Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) (5804 Views)

My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr / Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / How Do Couples Living In One Room With Kids Cope With Love Making In Their Midst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by emmmyN: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Lol that's the reason why I said u should fix your sight problem,I'm happy that u agreed that u are useless...I can't just stop laughing

Stupid girl cheesy. You seem to thrive better in conversation when it comes to mudslinging. Well, I had a good laugh exchanging banters with you today. With regards what I pointed out to you earlier, you are not there yet. Keep improving on yaself, okay?

My bitch! cheesy
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by KidDarkness(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kemimarch and emmmyN, is there something going on we don't know about?
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Eriggs: 5:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Ishilove:

How can you say this to a married woman??
welcome to Nairaland. U read some tins and open mouth. No be today
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Eriggs: 5:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh my... I can't imagine uttering "your pussy/preek must be sweet" to a married man/woman. It is almost... abominable embarassed
again, welcome to Nairaland
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Ishilove: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Eriggs:
welcome to Nairaland. U read some tins and open mouth. No be today
I shock o
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Ishilove: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2020
KidDarkness:
Kemimarch16 and emmmyN, is there something going on we don't know about?
Looks like an offline love affair gone sour. Immature much

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Ishilove: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Munzy14:

hia! oooh, this thread is a mature one na, all this holy nweje preaching of ishi sef.... That's guilt tripping the op now na...
I ain't guilt tripping no one, especially the OP. I just think it is very improper telling a married somebody that her vagina must be sweet. Can he say that to her offline or in front of her spouse?

2 Likes

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Ishilove: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Liposure:
so true. This is why i prefer a tiger in bed
*tigress

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Don't go and marry, keep wasting your time here

They keep increasing wey wan die for my matter cheesy
Come make I marry you, ode!

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Iceyjayz: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

They keep increasing wey wan die for my matter cheesy
Come make I marry you, ode!
Mechi onu there! You and who? do I look like a palm wine tapper to you? don't go and look for your type. cheesy
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Mechi onu there! You and who? do I look like a palm wine tapper to you? don't go and look for your type. cheesy

You sef no reach palm wine tapper!

Believe me, if I go manage incomplete man like you, una suppose reach 2-3 because only you no go fit handle me.

2 Likes

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Iceyjayz: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

You sef no reach palm wine tapper!

Believe me, if I go manage incomplete man like you, una suppose reach 2-3 because only you no go fit handle me.
Mechi onu! incomplete men like who? do I look like your type? I hope you know that I don't do village girls grin
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Hathor5(f): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Ishilove:

I ain't guilt tripping no one, especially the OP. I just think it is very improper telling a married somebody that her vagina must be sweet. Can he say that to her offline or in front of her spouse?

People lack decorum today. Whether it is a married lady or not, the comment was distasteful.

But considering the context, what do we expect?

Why would a wife come online to ask such a question when she can ask her husband? I don't get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by KidDarkness(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Looks like an offline love affair gone sour. Immature much
100% correct. But we could keep the option of a love affair about to happen open. When two people secretly like themselves they might start throwing shades at one another. He's body shaming her, she's calling him gay. People are wired differently and they also approach situations differently.Maybe this is their own way to get each others attention. When they settle and eventually start acting lovey dovey, they shouldn't keep us in the dark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Ishilove: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

People lack decorum today. Whether it is a married lady or not, the comment was distasteful.

But considering the context, what do we expect?

Why would a wife come online to ask such a question when she can ask her husband? I don't get it.
You are very correct. Social media seems to be bringing the worst out of people.

2 Likes

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Ishilove: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
KidDarkness:

100% correct. But we could keep the option of a love affair about to happen open. When two people secretly like themselves they might start throwing shades at one another. He's body shaming her, she's calling him gay. People are wired differently and they also approach situations differently.Maybe this is their own way to get each others attention. When they settle and eventually start acting lovey dovey, they shouldn't keep us in the dark.
We did the bolded shīt when we were in primary and secondary school. If they can't express their feelings for a person in more polite ways then they need to have their head examined.

3 Likes

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by KidDarkness(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Ishilove:

We did the bolded shīt when we were in primary and secondary school. If they can't express their feelings for a person in more polite ways then they need to have their head examined.
Like you said "immature much"

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by wingmanIII: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:

Hahahaha I'm a very pretty woman
I guess your "sweetness" overwhelmed him. He is pleading for his sanity. Chai!
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by backtalkG(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:

can you say the same about down there cheesy
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by K94Q: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:

Prove it!
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by TheArchangel(f): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
O boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

X-rated content noted.

cool cool cool cool
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by bukatyne(f): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Klass99:

You're a mad clown grin

Did flatmate and her boyfriend wake you up from sleep with the "haaaaa" or did you stay awake to hear him shout, whenever he was around? Ayam curious like that o! tongue

@ JulieJules, your cookies must be really sweet to get hubby running a one syllable commentary like that till he comes.

I hope you move your hips to meet his thrusts and you are actively engaged in the process too or is the please too distracting for you?

@bold:

Ki re? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Munzy14(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ishilove:

If we start scrutinizing every thing, life will be as boring as hell.

Their is that person, that will comfortably say it in the presence of her spouse and they will laugh it off....Moreover, OP brought up a mild issue she wanted us to deliberate on with mature mindset.

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Munzy14:

we are creating content for thread... cheesy with personal experience..

Content creator.

Una carry go jare!

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Munzy14:

Tiger! oooh!!!! easy o... cheesy

grin
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by bukatyne(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
KidDarkness:
Kemimarch and emmmyN, is there something going on we don't know about?

Hahahahahahaha!

This is a heterosexual thread biko grin
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by bukatyne(f): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:
My husband also say please to me while having sex. Like babym biko, bikozienu ( my baby please, please now) and repeats it on and on. He does that all the time. Has anyone experienced or done same? What does it mean?

Like I said, only matured inputs that's why I brought it to the family section

Have you gotten the answers you seek?

Asking him playfully is actually the first step.

Or when he pleads again, ask him what he wants you to do.

Goodluck and many more years of ***
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by emmmyN: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
KidDarkness:
Kemimarch16 and emmmyN, is there something going on we don't know about?

Not what you are insinuating cheesy. I only took interest in her because she is a perpetual "one-liner", has issues with simple comprehension and detection of sarcasm, and is extremely vulgar. Yes, I like fixing things wink. She is my project, for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Model Weds 81 Year Old Billionaire ( Photos ) / Man Gets Mother-in-law Pregnant / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.