Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

You And I, Let's Do These To Curb Rape - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You And I, Let's Do These To Curb Rape (186 Views)

My Son Wants Diapers For His Bedwetting And He Is 12 Should I Let Him? / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You And I, Let's Do These To Curb Rape by Brightgem(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNGcfAsV_mQ

From the places we go, to how we dress in the presence of certain people (watch before you jump to conclusions on that point) to raising accountable and responsible men, to having active support and back up. I discuss here some points on how we all can protect ourselves and those we love from the unending Sexual abuse we keep hearing about almost every single day, important points on protecting children also featured.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Era Of Computer. / Earn With Your Family Every 10 Days Without Referral / Check Out Pics Of The Newly Built Lavishly Furnished House Emmanuells Gifted Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.