Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) (5775 Views)

My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr / Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / How Do Couples Living In One Room With Kids Cope With Love Making In Their Midst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Experienced it many times with a friend... Lol... Hers goes like this. .

Plsssss plsss plsssss... Then I spank her then she says... Plsssss I will not do it again... Lol... It's funny but the irony of everything is that she doesn't remember any of her begging actions after the sex...

Addendum: It's only when the dvck is in her pucii she says I love you, I love your dvck...

JulieJules

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by doggedfighter(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mind blowing sex is life

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh my... I can't imagine uttering "your pussy/preek must be sweet" to a married man/woman. It is almost... abominable embarassed

That was where he got it wrong.
He should've used the word vagina, instead of pussy .

There's nothing wrong with a healthy sex conversation.
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mindlog:

This is Mbano!

You're from there? cheesy
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by BigDick70inch(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
JulieJules:
My husband also say please to me while having sex. Like babym biko, bikozienu ( my baby please, please now) and repeats it on and on. He does that all the time. Has anyone experienced or done same? What does it mean?

Like I said, only matured inputs that's why I brought it to the family section

Op..
Seems..that your husband has been a virgin till he got married to u tho??
Those..sound seems extremely absorb?? smiley
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Ishilove: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yes, a healthy sex conversation is perfectly normal but I think it is very improper commenting on the sexual organs of married strangers. Even if they are not strangers to one, it is still very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Mindlog: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're from there? cheesy

My mum.
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by emmmyN: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Lol gay stop disgracing your lineage.thanks to that moniker that discovered that you are a gay lol

Yeah, she discovered I was "gay" because she thought I would fvck you. You leave people confused of your identity; flat everywhere cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Acidosis(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin do we have unhealthy sex conversations?

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
A very sensitive penile cap he has.
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mindlog:

My mum.

That's cool.

I seem to be identifying and connecting with more of my people on nairaland.
The power of language.
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Acidosis:

grin do we have unhealthy sex conversations?

Yeah. Like lewd.

I was looking for the right word, but it wasn't occurring so... cheesy
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Munzy14(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Jishi ike. Owu nga a ga kpo ya, ya za!
Eshigbote content! grin

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Munzy14(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

So I've heard.
Even the guy testified grin
BDSM... cheesy
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by crackhouse(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
JulieJules:

While digging. In fact, immediately he starts thrusting, the begging starts till he cums
that's the characteristics of a 2 mins man. They always Cum within the first 3 mins and that's all.

But Why will I shout while digging my wife? I dey craze? Na my wife suppose to be shouting and pleading and not me.

2 Likes

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Munzy14(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

hia! oooh, this thread is a mature one na, all this holy nweje preaching of ishi sef.... That's guilt tripping the op now na...

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Munzy14:

hia! oooh, this thread is a mature one na, all this holy nweje preaching of ishi sef.... That's guilt tripping the op now na...

Yeah.

It was interesting and very funny too. grin

1 Like

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by mariahAngel(f): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
crackhouse:
that's the characteristics of a 2 mins man. They always Cum within the first 3 mins and that's all.

But Why will I shout while digging my wife? I dey craze? Na my wife suppose to be shouting and pleading and not me.

Wickedness don land! grin
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Maybe He Is Tired Of Continuing D Sex & Needed Rest.
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Liposure: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy
A good looking, hygiene conscious lady is a deal for me... I can be weird and crazy during action... neatness is a must..

I acess a lady first before dating her/having sex.... Exactly y I don't do one nyt stand..... I like her being crazy a little bit in bed.... lying down like a log of wood kill the vibe... cheesy

And a lady taking the lead without being instructed to can be a mind blowing stuff..... Like gisting with her while, she deeps hand into my boxers and work on that D.

Lastly, no matter how she moan, let her not scream, to disturb others, fake the moan or keep mum and be doing hmmm hmmm hmmmm like someone in the rest room... grin
so true. This is why i prefer a tiger in bed
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Oizee(f): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Macphenson:
This statement needs some clarifications.

Is he pleading for you to allow him to enter?
Or is he pleading while you are grinding him?
Or is he pleading while he is digging you?
Or while he is about to cum?
Or while you are about to cum?

Please explain better before the elders can make meaningful contribution.
lol
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by RealEzee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm, maybe e dey too sweet and the only word he can alter is baby pls baby pls(which I find somehow tho grin), use style ask him tho, u know those kind play play gist tins wia talk dey come out grin.

Mine? Hmm, turn offs include screams, hmm I no like am, Amazon forest pussy!!! No na I'm not in Agriculture for goodness sake grin.
Turn ons, when u initiate sex randomly,Chaii I don dey get memories ooo........
Abeg let me Holla xxxxx now now how tomorrow go be smiley.
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Liposure:
so true. This is why i prefer a tiger in bed
Tiger! oooh!!!! easy o... cheesy

Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
RealEzee:
Hmm, maybe e dey too sweet and the only word he can alter is baby pls baby pls(which I find somehow tho grin), use style ask him tho, u know those kind play play gist tins wia talk dey come out grin.

Mine? Hmm, turn offs include screams, hmm I no like am, Amazon forest pussy!!! No na I'm not in Agriculture for goodness sake grin.
Turn ons, when u initiate sex randomly,Chaii I don dey get memories ooo........
Abeg let me Holla xxxxx now now how tomorrow go be smiley.
grin grin
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
emmmyN:

And here "he's" gone rabble-rouser cheesy! Your posts never go beyond a line unless you're responding to me. Are you that addicted? Keep being my bitch cheesy.
Lol I'm not a use for nothing fellow like u that keep in changing account in other for people not to know that u are a gay,I'm happy that lady said that in one of your accounts (emmyn)before I forget don't forget to go and fix that ur sight problem gay lol
Re: Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) by emmmyN: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Lol I'm not a use for nothing fellow like u that keep in changing account in other for people not to know that u are a gay,I'm happy that lady said that in one of your accounts (em.myn)before I forget don't forget to go and fix that ur sight problem gay lol

Kemi what have you typed up there? I can barely understand a thing. Everything just looks like hshshshegegwtwkandjdhdhs. Are you Hot? Let's get a room ASAP so I can relieve you of the pressure. So I'm "gay" and you are my bitch. We die here cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter / Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.