcome. I will be expecting your call
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by felix55(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2011
dn't call any1. D best 1 s Data Recovery.
It recover everything dat u lost even d virus u kill.
I hv use it 4 more dan 4yrs nw and it responed very well.
Try it and drop ur testimony.
Dn't spend any money 2 anyone o,
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by AirBender9: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
My personal experience is that Kernel for FAT and NTFS software for the same purpose is also worked efficiently and instantly recovers all kind of data and files.
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by Macaulish(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ poster why don't you give it out. Stellarpheonix is free for all.
I have the latest version for free from their website.
ITS VERY VERY GOOD FOR ALL YOU HAVE LISTED IT FOR.
KUDOS!!!!
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by Philcool(m): 4:58am On Mar 16, 2011
felix55:

dn't call any1. D best 1 s Data Recovery.
It recover everything dat u lost even d virus u kill.
I hv use it 4 more dan 4yrs nw and it responed very well.
Try it and drop your testimony.
Dn't spend any money 2 anyone o,
Felix55, Can you give me the opportunity to have it once again, please. I had something like this (Power Data recovery v.4.0) fews ago and it got currupt when I had one of the hieghest deadly experience on virus attack on my system. ((philey25@yahoo.com))
Re: Here Is The Best Software To Recover Your Lost Files And Folders by maggiena: 3:08am On Jun 16, 2011
Card Data Recovery can recover lost filesa and folders easily and efficiently.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know The Version Of My Browser? / Kali Linux OS / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.