Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (44388 Views)

Zamfara, Benue, 7 States, FCT Failed To Generate Revenue From LGAs In 2022 - / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by wagontd(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Links to Wales vs Scotland video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like or Dailymotion. We're not live stream wales vs scotland Rugby responsible for any video content, please contact video file owners or hosters for any legal complaints.You can watch Wales vs Scotland live stream online if you are registered member.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by shugabasbn: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2020
For Kwara state which is my state they don't paid thousand talkless of Millions because the time the fetus even campaigned wit Ootoge. We vote without money
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Basher8583: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2020
chrisxxx:
Give Ibos the chance to rule. They are Nigerians. We have got nothing to hide from them.
Let's be fair to them. If marginalization is what is driving their agitation for disintegration let's see what they would come with after then.
Caveat Emptor
When I say Igbos, I am not referring to Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okoroacha and their likes.

But you are referring to Nnamdi Kalu
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ogbuu101: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The truth pain this man well well. grin grin grin
My son,how is the preparation for NECO?

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by chrisxxx(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Basher8583:

But you are referring to Nnamdi Kalu
Not true . I am referring to those who can make genuine difference. Those that bring something new. Okonjo Iweala and their likes.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Ogbuu101:

My son,how is the preparation for NECO?

Another newly recruited WAILERS SIGHTED cheesy grin grin grin.

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
I hope you wont hide the day an Ibo becomes President in 2023.

You think Nigeria will always remain business as usual?

Cant you how the North is been destroyed by their own hands, cant you see that the stage is getting set...

Dont forget this words of mine, the time is near when the North will reject Power,will rather put someone else like they did with Gowon,met their waterloo when Gen. M.M was assasinated by Dimka, Obj was put etc.

I keep saying it, Nigeria is changing but many are not realizing it now.

Golan007:

There is nothing like Igbo presidency.

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Definitely the Ibos are going to earn it, am glad that comment is from no ibo and am also happy many of you dont realize the fact till its late.

Common man, oh dont bullshit me with what you think.......

The stage is getting set bro.....when it does i will remind you about this day.

quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=94565890]

If they want to rule Nigeria, they must earn it. Nobody will give them Presidency on a plater of Gold. As it stands now, Igbo will never rule this Country. [/quote]
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:
I hope you wont hide the day an Ibo becomes President in 2023.

You think Nigeria will always remain business as usual?

Cant you how the North is been destroyed by their own hands, cant you see that the stage is getting set...

Dont forget this words of mine, the time is near when the North will reject Power,will rather put someone else like they did with Gowon,met their waterloo when Gen. M.M was assasinated by Dimka, Obj was put etc.

I keep saying it, Nigeria is changing but many are not realizing it now.

What If the North destroys itself?

Is that justification for Igbo presidency?

You guys claim you don't want to be part of the country, you do everything in your power to denigrate the nation.

If something is not from your side, that thing can never be good.

Gerrout and shut the damn door on your way out.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:
Definitely the Ibos are going to earn it, am glad that comment is from no ibo and am also happy many of you dont realize the fact till its late.

Common man, oh dont bullshit me with what you think.......

The stage is getting set bro.....when it does i will remind you about this day.

Trash

quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=94565890]

If they want to rule Nigeria, they must earn it. Nobody will give them Presidency on a plater of Gold. As it stands now, Igbo will never rule this Country.

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Basher8583: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
chrisxxx:

Not true . I am referring to those who can make genuine difference. Those that bring something new. Okonjo Iweala and their likes.
Okonjo has already been tested during GEJs era and we all saw the outcome. And don't get me wrong. I hold her in high esteem. However she doesn't have the stamina to stand against unscrupulous power brokers regressing the nation.

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by chrisxxx(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Basher8583:

Okonjo has already been tested during GEJs era and we all saw the outcome. And don't get me wrong. I hold her in high esteem. However she doesn't have the stamina to stand against unscrupulous power brokers regressing the nation.
We may be thinking alike. We should think of technocrats to effect radical changes.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bighead your name suits your kind, because there is nothing absolutely nothing in your head.

Wait and see tongue

quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=94599408][/quote]
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
But bro, the last time i checked, i didnt see any door to close, because you and your kind are still archaic.

Abeg free me jare! Which one na? Shoo the truth is that if they destroy themselves better for Nigeria.

Anything that comes from there is always like a virus.

The West has done better things for the Ibos the few times they were in power, eg Obj, the Ibos ocvupied most of the important position including Senate President, so bro i dont criticize something good.

The reality will soon dawn on everyone.

quote author=Golan007 post=94598780]

You guys claim you don't want to be part of the country, you do everything in your power to denigrate the nation.

Gerrout and shut the damn door on your way out. [/quote]
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:
But bro, the last time i checked, i didnt see any door to close, because you and your kind are still archaic.

Abeg free me jare! Which one na? Shoo the truth is that if they destroy themselves better for Nigeria.

The West has done better things for the Ibos the few times they were in power, eg Obj, the Ibos ocvupied most of the important position including Senate President, so bro i dont criticize something good.

Exactly what you want.

If it isn't Ibo, for you, It cannot be good.

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by meine: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
APC and PDP are crooks
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ues if its not the Ibos, The Yorubas or monority tribes in power, Nigeria can not be better.

The state of Nigeria presently, isnt it because of the continuous leadeship of yhe Northerners.

Abeg say the truth, during Obj's admin, we had strong economy, down to GEJ who really did his best to keep the economy going.

Why was it immediately this Fulani man came in, things became worst than ever?

quote author=Golan007 post=94608228]

Exactly what you want.

If it isn't Ibo for you, It cannot be good.[/quote]
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:
Bighead your name suits your kind, because there is nothing absolutely nothing in your head.

Wait and see tongue

quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=94599408]

My comment pain this man well. grin grin

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:
Ues if its not the Ibos, The Yorubas or monority tribes in power, Nigeria can not be better.

The state of Nigeria presently, isnt it because of the continuous leadeship of yhe Northerners.

Abeg say the truth, during Obj's admin, we had strong economy, down to GEJ who really did his best to keep the economy going.

Exactly what you want.

If it isn't Ibo for you, It cannot be good.

Only the North can give Biafra it's independence. grin grin

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:

Exactly what you want.

If it isn't Ibo for you, It cannot be good.

You are a child.

What strong economy?

Every country that comes out of years of military rule enjoys a period of renaissance.

Unfortunately, the innate criminality of the average Nigerian came to bear as politics became the next race for quick money.

The likes of Dino, Saraki and all your senators became billionaires without factories yet it is the northerner that impoverished you.

Nigeria only makes money from oil.

If you don't understand this then you aren't even worth discussing with.

Unfortunately, from 2015, just before this government came into power, the price of oil plummeted and hasn't recovered till date.

That's almost 6 years of low income.

Juxtapose that with Coronavirus and low education/obstinacy amongst the people and you have a recipe for disaster.

Nigerians are just like Donald Trump. When science and logic tells you something, you act as if you know better.

The Igbos know how they've done everything since 2015 to sabotage this government, not even trying to give them a chance.

The sabotage segued into chanting of separation.

That separation they must get.

They can never be president of Nigeria, NEVER.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:

Why is that the East which is tiny, not even upto the size of Niger State, the only Region that is underdeveloped beyond redemption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
It is well
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
[

One you are very wrong to compare East to
Niger State and secondly, why is it only the
areas where the roads are bad people see but
whereas there are smooth good roads in other
states.

A bird does not change its feathers because of
bad weather, the Ibos are the most industrious
set of people with the wisdom and ability to
deliver the economy of Nigeria from total
collapse.

Are you not tired of eating the same food for decades?

Its time for a change for a better Nigeria.

quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=94609235]

Why is that the East which is tiny, not even upto the size of Niger State, the only Region that is underdeveloped beyond redemption? [/quote]
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ok nro, what will you do if the Ibos succeed?

Its all about stability and recovery from what we have been facing since.

Yes,Nigeria relies on oil no doubt but under whose watch and leadership did Nigeria keep depending on Oil sector without diversifying it?

The North bro, they were the ones that kept the country the way it is, i dont need to start going back to history to convince you when the raw truth is staring at us all.

Golan007:

You are a child.

What strong economy?

Every country that comes out of years of military rule enjoys a period of renaissance.

Unfortunately, the innate criminality of the average Nigerian came to bear as politics became the next race for quick money.

The likes of Dino, Saraki and all your senators became billionaires without factories yet it is the northerner that impoverished you.

Nigeria only makes money from oil.

If you don't understand this then you aren't even worth discussing with.

Unfortunately, from 2015, just before this government came into power, the price of oil plummeted and hasn't recovered till date.

That's almost 6 years of low income.

Juxtapose that with Coronavirus and low education/obstinacy amongst the people and you have a recipe for disaster.

Nigerians are just like Donald Trump. When science and logic tells you something, you act as if you know better.

The Igbos know how they've done everything since 2015 to sabotage this government, not even trying to give them a chance.

The sabotage segued into chanting of separation.

That separation they must get.

They can never be president of Nigeria, NEVER.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol....it seems you dont knw me in Nairaland to say am pained by your comment...hahaha am just laughing at your stupidity mixed with empty skull.

Anyways biggesthead, i think we should call you Head of STATE or HEAD ABOVE all HEADS grin.

Am not here to exchange words with a piece of shit.
Am just here to remind you that the time has come for the right thing to be done in Nigeria.

BIGGESThead6:

My comment pain this man well. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.