Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story (34237 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by chinchonglee(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Flier:
Local poor Racist
That's what he is!

1 Like

Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Craaaa: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
O
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by obontami: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Motherfuckers on this platform don't even know what illbliss means to me. Him and Terry tha rapman are the only rappers that cut it for me. I like phenom and erigga too though.

1 Like

Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Supermugu:
cheesy.. Welcome come to the REAL world !
grin
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by johnkeni(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Madibah post=94571567]See as ipob baby white grin[/quote

Stop displaying your stupidity in public.]
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Anazp: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Oga boss nwa 042 congratulations and God blessings on your family.

75 percent of Nigerian celebrities started their music or acting career in Enugu state
God bless 042.
042 Obodo amaka!

The only problem we are currently facing is our fat incompetent buffoon of a governor.
you crazy. Igbo celebrities you should say
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by vikiphy89(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
It is God
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Chigo247(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
God bless youoo

But I didn't read that note biko
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
It time to stop. The first child too na war. No go dey find son o
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Iceyjayz: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congrats bliss
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Alphafeezay(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations Odogwu Maley!!!

All praise to God the most High!!

nwekeugochukwu:
Rapper Illbliss Shares A Heart-Touching Story As He Welcomes His Second Child (Photos)

Nigerian rapper Illbiliss has shared a moving story with his fans and followers about the birth of his second child.

IgbereTV reports that the rapper announced the arrival of his baby on his official Instagram page, revealed the name of his newborn as Kachimsideh, which means as God has written.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2Z1Slg_wo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Illbliss seemed to name his daughter based on the story around her birth which he also shared while celebrating his wife's birthday. Describing the birth of their second daughter as miraculous, the rapper revealed that she arrived at 26 weeks and the first hospital said that she could not be saved.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2r6guAsov/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Dagger111(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wait! No be Tiger generator i dey see inside the ward so?
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congrats to you and ur family...... Oga boss grin.

Time like these makes us stronger.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by moneyissweet(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga boss..Arubam
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Madibah(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
My G.

Odowu Malay!!!

One of the best rapper of our time. His wordplay and punchline is always in beastmode. A versatile actor. He plays any role thrown at him like he was born with it.

Thanks for giving birth to your child in the US. You just saved a soul/destiny from being messed up by this shithole country.

Are the two of you actually stu.pid or you're pretending to be stu.pid? A new child? E ni sorire! Ofun l'omi efo n se, ofun le ma se! Eleribu jati jati gbogbo

Koni dafun e
Koni dafun iyalaya e
Oriburuku ma di tie
Ogun mapa e

Lastly
Aja Loma je enu e
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by AmazingELixir: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Congrats Illbliss and family....I was almost thinking that the baby was birthed in the US or somewhere in Europe until I saw that oxygen cylinder by the side there...then I realised this is our own shi.t hole.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Pascal181: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations brother
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Saynotoapc(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
EyezofGod120:
People just dey born anyhow for this country, when I go born mine na For country wey rubber of rice na 1200 cry congrat ablyss abi ibliss

E don tey wey you go market.
Rubber of rice dey chase 3k like this.

Welcome to the real world
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by mukthar2000(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
SochiKaima and KachimSideh.
can some here help me with the meaning pls?
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Youngdy: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congrats to them. May God bless the child.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by adebwalex(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
All is well
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by moneyissweet(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
The side effects is smelling mouth...no way

Hoojay:
Congratulations kiss

Whiten your teeth...

I full ground for you grin

Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by EyezofGod120: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Saynotoapc:

E don tey wey you go market.
Rubber of rice dey chase 3k like this.

Welcome to the real world
,,eh he don happen
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by OdenKelechi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
illy chukwuagozigo gi
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
congratulations.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by idrisshinkafi: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
congratulations Mr. Iblis.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by ecomalchemist(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations Odogwu na Malay, 40ft container is assured.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by kenx1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
lonelydora:
Welcome to the world, Kachimsideh.

Another strong soul added to the land of Biafra.

Wow I love this
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by CrystalMax: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Rapper Illbliss Shares A Heart-Touching Story As He Welcomes His Second Child (Photos)

Nigerian rapper Illbiliss has shared a moving story with his fans and followers about the birth of his second child.

IgbereTV reports that the rapper announced the arrival of his baby on his official Instagram page, revealed the name of his newborn as Kachimsideh, which means as God has written.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2Z1Slg_wo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Illbliss seemed to name his daughter based on the story around her birth which he also shared while celebrating his wife's birthday. Describing the birth of their second daughter as miraculous, the rapper revealed that she arrived at 26 weeks and the first hospital said that she could not be saved.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2r6guAsov/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
May God give us the grace to find and choose a good woman as a wife.
My shout out to good ladies out there, may your virtues find a good place to express it self.

When a woman is good, the (good) husband can't help but respect and love her!
Congratulations to them.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by femi4: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Odogwu in king of boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos) / Skiibii Acquires Brand New Lexus SUV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.