Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts (24320 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Creatorchris(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2023
All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday promised to transform advance fee fraudsters, otherwise known as “Yahoo boys,” by creating technological hubs for them, if elected in next month’s poll.
He stated this during his campaign rally in Benin, the Edo State capital, yesterday.

Tinubu, who flew into the ancient city from Kano where his campaign train berthed on Wednesday, urged a huge crowd of supporters at the University of Benin Sports Complex, Ugbowo, to vote for him, if they wanted to be rich.

The former Lagos State governor also canvassed reparation by some European nations for returned Benin artefacts.

Besides, he criticised former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) candidate Atiku Abubakar, accusing them of focusing on personal comfort instead of developing the country when they were in power between 1999 and 2007.

He faulted Obasanjo’s endorsement of the presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, saying he (Obi) “could not tackle erosion menace in the Southeast state of Anambra” where served as governor for eight years.

Describing himself as a knowledgeable man, the APC candidate, said industrial and technology hubs would be created to make the youths become instruments for development.

His words: ”I will convert Yahoo boys and make them useful by converting their talents and intellects to produce chips for industries. We can defeat poverty, ignorance and homelessness. We have the knowledge, we have the brain to do it. Trust me. I am an expert in finding the way where there is no way. I found a way to tame the Atlantic in Lagos and turn it to money- making machine.

“Sociologically, we can make mountains, we can climb Kilimanjaro, we can defeat poverty. We will break the shackle of poverty, ignorance and homelessness.”

Tinubu accused Obasanjo and the past PDP government of failing to provide electricity for Nigerians “to make even popcorn “ after spending $16 billion on the power sector.

He said: “I brought Enron to solve electricity problem and help Lagos economy, but Obasanjo and PDP frustrated it. They punished me and Lagos people and even began deducting our money.

“I created local governments in Lagos to accelerate development and create employment for our people, but Obasanjo seized our allocation and punished us for that. That was wickedness and such a man said he endorsed a man for you to vote as President.

“Can you follow such a man? Can Obasanjo recommend a leader to anyone in Nigeria? A man who does not know the way cannot show the way.”

The APC standard bearer, who also said that Atiku was unfit to be president, accused Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki and his allies of ordering the removal of his billboards.

He said: “Show me a better job that Atiku did before. You cannot find it. He is not the smartest customs officer. A customs officer, who cannot define the ethics of the civil service. A civil servant, who said selling cars is where he made his money, but does not know that the only thing that civil servants can do is agriculture, not dealing in or smuggling cars. That is a disqualification. He (Atiku) is not fit to be president.”

On the returned artefacts, Tinubu said: “Edo people, prosperity has come, happiness has come, hope is back in your homes, knowledge is back in your community. I am happy about the returned artefacts. They are bringing our artefacts. I support the Oba of Benin who said our heritage must come back, but I disagree with the Europeans.

“They have used our artefacts for exhibitions and tourism for decades in their museums to make money. They should not just send them back without money. When I become President, I will ask them to pay us restitution. I will contribute to the building of the museum in Benin.”

Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje hailed the crowd at the Sports Centre assured that the 19 Northern states would massively vote for Tinubu.

A former National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, described Tinubu as a president in waiting, who believes in the unity of Nigeria.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-ill-convert-yahoo-boys-to-tech-experts/

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Bontafa: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2023
Hahahahaha

Political typers and defenders don start.

In the video he clearly said how to do chips so where tech come enter this matter?

304 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by michlins(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2023
How do you people sleep. We all saw the video and he didn't say any thing like that.

He made some inaudible sounds which no one will and can interpret

354 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by shox(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2023
He said gazelle gagaraga not tech experts.

Tinubu asslickers don go formulate nonsense fir us again.

When will you guys stop being useless

365 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Creatorchris:
All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday promised to transform advance fee fraudsters, otherwise known as “Yahoo boys,” by creating technological hubs for them, if elected in next month’s poll.
He stated this during his campaign rally in Benin, the Edo State capital, yesterday.

Tinubu, who flew into the ancient city from Kano where his campaign train berthed on Wednesday, urged a huge crowd of supporters at the University of Benin Sports Complex, Ugbowo, to vote for him, if they wanted to be rich.

The former Lagos State governor also canvassed reparation by some European nations for returned Benin artefacts.

Besides, he criticised former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) candidate Atiku Abubakar, accusing them of focusing on personal comfort instead of developing the country when they were in power between 1999 and 2007.

He faulted Obasanjo’s endorsement of the presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, saying he (Obi) “could not tackle erosion menace in the Southeast state of Anambra” where served as governor for eight years.

Describing himself as a knowledgeable man, the APC candidate, said industrial and technology hubs would be created to make the youths become instruments for development.

His words: ”I will convert Yahoo boys and make them useful by converting their talents and intellects to produce chips for industries. We can defeat poverty, ignorance and homelessness. We have the knowledge, we have the brain to do it. Trust me. I am an expert in finding the way where there is no way. I found a way to tame the Atlantic in Lagos and turn it to money- making machine.

“Sociologically, we can make mountains, we can climb Kilimanjaro, we can defeat poverty. We will break the shackle of poverty, ignorance and homelessness.”

Tinubu accused Obasanjo and the past PDP government of failing to provide electricity for Nigerians “to make even popcorn “ after spending $16 billion on the power sector.

He said: “I brought Enron to solve electricity problem and help Lagos economy, but Obasanjo and PDP frustrated it. They punished me and Lagos people and even began deducting our money.

“I created local governments in Lagos to accelerate development and create employment for our people, but Obasanjo seized our allocation and punished us for that. That was wickedness and such a man said he endorsed a man for you to vote as President.

“Can you follow such a man? Can Obasanjo recommend a leader to anyone in Nigeria? A man who does not know the way cannot show the way.”

The APC standard bearer, who also said that Atiku was unfit to be president, accused Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki and his allies of ordering the removal of his billboards.

He said: “Show me a better job that Atiku did before. You cannot find it. He is not the smartest customs officer. A customs officer, who cannot define the ethics of the civil service. A civil servant, who said selling cars is where he made his money, but does not know that the only thing that civil servants can do is agriculture, not dealing in or smuggling cars. That is a disqualification. He (Atiku) is not fit to be president.”

On the returned artefacts, Tinubu said: “Edo people, prosperity has come, happiness has come, hope is back in your homes, knowledge is back in your community. I am happy about the returned artefacts. They are bringing our artefacts. I support the Oba of Benin who said our heritage must come back, but I disagree with the Europeans.

“They have used our artefacts for exhibitions and tourism for decades in their museums to make money. They should not just send them back without money. When I become President, I will ask them to pay us restitution. I will contribute to the building of the museum in Benin.”

Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje hailed the crowd at the Sports Centre assured that the 19 Northern states would massively vote for Tinubu.

A former National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, described Tinubu as a president in waiting, who believes in the unity of Nigeria.

Ode is that what he said exactly?.
..thank God there is video to prove otherwise...olodo feeling clever by half

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Okoroawusa: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Robinmido(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2023
As in eh! May be he don't know about the footage.
Rayban25:

Ode is that what he said exactly?.
..thank God there is video to prove otherwise...olodo feeling clever by half

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2023
Robinmido:
As in eh! May be he don't know about the footage.

They know...dont mind those agbado fools...if not why will they try and be interpreting statements like balablu bulaba?...urchins cant even help tinubu with damage control because he is really a bad market

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by cocolacec(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2023
jacida:
Politicians are 1 Yohoo Boys in the country. They scam even the yet unborn children

Your Religious leaders are your No. 1 yahoo boys who scam you in the name of God with nothing to pay back or benefit the members.The politicians at least construct roads,pay stipend take all the curses etc despite doing their best.How many Nigerians pay taxes.y

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Bontafa: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2023
cocolacec:

Your Religious leaders are your No. 1 yahoo boys who scam you in the name of God with nothing to pay back or benefit the members.The politicians at least construct roads,pay stipend take all the curses etc despite doing their best.How many Nigerians pay taxes.y

Sorry no more remedy.

Sorry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by OfoIgbo: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu is shamelessly copying Obi's proposals.

It seems Obi leads, and others follow.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by CaptainAyub: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
For Tilumbu to make that statement in Benin,means he sees Benin youths as Internet fraudsters grin

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
BAT and so many urchins are really mad but they have not started roaming the streets

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by OboOlora(f): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
A drug addict and drug peddler promising to convert a yah00 boy to a tech expert. That’s like Naira Marley promising to turn weed smokers into pharmacists

Moreover, do you think a yah00 boy making $100 iTunes gift card a month or $10k selling t00ls is interested in cracking codes that will fetch him money?

It’s a habit not a passion.

Someone needs to censor this guys mouth the way they censored his bladder lmao

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Banbutton: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
I'm sure Nigerians can't love tinubu less. A man loved by all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Sebastine1994(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Yahoo boys are just thieves. They can never be satisfied, hush puppy had billions but was never satisfied.

Yahoo boys can never be reformed, it is the law that needs to sit up and yahoo yahoo would vanish.

The only thing stoping Me from turning to a full time criminal is fear of the law. When you pamper these Yahoo boys how can they be deterred from a life of crime.

Funny enough is that the so called yahoo boys àre like in the elementary one of hacking. They don't know shit. Go to Russia and see hackers with skill enough to shut down the whole country. Yet they are afraid to misuse the skill because the law is a strong deterrence.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by ATEAMS: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Nasso
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by BATified2023: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Even if tinubu tell them he will cure them of their greatest problem which is hate, they will still have something to say

Imagine one of their governors banning alcohol sales in garages so that drivers will not get high n drive recklessly which is good to save lives but still they found something to say even when he’s trying to help them

They still said he’s trying to islamize them
Some of them said he’s trying to kill their companies

Help them when they are dieing n once they recover they will accuse u of stopping them from meeting the lord

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by TheChameleon: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
grin

We will also tax Biafrans.

You pay tax for running baby factories, you pay for rent in jail.

And all your oloshos nationwide will start paying tax. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by kk2027: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Na lie o I watched the video 5 times to see maybe I can understand anything he was saying. Next thing I heard was yahoo boys gazelle gagagraga

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In another campaign, it seems he licked the microphone sef. Thank God we have Obi o, na wa

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Jennyclay(f): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu can never be our president.

Never!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by HitSong: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by PellsKodak: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Release the rubbish you want to type cool cool
Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Throwback: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
shox:
He said gazelle gagaraga not tech experts.

Tinubu asslickers don go formulate nonsense fir us again.

When will you guys stop being useless

He obviously had a tongue twist which he had always had even when much younger, but gazelle garaga is what your own brain was able to discern, not what he said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Rapuru14: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Out of deep fear they keep repeating Obi can't win to confuse decided and undecided voters.

Please see the reality on ground.

According to bantupage polls &Anap
Obi is first in SE
Obi is first in SS
First in NC
Closely second SW
Closely second in NE
Fourth in the NW with 38% undecided votes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by MrPresident1: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Why he nor teach Buhari all these nice nice strategy na?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by marvellous2222: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
You mean Lagos agbero to mechanical engineer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by Acidosis(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023
The Nation Newspaper don go re-arrange Baba Wey No Well's speech.

grin grin

Awon oponu.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts by southsouthking(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.