Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story (34270 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by okoloemmalex(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is another musician I have great regard for, his family his everything.

welcome boy, may you not grow to meet this country the way it's in Jesus name..

God bless your stay here on earth.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Skmoda360(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Illbliss the main odogwu
Proudly black man
He is among my local best rapper of all times
Unlike those noise makers claminng to be rapper
(I.e zlatan, nd the rest)
One famous rap once said
illbliss oga boss! Capital team Ni le bu kwa Alobam

More success bro and keep showing no mercy
Don't forget to start giving mushin weed to this ya Lil kids (cos it helps), you Know laa catch them Young
Name one from the rest, I hope you won't call olamide or dagrin because I will fire you rubber bullets from here grin cheesy
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Zazzzu(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
lonelydora:
Welcome to the world, Kachimsideh.

Another strong soul added to the land of Biafra.
u guys are just hell bent on this biafra shit
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by EMMY76: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Rapper Illbliss Shares A Heart-Touching Story As He Welcomes His Second Child (Photos)

Nigerian rapper Illbiliss has shared a moving story with his fans and followers about the birth of his second child.

IgbereTV reports that the rapper announced the arrival of his baby on his official Instagram page, revealed the name of his newborn as Kachimsideh, which means as God has written.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2Z1Slg_wo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Illbliss seemed to name his daughter based on the story around her birth which he also shared while celebrating his wife's birthday. Describing the birth of their second daughter as miraculous, the rapper revealed that she arrived at 26 weeks and the first hospital said that she could not be saved.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2r6guAsov/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congrats my man this guy's Igbo accent and rapping is the real thing.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by nsilordgmail(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Oga boss nwa 042 congratulations and God blessings on your family.

75 percent of Nigerian celebrities started their music or acting career in Enugu state
God bless 042.
042 Obodo amaka!

The only problem we are currently facing is our fat incompetent buffoon of a governor.
why is Enugu nicknamed 042
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by YaksonFCA(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by kokoA(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Odogwu Malay my niggle..Happy for you mehn.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Neddyogu(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
That baby should be nicknamed 'Peter' or Petrina Na better rock she be!
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Neddyogu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
nsilordgmail:
why is Enugu nicknamed 042

Telephone code

1 Like

Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Earnonline7: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Tommy6000: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2020
See Davido cars collection in short video on Facebook

Click link below to watch video.

https://www.facebook.com/Startommy06/videos/710147662916473/?app=fbl

Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by chatinent: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Surely, this is Illbliss' child.
Re: Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story by Lovelyn451(f): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
make I write down the name fess b4 I 4get...KA...CHIM...SI....DEH....wow nice name

welcome baby!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos) / Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.