Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Prepare for suicide urge. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prepare for suicide urge. (301 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / BREAKING. Nnamdi Kanu:video Of Ipob Loyalists Volunteer For Suicide Bomber. / The Suicide Urge Trigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare for suicide urge. by Slurity(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2020
I am a man of 35 years of age and has attempted suicide once and also taught about killing my self again recently this week but I did not attempt it before the idea die a natural death through the help of my wife and most especially God's love. I created this post to help reach many people that could be experiencing a difficult situation or that will still face the situation in future on how to overcome the evil spirit called SUICIDE, I call it 'evil spirit' because I know what it is, I have been there, I have technically killed myself with the hope of escaping shame, difficult life lack of lovable family and showing to God that I am not pleased with the way He makes my life be, so, I can tell you how the spirit manipulate people's thinking and judgement of situations.
The purpose of this post is not to tell you about my story but to tell you that worst thing you are planning to run away from is actuallythe smallest thing weaker people than you has overcame, what makes you see the problem as big and overwhelming is the work of that stupid 'evil spirit'.
HOW THE SPIRIT WORKS.
The 'evil spirit' has a single equipment that is its weapon of destruction, this weapon I call it 'Amplifying microscope'. I believe everyone has spiritual eyes or mind to see things and for judgement. Just like the way microscope is been use is the science class, this spirit places this evil gadget I called 'Amplifying Microscope' between the reality of what happens to you that displeased you and your spiritual eyes and mind of judgment and that is why you see your problem bigger than the way others sees it. Do you know see why I called this a 'spirit' is because it works with mind and not physically and why I call it 'evil' is because it only Amplify what is not making happy and will never amplify the happy moments.
SOLUTIONS
I will not bother you with many solutions that other articles you must have read in the past must have suggested but I will leave you with the one that is working for me. And its just one thing.
1. Prepare for the worst: It is an excellent thing to always be positive in life but it is also unwise to forget that evil days are possible. Identify what you feared most in life and prepare to 1. Prevent it from happening , 2 . To overcome it if it eventually happens and 3. To leave with it if it goes not go.
Do you know that one of the reasons why Job was able to cope with his challenges in the bible stories is because he knows what his worst fears are before they even start happening to him and he probably has a plan to deal with it and that is why he was strong enough to stay alive even when his friends advised him to 'kill himself' Read Job 3:25.
When you identify and outline the worst thing that could make you commit suicide ahead of its happenings, it gives you a time to think properly, believe me, one of the things the evil spirit will not give you if you are caught unprepared is TIME TO THINK, the spirit will rush you into conclusions and because you have not seen the original pictures of the happenings before the 'Amplifying Microscope' that the spirit is making you to see the unpleasant situations will make it bigger than its really appears to others.

SHALLOM.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare for suicide urge. by Olarewaju89: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2020
If Buhari re-elect as president again undecided

Even now, am just managing myself till 2023.

Can't wait again abeg... undecided
Re: Prepare for suicide urge. by Iconstar: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Nothing
Re: Prepare for suicide urge. by Slurity(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Don't forget prayer plus faith as your greatest weapon.

(1) (Reply)

Staff Of Federal University Lafia Found Dead Four Days After Been Stabbed By Unk / Alabama Man Sentenced To 600 Years In Prison For Sexually Exploiting Children / Sad! 11-year-old Girl Gang-raped To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.