Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) (57605 Views)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Nadiwilliams21(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Nadiwilliams21(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
purples25:

Because the man is the CRIMINAL.
While the girl is the VICTIM.

A criminals face can be exposed, but not the victim.

The man is not yet a criminal sir! He is to be presumed innocent until the contrary is proven.

Check S. 36 (5) of CFRN 2011 as amended.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Emmypure: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
akpan on the beat again aqua ibhom miscreants association, I was not surprised when I see akpan there, because aqua ibhom and rape are like 5 and 6

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Nadiwilliams21(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Emmypure:
akpan on the beat again aqua ibhom miscreants association, I was not surprised when I see akpan there, because aqua ibhom and rape are like 5 and 6

This one don go tribal

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Chigo247(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Rape
Abortion
Etc
You gonna be kidding me
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
superior1:
My judgement

C.A.S.T.R.A.T.I.O.N

QED
Death to all rapist cry
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wassapviews:
Nawa o

Is that whatapp link true
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by yettyjewelry(f): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
What kind of a mother is this?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by okwusdidi: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
What is actually wrong with all these men
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
LedRock:
All men are rapists according to you so why would I argue with a nitwit like you, I only reminded you that your father is also a rapist, so no big deal here.
orona dun ofeke grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by okwusdidi: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
The sad thing about all these is that we live in a society were sex has become very cheap and meaningless but some men still prefer to this.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
She get fine breazt
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by sadi78: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2020

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by itsmeeagain(f): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Na to sell this country remain....

Even if it's free nobody/ no country will buy her.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by ogunkpa: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Carry out an investigation, he may not be the Biological father of the girl. Mother over to you who is the Biological father of Aunty Feyisara
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by criuze(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
can they simply removed the jerking vain and let him go in peace
he will simply go to monastery
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
This b@stard should be r@ped to death.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
itsmeeagain:

Even if it's free nobody/ no country will buy her.
Hahaha
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Wassapviews: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
False
gaius01:

Is that whatapp link true
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by karkel(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Na to sell this country remain....
who go gree buy am
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
karkel:
who go gree buy am
Hahahaha
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by harmony75: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
so shameful.. the mother that does not want shame on the family makes the matter worst she should have taken action and seek for help sense for her innocent daughter � this is so terrible sex slave!!!
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wow....I lived in sadiku for more than 19 year
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The Headline self undecided
yell the ops or what do u call them

Am not interested if I no see the girl face

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by EMMY76: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pussy have destroyed so many men and will continue to do so.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Mbamto: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Wicked man
Too bad
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2020
®️She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®️He is not your husband, you are having/had sex with him, collecting money from him and you think you are a sharp girl. You are an armed robber, robbing people with your body. #Repent

®️She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother you're part of the problem. #Repent

®️A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see before we believe? #Repent

®️ I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. #Repent

®️ You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" #Repent

®️Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

®️ Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®️Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek God first. #Repent

®️Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's your enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want you to hell and miss heaven #Repent

®️Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if you like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®️God can change you from Ajebutter to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebutter life make you forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®️If you're not ready you can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but you can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®️If you don't respect your parents, you've disobeyed God. #Repent!

®️ U neglected Your family & Relatives, and u are good to the whole world, u are wasting your resources and Time, go to your family and help those that are in need, indeed that is actually a good way to make Almighty God happy with U & accept all your good deeds and forgive You.

®️I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why you rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect your Lord. Don't take Him for granted too.

Thanks for your attention.

Copied.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by alimohammedibn(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2020
cheesy shocked
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Burna440(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
You see Men from Akwa Ibom and Cross River state? Fear them

They are the worst paedophiles after North
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) by Oladoyinipede: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
When one sees the level of protection and power given to women by the American legislative and judicial systems,one can't help giving them a thumbs up�...some men's beastiality is pathetic and the helplessness of the women leaves them with no choice but to accept and live with it....

and what is this about sacrificing a woman's emotional, physical and mental health for the 'good name' of the family...
Any man who abuses a woman sexually or physically has committed a sacrilege and has already rubbished the 'good name'... speaking out to get Justice is important to prevent more sacrileges..

N.B:I do not mean social media justice... that's a joke....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.