Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Miss LORD_REED :((( - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Miss LORD_REED :((( (34346 Views)

I Miss This Nairalander. / I Miss Sexkillz... / Bhusayo, Oh How I Miss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
Iyatrustee
Toasting ke? i don dey gbadun ur parol ni, oya make we relate.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Tosinville(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lord_Reed
u dey yarn something, wetin be dat?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lord Reed is angry with me for chatting up with other guys since I dont even go near flirting! If you wanna bring up which guy I dey chat with how about you? I can bring it up ooo!  angry
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Nope relationship make i forget say i wan go beg aminalib.

Wonderful! Exactly like whT i thought about you from the begginning cool
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2011
Lord Reed, Im very surprise. So now Im not allowed to exchange posts with other males abi? What is it really? U tell me sad
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by iyatrustee(f): 12:08am On Mar 04, 2011
^^^ don't u know Tosinville is a real woman wrapper undecided undecided
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2011
yes i know and I told him but since he is living in denial Im quoting him to prove my point!
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2011
Potato so going about looking for who likes egusi soup and who has twin brother is ok abi? No problem just carry on.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 04, 2011
looks rather young sha.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 2:35am On Mar 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Potato so going about looking for who likes egusi soup and who has twin brother is ok abi? No problem just carry on.

Reed, I wasn't going around flirting with anyone naa. If you read the post carefully, the guy mentioned that he went travelling to Malaysia and he loves Malaysian food. I told him that Nigerians here in Malaysia usually would prefer their native dish than Malaysian food. And he said he prefers Malaysian food and than I said Im shock and surprise cause even me, I prefer my Egusi Soup to my Nalaysian food. Than after that I saw his profile picture and I saw another guy similar to him so I ask if that is his twin brother.

Now is there anywhere there indicating that Im flirting with him?  

Reed, why are you so angry like this? Ive never seen this side of you and Im dissapointed that you treat me like as if Im flirting around. Im not and thats just it.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

ms.potato
Pls stop quoting me or trying to be an intruder in my own upcoming rltnship afterall you have already got a man dhat suit you lol

**King Tosinville behind bar for 96hours**

#Grandhustle ©2011

Im just proving my point that you change your mind on females too fast.

Its ok, It seems to me Lord Reed doesnt trust me like I thought he would. Guess its over. cry cry cry
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by xxTosinvillexx: 2:37am On Mar 04, 2011
^^U see, you also flirting around with some other guys but you keep complaining about others, why?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by xxTosinvillexx: 2:41am On Mar 04, 2011
Ms.potato
I also want you to change your mind about flirting around with some other guys cos wat u said on omolola yesterday really discourage aminalib from dating me again and i also wanna get myself iyatrustee again but you still don't want dhat, why?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 2:42am On Mar 04, 2011
^^^ Please tell me where did I flirt around exactly?  angry

Did I call anyone else sugar or strawberries and cream?  angry Did I ask them to accept me as their NL gf?  angry

And also Lord Reed has never even told me that he loves me. . . He came in here first and flirted with Omolola while speaking in tongues. . . Did I get angry over that?  angry

No I didnt! Cause I trusted him.

But I dont go flirting with other guys. Quote me if Im wrong  undecided
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 2:43am On Mar 04, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Ms.potato
I also want you to change your mind about flirting around with some other guys cos wat u said on omolola yesterday really discourage aminalib from dating me again and i also wanna get myself iyatrustee again but you still don't want dhat, why?

Cause u havent broke up with Aminalib and you are already asking Lola for her hand! And now u havent gotten Lola and u already ask Iyatrustee for her hand. Thats why Im quoting u but you dont seem to see the truth and u are living in denial. I p-ity those ladies especially Aminalib for falling for u. They deserve someone better angry
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 2:46am On Mar 04, 2011
tpiah
I guess I should consider that as a compliment so thanks.

@Potato
Really? Well you won't have seen it cos no one has me hooked but you. So you gatta tell what the deal is. Chatting up other people is ok right?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 2:48am On Mar 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

tpiah
I guess I should consider that as a compliment so thanks.

@Potato
Really? Well you won't have seen it cos no one has me hooked but you. So you gatta tell what the deal is. Chatting up other people is ok right?

What do u mean by chatting up other people is ok?

U started it first on our thread remember? Speaking in tongues with Lola. U dont remember abi? angry
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by xxTosinvillexx: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2011
Damn, u can ask omolola if i'm trying to ask her out, there are some things i joke with but you all took them for real, why? i was only teasing her i didn't meant it.

2. Aminalib do chase some other guys and i know and i aint even getting mad at that but they just don't want u to do the same then you're wrong.

3. I'm trying to get iyatrustee for myself now since aminalib is trying to snob me but you still don't want me to get iyatrustee. Besides is aminalib your good friend?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 2:55am On Mar 04, 2011
O yeah while you were off chatting with yusuf
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 3:04am On Mar 04, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Damn, u can ask omolola if i'm trying to ask her out, there are some things i joke with but you all took them for real, why? i was only teasing her i didn't meant it.

2. Aminalib do chase some other guys and i know and i aint even getting mad at that but they just don't want u to do the same then you're wrong.

3. I'm trying to get iyatrustee for myself now since aminalib is trying to snob me but you still don't want me to get iyatrustee. Besides is aminalib your good friend?

Ok than. Than do whatever it takes. Am out of your business from today onwards [size=2pt]even if I happen to see you flirting with another girl[/size] wink

Lord_Reed:

O yeah while you were off chatting with yusuf

Reed, when you were flirting here with Lola I was busy doing my errands in the real world. I wasnt even on NL.

And let me ask u this. Have you read the thread I dedicated to Yusuf? It was more about telling him that I admired his looks and thats it. That thread was even created long before I met you. I treat him as a brother. Just read and see the posts. There was nothng luvy duvy there.

And for your information, bigprick is a good friend of mine and we have no luvy duvy stuff going on. I only share knowledge of Sexuality with him but theres no spark. Just good friendship.

And as for Area Guy, I just met the dude yesterday and like I mentioned earlier, our conversations are random.

None of the guys mention that they love me or have the hots for me unlike u and Lola! So why are u getting all fired up when Im the one suppose to get all fired up? sad
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by xxTosinvillexx: 3:07am On Mar 04, 2011
Thank you.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 3:14am On Mar 04, 2011
Its funny you'd be accusing me of flirting with Omolola when its the same sort of conversation you have with these peole that I was having with Omolola. I made those comments on the other thread cos here I was waiting for you to show up but no you were busy somewhereelse.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 3:19am On Mar 04, 2011
Reed, the time I was posting here was the same time I was posting at other places. Please check the time and date.

U waiting for me ke? I even ask u why the continuous late reply and u said you were replying with your phone. I said ok no problem. What was I suppose to do?

Lord_Reed:

Its funny you'd be accusing me of flirting with Omolola when its the same sort of conversation you have with these peole that I was having with Omolola. I made those comments on the other thread cos here I was waiting for you to show up but no you were busy somewhereelse.

And did I accuse you first before u accuse me? U were the one accusing me first and blaming me for flirting about and I never said anything about you and Lola when I first saw both your posts. I only brought it up cause you accuse me first. I dont know what are u trying to prove here

Anyways, its clear that we both misunderstood each other alot and since you dont trust me and u feel that Im toasting many guys here on NL, than perhaps its best we just stay as NL Casual friends. I dont wanna fight with you over stuff like this. I dont like it. And at least it will give you the freedom to be with Omollola since u both seem to have the spark.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 3:32am On Mar 04, 2011
Is that why you called me a devil on the other thread?

If that is how you feel well I won't stop you but running away from issues doesn't do anyone any good.

I asked you here if chatting with other people is ok but you didn't answer only to be angry. Do you think I don't have feelings too?
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 3:36am On Mar 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Is that why you called me a devil on the other thread?

If that is how you feel well I won't stop you but running away from issues doesn't do anyone any good.

I asked you here if chatting with other people is ok but you didn't answer only to be angry. Do you think I don't have feelings too?

Foe whia did I call u the devil? shocked shocked shocked That post was for Tsion not u. I quoted him! angry

It is definitely ok to "general chat" with other people.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by xxTosinvillexx: 3:40am On Mar 04, 2011
Ms.potato always feel insecure too much.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 3:42am On Mar 04, 2011
Guess Im the bad persin now. Ok, fine Ill take all of that.

I hope you guys are happy now.
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 3:43am On Mar 04, 2011
Oya lets kiss n make up  wink grin  kiss
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 3:45am On Mar 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Oya lets kiss n make up  wink grin  kiss

Thats it? Thats all? shocked shocked shocked

U mean u are no more angry? sad
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 3:46am On Mar 04, 2011
Tosin go n sleep o leave my Potato alone
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by LordReed(m): 3:50am On Mar 04, 2011
sweet Potato I wasn't angry I just wanted to know what it all meant.

Oya gimme a kiss n a smile
Re: I Miss LORD_REED :((( by MsPotato(f): 3:52am On Mar 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

sweet Potato I wasn't angry I just wanted to know what it all meant.

Oya gimme a kiss n a smile

But why were u being so angry? I mean at least to me you sounded angry cry cry cry

So wetin now? Are we back together?

Ok love, this is for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.