Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (92179 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Starzo: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
I'm speaking generally. If marriage as an institution becomes outdated in the society who do u think will be happier, men or women
lightpurple:

If the women feel that they were not going to be happy and at peace afterwards, they would not leave in the first place. Reason am
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by lightpurple: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Starzo:
I'm speaking generally. If marriage as an institution becomes outdated in the society who do u think will be happier, men or women
Google am, and see for yourself
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Too bad.
I hope their kids get over this with no trauma, that's all I care about. undecided
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by chival(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Really alot of Nigerian girls lack tolerance to be honest. Marriage has never been a bed of roses and will never be. Congratulations cha cha you have successfully registered to nollywood single mothers association. You're now free to do anything you want. Soon you'll start snapping nude independent day pictures like mercy toyin lawani and buying range rovers and houses all over lekki like Toke makinwa.

She said something about escaping with her life. That suggests abuse. Do not be quick to judge, at least until we all know the full story.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ChikaSunday(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke has announced the end of her 7-year-old marriage to Nollywood movie director and producer, Austin Faani.

Chacha Eke and Austin Faani's marriage produced 3 children.

Watch video as Chacha Eke announces the end of her marriage. She says she is 'done with the marriage'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0daFThj8c

I was acting with her in Asaba not more than a month ago and her husband was handling the camera and also directing; but when I came in I was shocked how dark, skinny, unkept or ordinary she looked and I wondered why? May be deep cracks have there all these while and the pot has been boiling. I so much hate marriage break-up especially for people you treasure. I wish some good & matured people can bring them together to sort out their differences for them to become happy together again.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Think9ja(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trayceey:
.. Men and their wahala sef. Infact this marriage is scam. I don't think I wona marry again. Just wona have kids

If you're pretty and in your twenties, I can deposit my precious spermatozoa into you that is certain to give you tall, dark and handsome boys
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Mryacks: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Brachaa:
Hm

There was clearly no love in that marriage. The butterfly feelings in her belly is gone and nothing to hold on to. No true love (sacrifice) to wheather the storms hence the decision to opt out.

Father Lord, don't give me a marriage built on lust but true love like Christ's love that sees no fault and is not conditional.
Amen.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Smile4mee01: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sometimes ehn... all these Pre wedding pictures, wedding ceremony no dey shake me again.

All marriages start out like that, very few last till the end.

We ought to be celebrating 20yrs, 40yrs and 50yrs anniversary. No be wedding

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Shancca: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke has announced the end of her 7-year-old marriage to Nollywood movie director and producer, Austin Faani.

Chacha Eke and Austin Faani's marriage produced 3 children.

Watch video as Chacha Eke announces the end of her marriage. She says she is 'done with the marriage'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0daFThj8c

No wonder she is ever looking so lean and exhausted in most of her films.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
I started wondering whats up when pictures of her surfaced, no makeup, low cut and stuff.
Honestly in my opinion, chacha has become a shadow of herself for sometime now.
May God intervene.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shancca:

No wonder she is ever looking so lean and exhausted in most of her films.
Exactly. Very lean.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Mimicole(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Really alot of Nigerian girls lack tolerance to be honest. Marriage has never been a bed of roses and will never be. Congratulations cha cha you have successfully registered to nollywood single mothers association. You're now free to do anything you want. Soon you'll start snapping nude independent day pictures like mercy toyin lawani and buying range rovers and houses all over lekki like Toke makinwa.

Of course its the woman's fault, blame it on her.
Why must she be a woman in the first place, right?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ImaIma1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Looking at her, you will know something has been wrong. She went from a beautiful woman to an unkempt being. One sign of a broken woman is she stops to care about her looks. If you are a woman, you will know this. When we are overwhelmed, we become nonchalant to our looks. She did a big chop (another sign), started breaking out, changed her dress code (obviously ready for crusade and church programs)...

The signs were there and I am sure this must be tough for her, considering she was a supposed role model. If one party is looking drained in a marriage, if one party thinks marriage/relationship is a walk in the park- it is because the other party is doing ALL or NONE of the work.

I think the problems started long ago but she was trying to patch it up and keep up appearances because of what people like the person I quoted would say.

Women are expected to endure a bad man just so they won't be tagged as one who cannot stay married. I have seen terrible marriages even someone very close to me. The babe is still there because she doesn't want to be labelled. But the man is so unreasonable that her family, friends and even the husband's friends have told her to leave.

But someone will just stand from outside and judge a woman for leaving a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by jacoik(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..
These days, marriages have become even more volatile than the cryptocurrency market.

Marriages crashing here and there for even the most flimsy reasons. The other day, a pastor divorced his wife because she used Maggi to prepare Egusi soup for him instead of Royco.

Now this.. If you check, don't be surprised that their marriage crashed because the actress kissed Segun Arinze in a movie. cheesy

May God help the marriage institution..
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u don mad finish oooooo. see as u made me enter gutter while laughing. u say pst divorced his wife because she use maggi cook instead of royco? in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by LikeAking: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
They Looked Happy in their Social media postings all these while..
They Looked Fulfilled with their Social media Postings all these while..
So all these Social media postings Have been all for the Grams..

It's so Clear The Home unit is being Terribly attacked!
It is a Spiritual thing..
Exposing your Home is one of the ways to attract wars and Unnecessary things to your Home..

As we Pray For our Homes , Refuse that Spirit that pushes u to Expose your Home in the Name of showing out.....

You End up attracting Strange Forces and Unnecessary Enemies into your Home..

Wife Submit to your Husband
Husband Love your Wife
Pray and Study the Word of God together. ( Do not Joke with this)
Also have your Seprate times with God..

The More closer your Home is to God! The More Love you Have for each other..
The More Closer your Home is with God, The More Secured your Home is..

Stop liking this guys post
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by LikeAking: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Exposing your Home is one of the ways to attract wars and Unnecessary things to your Home..

As we Pray For our Homes , Refuse that Spirit that pushes u to Expose your Home in the Name of showing out.....

Husband Love your Wife

Drug adict
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

I think the problems started long ago but she was trying to patch it up and keep up appearances because of what people like the person I quoted would say.

Women are expected to endure a bad man just so they won't be tagged as one who cannot stay married. I have seen terrible marriages even someone very close to me. The babe is still there because she doesn't want to be labelled. But the man is so unreasonable that her family, friends and even the husband's friends have told her to leave.

But someone will just stand from outside and judge a woman for leaving a marriage.

30B question yet to be answer for ages is .... why is it majorly celeb ladies that leave there marriages, all women are suffering in marriage yet men are the ones diein ... does suffering makes one live longer.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ImaIma1(f): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
MLTR:

30B question yet to be answer for ages is .... why is it majorly celeb ladies that leave there marriages, all women are suffering in marriage yet men are the ones diein ... does suffering makes one live longer.

It's not only celebs. We only hear of them because they are in the news. We see some here on Nairaland who are not celebs. If you look around your neigbourhood, you will definitely see some.

Even a former neighbour left her husband after years of abuse. The last I heard was that she was still trying to get her children from her husband who seized them and kept them in an unknown location.

Celebs are just the scapegoats that society criticizes because their lives are on display.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u don mad finish oooooo. see as u made me enter gutter while laughing. u say pst divorced his wife because she use maggi cook instead of royco? in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you

Hahaha, my brother.. No be my fault o.. grin
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Tonnyray: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Smile4mee01:
Sometimes ehn... all these Pre wedding pictures, wedding ceremony no dey shake me again.
All marriages start out like that, very few last till the end.
We ought to be celebrating 20yrs, 40yrs and 50yrs anniversary. No be wedding
GOD bless you.
Nothing more to be said.

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SeeAfrica(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
So this is her real face!!!
I think it's high time that the men start demanding for dowry!!
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SeeAfrica(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Finally this is her real face
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Devil and his agents are attacking the institution called marriage, couples should draw close to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Wingarnium: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2020
starbuck:
I pity for the incoming generations embarassed embarassed embarassed

A time shall come when this institution called marriage will be a thing of the past
trust me. Very true. Our children generation, it will be so rampant. Marriage will be considered old fashioned and extinct

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 04, 2020
I used to think this one has SENSE...
All these INDOMIE Children, Chicken Hearted Fools.
IF our PARENTS behaved like this, would they have given birth to you.

I'm beginning 2 Fear 4 my BABE, MERCY JOHNSON.....
I Pray this EVIL wind of RUBBISH and STUPIDITY are kept away from you.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 2:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husband Love your Wife

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun ban this preacher guy na
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Righteousness89(m): 2:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun ban this preacher guy na

My Sister That Life you Live is a Pathway to Destruction..
Humble yourself and Pull out before it becomes late..

There is no Repentance in the Grave
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by justi40(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2020
God go judge u
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by justi40(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2020
God go judge u
SmartProf:

Delegate to the APC or PDP National convention? I think you meant to type delicate cheesy.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Brachaa:
Hm

There was clearly no love in that marriage. The butterfly feelings in her belly is gone and nothing to hold on to. No true love (sacrifice) to wheather the storms hence the decision to opt out.

Father Lord, don't give me a marriage built on lust but true love like Christ's love that sees no fault and is not conditional.
Amen.

Small pickin talk, nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.