Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Miss LORD_REED :((( - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Miss LORD_REED :((( (34122 Views)

I Miss This Nairalander. / I Miss Sexkillz... / Bhusayo, Oh How I Miss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

i could help out you know cheesy cheesy

hmmm, . Ok, only if you want to

Lord_Reed:

@sweet Potato
The original may day was a day of merrymaking so people born in may are usuak bright bubbly n happy like you! kiss

No am not yoruba :-p

Wow! Really? I didnt know that naa. shocked Ae u just making it up or. . . . shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, why did it take you so long to reply? sad
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_Reed
You have eventually snatch my ms.potato at last, hmmm! you try but i aint happy with dat i won't lie to you, bro.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^ Since when?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought you were with. . . . withhhhhh. . . AMINALIB shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Ms.potato, who told you and with aminalib? she still have eyes on reality101, phate07, advocator, 2buff and i can't deal with that. I told u already, babe.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by yusuf2(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Lord_Reed
You have eventually snatch my ms.potato at last, hmmm! you try but i aint happy with dat i won't lie to you, bro.
ms. potato, can u explain this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
Now why all of the sudden these guys come in here and claim their love like as if this be instant noodle love? Abeg now! angry

Tosin, u are seriously a yeye persin I swear! U admitted your love for me and I told u I was not interested and you than saw Aminalib and confess your love to her and comletely ignored me and now u are here professing your love to me ke? Should I laugh or cry over this>? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yusuf, u sef are confusing me. I complimented your picture, u showed your swag like nothin happened and than you were on with Dyt but I me I stil like th ay you look and than soon you were exchanging words with Iyatrustee and I approve of your loff for her and than now u go ask me this question. Wetin be this sef? Im confuse oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
The next thing you know Bigprick will be here claiming sumthinĀ  shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
Yusuf
who are you to question my girl? well since she has found new love and i don't wanna put assunder let them carry on with their relationship

**Tosinville sobs and walks out**
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na waa for this dude sef! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by yusuf2(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Now why all of the sudden these guys come in here and claim their love like as if this be instant noodle love? Abeg now! angry

Tosin, u are seriously a yeye persin I swear! U admitted your love for me and I told u I was not interested and you than saw Aminalib and confess your love to her and comletely ignored me and now u are here professing your love to me ke? Should I laugh or cry over this>? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yusuf, u sef are confusing me. I complimented your picture, u showed your swag like nothin happened and than you were on with Dyt but I me I stil like th ay you look and than soon you were exchanging words with Iyatrustee and I approve of your loff for her and than now u go ask me this question. Wetin be this sef? Im confuse oo shocked shocked shocked
oya come, let us go and discuss it at home, this is the way https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610605.0.html
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
Ms.potato
You'll end up being mine lets continue with that.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
yusuf_@:

oya come, let us go and discuss it at home, this is the way https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610605.0.html

Yusuf, I have always been there for u, U know that.

Tosinville:

Ms.potato
You'll end up being mine lets continue with that.
Tosin I no want oo cause u are a playah and I know it vry well. angry
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
Ms.potato
if you be mine now, never would i chase any girl again and anything you hear i say it and i mean it now.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
@sweet Potato
No am not majing it up you can check wiki. I'm using my phone thats why am slow to respond.

@yusuf n Tosin
make una go rest o abeg leave sweet Potato for me jor
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Ms.potato
if you be mine now, never would i chase any girl again and anything you hear i say it and i mean it now.

U are a big liar. I dont trust u and I just caught you. Abeg now. Shall I recommend someone else for u please? angry
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@sweet Potato
No am not majing it up you can check wiki. I'm using my phone thats why am slow to respond.

Ok no wahala.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_reed
bro you don collect my wife na, its like we going to wear d same trouser today over my ms.potato issue

**Tosinville frown at lord_reed**

ms.potato
how can you recommend another girl for me when i'm still in love with you, do you thing i'm a dog dat chases every girls around, c'mon girl.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^ Well, Ive seen it with my own eyes. i told u what happen. let me requote u.

Ms. Potato:

Abi I lie? angry
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
sweet Potato you are correct I saw Tosin going after inked n goldie even omolola too.

*frowns back at Tosin*
Guy sweet Potato n me is like white on rice. Go n look for inked or goldie u hear!
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
**Tosinville spits on inked_nerd**

i dislike dat girl to d core.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2011
Na so you go talk now o later na another thing you go dey yarn. Goldie nko?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldie is just a friend of mine o! lol
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
Freecocoa nko?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
nope
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
Kai! You dey try o! grin grin grin

See as you deny all these babes sharp sharp!

E bi like say you be Shaggy broda, It wasn't Me! LoL
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
LOL naw!! i only have ms.potato and Aminalib on my criteria but since you have already snatched my ms.potato from me i won't get mad at you as my own person maybe i'll go back to aminalib then to beg her for us to be together again cos i've already set our relationship into an open one before.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by iyatrustee(f): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
*iyatrustees lands one hot slap on Tosinville's face once again* angry angry angry bros na 10 slaps I propose for you! 3down,7to go cool cool grin
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
^No vex na, d slap dey hawt pazz radiator 4 my face

**Tosinville hugs Iyatrustee**
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by iyatrustee(f): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
*hug of friendship accepted cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^Nope relationship make i forget say i wan go beg aminalib.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by iyatrustee(f): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
Na toasting be dat undecided undecided
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Guy cut the preliminaries and sart the show jor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

The Dome / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.