Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

“Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido (1596 Views)

“Leave us to enjoy our father’s hard work,” — Davido to man who trolled his cous / Wiskid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me, Davido Lamented(see Details) / “It Won’t Be Better For EFCC”, Naira Marley Declares During His Show In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by Victoriamark: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2020
Popular Nigerian music star, DMW boss, Davido has revealed that his colleagues, Wizkid and Burna Boy, are “ganging up” against him.

The singer made this known in a new interview with media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, where he talked about his family, music, and more.

Ebuka asked Davido about the rift between him and Burna Boy, and Davido replied saying he has always been good with Burna but was disappointed when he threw a shade at him and mentioned his dad.

“I have never mentioned your dad, come on bro”.

Davido said while replying to Ebuka.

Davido then questioned why Burna was angry that he posted himself and Wizkid, but is always in London with Wizkid.

Watch the video below

https:///wizkid-and-burna-boy-are-ganging-up-against-me-but-it-wont-work-davido/
Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by YoonSung20: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2020
hmmmm, baba relax

1 Like

Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by LawLab247: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Fem
Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by icuminpiss(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Wizkid no get your time!
Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by sorsor(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2020
No wonder baba say make them FEM..lol

Wefin concern me I kukuma dey listen to both davido,Burna boy and wizkid songs although I like davido more cus of his vibes and playful attitude.

Me no get time to dey hate on any of them jawe

2 Likes

Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by solmus: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2020

I still don't get why some of this artist directly or indirectly hate on Davido

Was it necessary For Burna to tweet that Davido was famous because of his father's wealth?

Was it necessary for Wizkid to tweet nobody they para for you, exactly 24hrs after Davido released a song with Para in its lyrics

This was how Hushpuppi snapped pics of receipt he spent at the club and said he was Baba Olowo and shaded Davido's father

2 Likes

Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by Hazlett1988: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2020
OBO pls let them keep hating while you keep giving them more hit songs and keep breaking record,you will be my number one artist anytime any day second to Nasty C

1 Like

Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by Shattuck(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

I still don't get why some of this artist directly or indirectly hate on Davido

Was it necessary For Burna to tweet that Davido was famous because of his father's wealth?

Was it necessary for Wizkid to tweet nobody they para for you, exactly 24hrs after Davido released a song with Para in its lyrics

This was how Hushpuppi snapped pics of receipt he spent at the club and said he was Baba Olowo and shaded Davido's father

true its just unnecessary davido deserves respect he has worked hard for his success for what its worth he made his father famous.
Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by osamz007: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2020
BLOGGERS fit start world war 3

1 Like

Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by Peterpiper2020: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2020
most time we have to watch the videos so we get a proper understanding. The way all these bloggers dish out twisted and distorted information is alarming
Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by ola31701: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
BLOGGERS shape start world war 3
Re: “Wizkid And Burna Boy Are Ganging Up Against Me But It Won’t Work” – Davido by Elton02(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2020
if u like davido,Burna en Wizkid would you die..

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Picture Of Santa Claus And Busty Lady / Bbnaija's Star, Mercy Reacts As Davido's Daughter, Imade Becomes Brand Ambassado / 20-yr-old Boy Arrested For Allegedly K!lling His Girlfriend, A 300level Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.