Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) (57615 Views)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Animals
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by TheLasyBuddha: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Isn't it surprising? I passed a man yesterday who mentioned over the phone with someone about something going viral. He spoke frantically about the incident.
Bumping into this, I only read the headline and didn't bother to read the details of the story at first glance. I exited the page and something connected yesterday's encounter and this story, I clicked on the headline to read this, na the matter. I live around the location of the incident.

I won't sound stereotypical but Akwa-Ibom people too dey commit this kind crime. I have lived four years of my life in Calabar and such crimes are often committed by them.

Let me ask, why is remarriage and illegal divorce high amongst them?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

This is a fresh case of madness, worst part the man may pay his way out, it's in this same useless state that one man selling aluminium on our street raped a 13 year old girl and paid his way out, why dem born me here nah. And instead of focusing on cases like this, some unfortunate idiots will be taking panadol over olosho and women asking for money.

The rape culture in this country is off the roof. And this is just a small percentage of the actual rape cases. I swear if they don't start castration on those found guilty soon, random men will get bold and start invading people's houses just to rape them.

Tufiakwa. Men are becoming something else these days. Our parents/grandparents/forefathers failed in selectively deciding to "train" only the girl child.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Well, since Lagos State is not bothered about enacting a law against rape. It is wrong to say this but it is better I day it because it is the children of the poor are being humiliated. ,(""Let Juggle Justice come to play in any state that refusings to be responsible for this wickedness in Nigerian"""wink The government is waiting for when their wives and children be you boy or girl are raped, ""because it will surely happen""before they will stand up to their responsilities. Otherwise, why should it continues to happen when government has been informed, well, are they to be exnorated?No. Well, Nigerians are nolonger taking their government seriously. How Sad this can be.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The rape culture in this country is off the roof. And this is just a small percentage of the actual rape cases. I swear if they don't start castration on those found guilty soon, random men will get bold and start invading people's houses just to rape them.

Tufiakwa. Men are becoming something else these days. Our parents/grandparents/forefathers failed in selectively deciding to "train" only the girl child.
Castration? Google solitary confinement, that is where they deserve to spend their life, they should be given seven life sentences self without parole, or possibility of parole.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by LedRock: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Here we go again.

It's official! I'm not sure men can control their pen1s

When they see a female.even if the female is a child the 1st thing they think of is rape
You must be mad for making this stupid comment.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
young Toto for tight bleeping..this man na Badman

The way you interpreted this is the way potential rapists interpret a woman's/girls anatomy before carrying out the act.

I'm not saying you're a potential rapist, far from it, but the minute you start seeing/addressing women in that vulgar manner, they cease to appear as human beings to you, just an item for pleasure.

"We are a product of our thoughts."

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

Castration? Google solitary confinement, that is where they deserve to spend their life, they should be given seven life sentences self without parole, or possibility of parole.

Nothing demoralises a man than to see his organ as useless. Castration is perfect for rapists, to serve as a constant reminder of the animal you once were.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
LedRock:
You must be mad for making this stupid comment.

Do you know how many uncountable times I've read of rapee on NL and on tv? It is now becoming an everyday news that sitting with a man for too long with a child intself is a risk

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by LedRock: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The way you interpreted this is the way potential rapists interpret a woman's/girls anatomy before carrying out the act.

I'm not saying you're a potential rapist, far from it, but the minute you start seeing/addressing women in that vulgar manner, they cease to appear as human beings to you, just an item for pleasure.

"We are a product of our thoughts."
Go and rest, feminists una wahala too much.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by LedRock: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:

Do you know how many uncountable times I've read of rapee on NL and on tv? It is now becoming an everyday news that sitting with a man for too long with a child intself is a risk
Of course all men are rapists because your stupid father raped you, I don't blame you I blame your stupid pedophile father.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Fresh25: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Akpan.. Oloshi undecided
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
wink

Only a person guilty of rapee will be this triggered wink

I apparently stepped on something that brought out the animal in you wink
And I still Intend to do more grin
out
LedRock:
Of course all men are rapists because your stupid father raped you, I don't blame you I blame your stupid pedophile father.
just the way a thief will be triggered when he's called a thief to his face wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mistakenly slept with her and it started when she was 12? cry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
RaptObserver:
The heading of this story sounds like a pump action gun in action.... Rapes, impregnates and aborts in one sentence... Rapid...
You know, AKWA IBOM, sounds like a gun being cocked and fired! AKWA!! (Cocked) IBOM!! (shot!) grin
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Veezy4u:
Why did they show the man's face and hide that of the girl's
you’re interested in the girl’s face because?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The Headline self undecided

It's S Series
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Very accurate

pocohantas:

A lot of Nigerian women/mothers are enablers. You’ll be amazed at how common this is. Fcking enablers! They will give that nonsense talk of “protect the man from shame”. They are worse than the man in my opinion. She should be sentenced alongside the man.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by LedRock: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
wink

Only a person guilty of rapee will be this triggered wink

I apparently stepped on something that brought out the animal in you wink
And I still Intend to do more grin
out just the way a thief will be triggered when he's called a thief to his face wink
All men are rapists according to you so why would I argue with a nitwit like you, I only reminded you that your father is also a rapist, so no big deal here.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by pacificom: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366956/shocker-man-rapes-impregnates-aborts-daughters-pregnancy-lagos-photos/

Pics 1 & 2 - The Culprit
Pics 3: The Victim
Pics 4: The Victim's Mom
It is a serious problem when you cannot differentiate your daughter from your wife.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by semyman: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Most likely a pastor
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Only in Naija will this fuckery proliferate. Animals!
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=9jaBlogger post=94559263]

https://igberetvnews.com/1366956/shocker-man-rapes-impregnates-aborts-daughters-pregnancy-lagos-photos/

Pics 1 & 2 - The Culprit
Pics 4: The Victim's Mom[/quote

Akparawat, in si ro?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by HonourableUche(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
These Akwa people eh they too like s*x
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by purples25(f): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Veezy4u:
Why did they show the man's face and hide that of the girl's

Because the man is the CRIMINAL.
While the girl is the VICTIM.

A criminals face can be exposed, but not the victim.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
"I mistakenly made love to her", he said acting remorseful.

How do u mistakenly have sex with an underaged child?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by UnRighteousness: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2020

All humans will pay for blaming Devil in all their doing.
The world will not end, once you die you are gone and the world has ended for you.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Qaemmie: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bedway Collections is the beddings boss you can trust for your Bedsheets,Duvet,pillows,throwpillows,Curtains ...Available in Wholesale and Retail ..Nationwide Delivery���Dm 09031619598 for order placement/Enquiry

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by balitaaluminium(f): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
The good lord will protect us all from evil people.

For your roofing works, contact Balita Aluminium. we sale All kinds of Aluminium product for house roofing.
For more information, chat me up on 090-38-14-51-66 or better still check my signature.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by abidem4real: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
9jaBlogger:

Pics 1 & 2 - The Culprit
Pics 4: The Victim's Mom
Cities and rape cases sha
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Sweetcho: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why did the mother give her 9 year old daughter (and younger one) to the man very strange. Why does she live apart
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Nadiwilliams21(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Na to sell this country remain....

Na who go buy kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.