Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice (337 Views)

Create & Mint Nfts Even As A Novice / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice by Zadoknd(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2020
How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice

Every day trillions of dollars is traded globally and only few people benefit from the foreign exchange.

If you want to be part of the few trading profitably everyday, then you may want to stick with me on this.
The best part?
You don't have to pay me either.

So here's how:

1. Don't use a broker that will stress you and manipulate your trades. I can't stress this enough

2. Forget about that $10, $50 or even $100 trade. Start with upwards of $200. If you insist on starting with $50, no problem. Let me know how it went.

3. Start trading with experts who are highly experienced first. This will enable you make good profit before going on your own.

4. Invest with conscience. You'd be better off making little profits everyday than getting greedy.

If number 3 above may be a problem to you, message me on whatsapp to join our private signal room where experienced experts help you with profitable trades.
It is not a free group, but we'll gladly give you one month FREE access if you're willing to create an account with our broker and get it funded.
Please message if only you're ready
Just whatsapp 0 8 1 7 1 1 6 1 9 2 9
Re: How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice by Zadoknd(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Results speak for itself
Re: How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice by Zadoknd(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
The mistakes you make could be turned around by an expert in the field

Re: How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice by Zadoknd(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
To make good profit in forex, don't trade with a minor account.

Trade with people who have high success rate
Re: How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice by Zadoknd(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2020
It's Monday. It begins again
Re: How To Make Money Trading FX Even If You're A Novice by Zadoknd(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zadoknd:
To make good profit in forex, don't trade with a minor account.

Trade with people who have high success rate

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Banana 8110, Dual SIM For Sale / Mine $0.1 Every Hour Through An App / Post And Get Paid On Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.