Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Warning!!.don't Ever Try Renewing Your DSTV With Your First Bank Mobile App. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning!!.don't Ever Try Renewing Your DSTV With Your First Bank Mobile App. (437 Views)

Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / All Bank Mobile Banking Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!.don't Ever Try Renewing Your DSTV With Your First Bank Mobile App. by chigodo(m): 3:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Warning!!.Don't ever try renewing your DSTV with your first bank mobile app. They will frustrate you. Your money will be deducted and your DSTV will not be renewed.
Re: Warning!!.don't Ever Try Renewing Your DSTV With Your First Bank Mobile App. by Tunagee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
chigodo:
Warning!!.Don't ever try renewing your DSTV with your first bank mobile app. They will frustrate you. Your money will be deducted and your DSTV will not be renewed.

Bro, even if the Dstv was not renewed, was there a deduction by first bank which can be visible on DSTV platform? If yes, the system deducted your money, but did not activate your service does not mean they are fraud. The most important thing is if Dstv received your payment from first bank, then you proceed by telling their customer care to activate your service.
Re: Warning!!.don't Ever Try Renewing Your DSTV With Your First Bank Mobile App. by chigodo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tunagee:

Bro, even if the Dstv was not renewed, was there a deduction by first bank which can be visible on DSTV platform? If yes, the system deducted your money, but did not activate your service does not mean they are fraud. The most important thing is if Dstv received your payment from first bank, then you proceed by telling their customer care to activate your service.

Bro what I know is that my money was taken and I didn't get value for the money. First bank provided the platform for this transaction so I expected them to monitor the process. This is not the first time its happening by the way.

(1) (Reply)

Empty Shipping 20ft And 40ft Containers For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria / Ship To Canada,usa, UK, Germany & All Europe / Cars For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.