Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide (24336 Views)

Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by juniorstar(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Does Nigeria have a single nuclear weapon?
Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by akure1stson: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2020
when u read a speech u dont contribute to its writing
Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Comedian2019: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2020
nairaman66:

Hahaha! You can’t blame me.., most of the time he just makes me laugh.
I understand you. The man is seriously trying to join we comedians lately. But we have decided to disassociate ourselves from him. He's on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Shattuck(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2020
I am sure if NASA were to release a statement on recent discovery of space science, buhari will still talk about Nigeria's commitment to space exploration, when in fact he knows next to nothing, and Nigeria is still a fifth world country without even the basics of civilization.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2020
North Korean president go just de look u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by DonroxyII: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
What does he know.... Nuclear weapon is meant for Alien Invasion, and having a sit and a say at world topmost table and decision making .....it can never be eliminated as more dangerous Bomb than Nuclear gan has been created !!
Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by proclinician: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Binarytimes:
Nairaland MOD don Bann MANNABBQGRILL ...LOL , E DOn CHOP EVIL GRILL

He's just tired of supporting failure at his own expense so he created an alternate to use it and tackle critics when the ineffectual buffoon fails and his main to praise the same ineffectual buffoon all at his expense. I have never seen such level of foolishness if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Murjem(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Buhahahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Bodlyspeaking(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
He knows so well that if war breaks out nationally it won't favour Nigeria

Sincerely, he needs more of working on our country than sticking his tongue in big guys affairs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by dukeprince50: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2020
OkuFaba:
If they call all fishes to come out, even CrayFish go come out...

Yeye dey smell
he is the president of Nigeria, should I remind you?
one of the most popular country in the world.
well, we are on same level with India sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Malpractice: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Our president can joke eh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Peters95: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Chaiiii, some of the cabals at work. This episode is so laughable. Please is Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by djbussy(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2020
His cook must be arrested for adding weed to his food.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by AbuAeesha: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2020
someone will just be meddling in issue that doesn't need any of his concern,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by LionTiger(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2020
'Best Executive comedian of the Century Award good to....
NA u sabi ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Analand(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
see this oloto...u cannot call for the elimination of terrorist groups n herdsmen world wide

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by illicit(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by HallaDaTruth: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
We also call for elimination of fulani herdsmen worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Help save my cousin's life. No amount of money is too little.

https://quickraiz.com/campaign/122789-save-ade-s-life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by uncommonfish: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2020
Which leader will hear this wan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Eriggs: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2020
proclinician:

Dear , crayfish is the leader today because idiots are the majority. When I say idiots, I mean compound fools that can't tell their left hand from their right hand. Of course you don't underestimate the power of idiots in large numbers like we have in borno, kano, u know, all those places. They've also gotten the results. Think about a place like the USA and an ineffectual buffoon like buhari is running for presidency. Lol.
You dey give your ineffectual buffon title to another person! grin grin grin Jonathan don suffer grin grin grin grin grin
Before u finish secondary school, I don dey Nairaland. Go figure grin
post=94431815:

So the owner of the moniker is not dem [/b] again, it is now [b] wannabe?
You wailers and enemies of this nation are just so confused sha.

You have tagged over 127 people on Nairaland to be the same people as us.
Anybody that types GOD BLESS NIGERIA is now dem [/b].
Anybody that pray for our darling nation must be one of them at [b]
Anybody that types any positive thing about Nigeria must be from [/b].
Anybody that says no to [b]FRAUD AND FRAUDSTERS
is a member of dem MANNA crew.
Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b].
Anybody that preaches about [b]JESUS CHRIST
, is a Pastor from MANNA.
We can't count how many times, some dumb people said in derogatory ways,
that [/b] is the same person as [b]Righteousness89, only because he talks about JESUS CHRIST the same way we have been doing for many years here, ( the person has replied them many times, we guess he is tired of doing that now!)

Well in all these, people can now understand the kind of people that don't like dem MANNA, it shows those kinda people are criminals, fraudsters, losers, psychiatric patients, miserable souls, enemies of Nigeria and never do well in life.
600 years of what they wish for Nigeria go back to them in 600 folds...( 600 times 600 ...go do the math, losers!)

Dear SilverNorGold,
the Bible says we should be imitators of good things,
Keep up the good work brotherly.
God bless you and all sane and honest Nigerians/Nairalanders.

Amen.
God bless you and yours.....always.
Dem una oga and madam don reply all of una Igbos for dis golden post.
Dem don tell me make i and other sensible Nairalander ignore una. Oga na oga anyday, anytime.
is your nightmare for dis forum I want to be like dem MANNA. Una head go correct las las.
MANNA, carry go. Keep hitting their heads with the truth as una dey do daily.
Oga na master, MANNA, the nightmare of criminals and fraudsters
Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by ellapius(f): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2020
mtcheeeeew who ask him.font let South Korea hear this oo
Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Dominiqueismad: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Only the terrorists are are afraid of nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Who does he think he is? The president of the poverty capital of the world & President of one of the highest corrupt countries........ wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2020
I'm not impressed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Seventy7kings: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Wetin concern Nigeria concern nuclear weapons
Be like say Mr President Don they talk too much nowadays shaa
Terry cool
Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Eriggs: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Seventy7kings:
Terry cool
na John Terry be dat grin
Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by naturefellow(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wetin concern Nigeria concern nuclear weapons

Be like say Mr President
Don they talk too much nowadays shaa
baba no even start with poverty in Nigeria. And to think he said it himself, not even run by his sycophantic news media aide or spokesman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide by Krisadam(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Irresponsible odiot.
You want show yourself abi?
Old fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Vice-President, Osinbajo Today / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Amaechi Sues Felix Obuah, Rivers PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.