Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Taking Responsibility Making Nigeria Great - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taking Responsibility Making Nigeria Great (315 Views)

Your Personal Development Is Your Responsibility / Here's One Of My Articles On Responsibility For Bachelors / Man's Responsibility For Nature Book PDF Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Responsibility Making Nigeria Great by ESSilas(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2020
We give God thanks for were we are now both as a nation and as individuals.

Someone may be saying why should I pray for Nigeria.

1. Because you don't curse a thing that should bless you

If you must be blessed by the land than you must pray for it .

2. Because Nigeria is not just a location is a people, You and I make a Nigerian.

So Nigeria is not an environment, you live here today and appear in London, United States or a any part of the world, you are still a Nigerian, If we all in this country move to a new location that place will automatically become Nigeria.

This means that the change we are looking for must begin from within.

If you can make the change you want to see within you, and your friends extend it to your family, then you will see change taking place.

A nation cannot be change at once it must begin from within us, We make a nation.

As at 2 days ago Nigeria is 60 and it has great achievement.
Just 60 years of independent, Cities like Lagos, FCT and many more are already looking like London,

America is more than 300 years and we are just 60 look at where we are now, So imagine where we'll be by the time Nigeria is 80
Just 20 years from now imagine. Why do you think the whole world is interested in Nigeria.
Because it's a blessed nation.
With the highest number of people who fear the Lord, in the world today, remove Nigeria from lots of countries and the economy of those nations will fail.

Because we're blessed and gifted, full of potential leaders, with great ideas and innovations.
Lots of nation economy is dependent on Nigeria.
Do you know how much rubber is gotten from this nation that use to produce tires? Now imagine how many vehicles we have in the world today, using tires
What about coco that is use to produce creams that you are buying, and that's the strength of those nations.
What about petrol I don't need talk further you know. You are blessed to be called a Nigerian, I tell you the truth.

You need to know how many poor people are in America forget all those movies you are watching � You watch Nigerian movies are you not seeing how nice your country is?

That is how they watch our movies and think the whole of Nigeria is like that.

Movies will always use good locations and environment, For the background.

Listen go ask how many people are looking for tickets money just to run back to Nigeria because they have gone out of the country thinking abroad is better.

Friends what you are looking for is within you, you only need to discover it.
For were ever the child of God is they is a short of victory.

The greatest Ministers of the Gospel as at today are Nigerians.
Why do you think all the fathers of faith are now visiting Nigeria.

Why is China so interested in Nigeria? Nigeria is not only the giant of Africa, it's the Strength of many nations of the earth.

Stop blaming the government, the government is not your challenge if only you know what you are worth.

You are complaining about the high rate of dollar because you don't have one, the day you begin to trade dollar your prayer point will be let it increase, Is that true? Yes! Things are not really expensive is just that you don't have money.

The day your account begin to count in 7 figures your language will change, This is why you must ask God to bless you, And you must do what God will bless.

Stop thinking of what to get, start thinking of what to give.

Those who are looking for free things don't get free in life, So start something, think of what to do, to add value to yourself, family and the nation at Large.

Can I tell you this no man can fight corruption, because corruption is not just and act it's a seed only God can take it away, this why David said Lord that you suffer not my soul to see corruption.

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Psalms 49:9 That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.

Isaiah 38:17 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.

Corruption is not just and English words it has been there from the beginning.

Here this the problem of Nigeria is not corruption, the problem of Nigeria is greed; Someone has 1 million but his eyes is still in your 100 Naira.

This is why we must begin the change we want to experience from within us, You and I can make a change.

If we begin from ourselves and family.
Whatever you see today that affect the society that cannot be conquer has it root in the society, And we are the society not the not the environment.

You don't need to steal to get rich, Anything you take without the knowledge or permission of the owner is stealing.

So let's make a change, Be a person of integrity.

God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.

Wealth is not what makes you rich, the blessings is what makes you rich. Deuteronomy 8:18, 28:1-2
Re: Taking Responsibility Making Nigeria Great by scott04: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
wow god bless you for this.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Review This Short Story. First Time Writing / GODMAN QUOTE25 (digest It Without Eating It) / "Authority Of The Believer" By Christiana Oghogho Okafor - A Christian Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.