Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (92134 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2020
ugbanante:
Marriages are facing critical times in recent times. There is so much pressure pressing marriages.
For us Christians, what we need to do is to always consult the originator of the institution-God.
Marriage is blissful if only we can just be patient, make some sacrifice, learn to love and support our partners in times when we feel warn out.

Its normal to be warn out, but don't give up. Go on a self reassessment retreat, re-evaluate the issues confronting your marriage, set new and realistic targets and pursue it vigorously.

Be open to correction and improvements. God is interested in making it work again. Are you still interested?

Stories! When e don finish, e don finish!
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2020
ibedun:

Small pickin talk, nonsense!

You had to wake up so early to spew such?? So much of an "adult" that you are.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2020
ImaIma1:

It's not only celebs. We only hear of them because they are in the news. We see some here on Nairaland who are not celebs. If you look around your neigbourhood, you will definitely see some.

Even a former neighbour left her husband after years of abuse. The last I heard was that she was still trying to get her children from her husband who seized them and kept them in an unknown location.

Celebs are just the scapegoats that society criticizes becausedivor their lives are on display.

I never said celebs are the only one that opt for divorce, the only reason they were my choice of sample is cos of easy reference.
speaking of neibor a young man just spent a wooping sum of 10m to establish his wife,and a beautiful fair sexy tailor in my area got divorce because of adultery (confirmed) buh just because her husband came to beat her in shop she uses that as cover up.
lets tell ourselves the truth is it only men that abuse in marriages, that aside why is it only women that come with these stories, what triggers abuse, or are these men mental patients.
It is not enough to say women in your area suffer in there marriages, what is the root cause, did you even bother to ask bothsides or you're the kind of judge that listen to one side.
we can't talk about a problem without the causes, when women are ready to say d truth then we can discuss way forward.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MarthaGlobal: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2020
No marriage again, what we have now is scam. They should scrap that scam sex industry called marriage . Lafff..
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..
These days, marriages have become even more volatile than the cryptocurrency market.

Marriages crashing here and there for even the most flimsy reasons. The other day, a pastor divorced his wife because she used Maggi to prepare Egusi soup for him instead of Royco.

Now this.. If you check, don't be surprised that their marriage crashed because the actress kissed Segun Arinze in a movie. cheesy

May God help the marriage institution..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ImaIma1(f): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
MLTR:

I never said celebs are the only one that opt for divorce, the only reason they were my choice of sample is cos of easy reference.
speaking of neibor a young man just spent a wooping sum of 10m to establish his wife,and a beautiful fair sexy tailor in my area got divorce because of adultery (confirmed) buh just because her husband came to beat her in shop she uses that as cover up.
lets tell ourselves the truth is it only men that abuse in marriages, that aside why is it only women that come with these stories, what triggers abuse, or are these men mental patients.
It is not enough to say women in your area suffer in there marriages, what is the root cause, did you even bother to ask bothsides or you're the kind of judge that listen to one side.
we can't talk about a problem without the causes, when women are ready to say d truth then we can discuss way forward.

That is because the topic of discussion is the woman, not the man. And the reference you made was to female celebs.

If we were talking about men, there are also cases of men abandoning their marriages for abuse, infidelity, etc.

A person's true character manifests in marriage. Some people are not really ready to commit to the responsibility that comes with marriage and live their lives to accommodate and love someone else. They just marry for whatever reason and now end up making their spouse's life hell.

My former neighbour that I mentioned was a case that went to court. She endured years of abuse with a controlling man. She was given custody of the children. The husband asked to have the kids for summer holidays. She sent them to his state. He refused to release them to her just to get back at her for leaving.

Although, I know of men who are abused by their wives, but if you are truthful, you will agree that most cases of abuse in marriage is by the husbands.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2020
MarthaGlobal:
No marriage again, what we have now is scam. They should scrap that scam sex industry called marriage . Lafff..

This one baaad o, my bro grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Trayceey:
ni baba re

Don’t mind him ja re, you are on point.

I am currently asking my wife for a separation cause I don’t see the point of just disturbing each other instead of enjoying life.

Marriage like religion is overrated. And having children too will slowly become unnecessary. Soon men will leave each other alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2020
zakkxx:
this one wan join chika ike for Olosho work! very soon she go buy G-wagon. marriage is for ever if u live or divorce make sure u don't sleep with any body till that person dies or else u have bought ticket to hell fire

You need education. Hell fire ko, hell water ni........foolish thinking!
Because you read and belief an ordinary, story filled book from a printing press?
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2020
zudozz:
My crush that yr. Even my wife knows. Suddenly she married [b]this man that impregnates her every 6 months. Now this![/b]

The source of the problem!

To carry a woman and 3 children in today’s world........some men just don’t have sense!
And madam would have observed that money and financial security!
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Gloryphil(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Polo4 post=94561982][/quote]
Does everything have to revolve around women �‍♀️
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
nick50:
Cha cha eke my crush.. The love I have for this woman Eehh not even Death can suppress it

Go and carry her burden with her 3 children, oya na! I give you just 3 months, that yeye crush will disappear faster than speedy gonsalez!
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2020
c
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Lol.... this confirms my thoughts.women entrust their lives, children and future with men who Don't even love themselves or know how to love any other person Except when they're h00rny...

Smh...I pity a lot of women suffering and smiling for the gram lipsrsealed

Women’s expectations are the problem. Most women come into a marriage bringing very little but expecting the horse-band to give them everything, outlandish expectations!
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ibedun: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

If men TRULY love themselves first, trust me, they won't marry at all.

That’s what men are doing in Europe and North America now, loving themselves first!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
ImaIma1:

That is because the topic of discussion is the woman, not the man. And the reference you made was to female celebs.

If we were talking about men, there are also cases of men abandoning their marriages for abuse, infidelity, etc.

A person's true character manifests in marriage. Some people are not really ready to commit to the responsibility that comes with marriage and live their lives to accommodate and love someone else. They just marry for whatever reason and now end up making their spouse's life hell.

My former neighbour that I mentioned was a case that went to court. She endured years of abuse with a controlling man. She was given custody of the children. The husband asked to have the kids for summer holidays. She sent them to his state. He refused to release them to her just to get back at her for leaving.

Although, I know of men who are abused by their wives, but if you are truthful, you will agree that most cases of abuse in marriage is by the husbands.

LoL ! your conclusion tho, i can see you are trying so hard not to be sentimental.
There are various forms of abuse, buh from observation i realize the society only give cognisance to physical abuse, hence why a male child is raised not to raise is hand on a gurl, buh everyone is passive about training a female child not to rain insults & abuses on men. the best advice people give to a man is if she abuse you walk away doesnt matter if it 1am midnite leave d house.
Men are raised to bottle up there pain, cos a man that nags or complain is considered a weakling.
Growing up countless times my mom will report my dad to us (children) buh my dad never called us for such, she must be perfect grin
Sympathy & empathy are benefit solely reserve for women, hence why you see more women than men coming out to claim abusive marriage. so don't be tew sure.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SAMBARRY: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
ibedun:

Women’s expectations are the problem. Most women come into a marriage bringing very little but expecting the horse-band to give them everything, outlandish expectations!
what a wonderfully composed convenient excuse

So a woman will be single for years with the prospects of getting married and not do anything to better herself to be able to contribute meaningfully to a family except to come with her brez and yash.aberolorun bi?

Is God not wonderful?

She doesn't have anything meaningful to contribute yet she's asking for gwagon, Bentley, Lamborghini and a house in Bangalore and banana island,Abi?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by franklingud(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Celebrity marriages na wa oooo
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by RuggedSniper: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke has announced the end of her 7-year-old marriage to Nollywood movie director and producer, Austin Faani.

Chacha Eke and Austin Faani's marriage produced 3 children.

Watch video as Chacha Eke announces the end of her marriage. She says she is 'done with the marriage'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0daFThj8c
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ImaIma1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
MLTR:

LoL ! your conclusion tho, i can see you are trying so hard not to be sentimental.
There are various forms of abuse, buh from observation i realize the society only give cognisance to physical abuse, hence why a male child is raised not to raise is hand on a gurl, buh everyone is passive about training a female child not to rain insults & abuses on men. the best advice people give to a man is if she abuse you walk away doesnt matter if it 1am midnite leave d house.
Men are raised to bottle up there pain, cos a man that nags or complain is considered a weakling.
Growing up countless times my mom will report my dad to us (children) buh my dad never called us for such, she must be perfect grin
Sympathy & empathy are benefit solely reserve for women, hence why you see more women than men coming out to claim abusive marriage. so don't be tew sure.

I am not trying not to be sentimental. I am a realist. I don't see things in male and female but right and wrong.

Abuse as you have pointed out is not only physical. It can be emotional, verbal, etc. Many men are constantly abused by their wives and it would be good if they could take a stand, report it, leave or something.

But many of them probably just endure it and continue to leave in that toxic environment. Just as you said, some men are raised to bottle things up and that doesn't really address the issue.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..
These days, marriages have become even more volatile than the cryptocurrency market.

Marriages crashing here and there for even the most flimsy reasons. The other day, a pastor divorced his wife because she used Maggi to prepare Egusi soup for him instead of Royco.

Now this.. If you check, don't be surprised that their marriage crashed because the actress kissed Segun Arinze in a movie. cheesy

May God help the marriage institution..
people doing what they like these days especially Guys who've GOt no emotional capacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eriggs:
shut up if u av nothing to type. U go allow ur sister stay for marriage wey dem dey beat am as Anthony Joshua dey beat him opponents
is it the beating or emotional abuse?
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Adrian9:
Get married to your good friend if you want to enjoy your marriage! It is a life-long thing o!
what about a good friend that misbehaves? People are UnReliaBle
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Chichi07(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
people doing what they like these days especially Guys who've GOt no emotional capacity
Pastor denied Jesus at point of death
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Trayceey:
.. Men and their wahala sef. Infact this marriage is scam. I don't think I wona marry again. Just wona have kids
I'm telling you.most behave like beast.i keep saying the meanest thing I've seeing ladies do is BAShinG broke Guys.But guys still take cake for malicious behavior.They just don't know how to love,it's very weird and crazy.im tempted to say God shouldn't give me a son.from grandfather to husband to male family members.same trend I've observed
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
udemzyudex:
Pride and ego kill all of una for there.

The man go wan form boss, the woman go wan form 21st century woman.
na lie,even with very humble women guys still mess things up with their I don't care AttituDe
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by udemzyudex(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
na lie,even with very humble women guys still mess things up with their I don't care AttituDe

Oh it's now only the guys that mess things up?

Try to be objective abeg.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Adrian9 post=94562230][/quote]GODBless you God bless you God bless you God bless you ADRian
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Adrian9(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
what about a good friend that misbehaves? People are UnReliaBle
True!
Some people don't even know their partner well before they get married. That is what I'm against! Dating for a short period and rushing into marriage only to be stuck in an appalling relationship. That bonding had not even existed. They marry because of pressure from friends and family. I hate that!

"Monkeybabe". Did you name yourself that?
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
magnum247:
Its just so sad that we re embracing virtually everything the west do. Marriage these days don't endure any sh*t. Nobody is willing to take sh*t from the other or even make sacrifices. They re just in it for d good times only and once things begin to go south, they re out. This process continues with there kids cause they re products of a broken home and think its d way it should be
used to sound like this before.now I know,if you haven't walked the road-dont talk
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Adrian9(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
GODBless you God bless you God bless you God bless you ADRian
And you too. You're kind.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Adrian9:

True!
Some people don't even know their partner well before they get married. That is what I'm against! Dating for a short period and rushing into marriage only to be stuck in an appalling relationship. That bonding had not even existed. They marry because of pressure from friends and family. I hate that!

"Monkeybabe". Did you name yourself that?
no,it's not dating for short periods that's the problem.its having no Definite Plan
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Adrian9(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
no,it's not dating for short periods that's the problem.its having no Definite Plan
They are both borne of the same mother!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.