Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday (39164 Views)

Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by CapitalBank: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:
You don't need so much advertisement to sell a good brand. NOI is a global brand, and a fine intellectual with a very outstanding CV. Best wishes Madam. This one is not a fairly used quota system lawyer who couldn't scale through an ICC interview.
Nna eh, you have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by NSK4U(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hezmatosky:
She will still loose las las. Just the same way I have been applying for jobs in Nigeria and loose cry

No serious establishment would employ you with this kind of grammar in your letter of application.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by folarr(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Between, can someone help me with that photoshopped NYSC picture Kemi Adeosun used before she resigned. Where is she now? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by AFONAMARO: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

This what Soludo should be aiming, and not moving from national league to local league.

You move internationally and not reverting to square one.

Truth. But trust me, a shot at becoming a governor is everything to an average Nigerian.

Career wise, Soludo would have shunned partisan politics and focus on his core intellectual abilities

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

This what Soludo should be aiming, and not moving from national league to local league.

You move internationally and not reverting to square one.

You are right.

But Soludo has never been a federal Minister.

Assuming he had been a Minister for Finance just 2 years plus being a CBN Governor. Man has been in a cooler so long.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by kayusely70(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
I Pray She Scales Through. Perfect And Highly Qualified For The Job.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Emekeh: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=NSK4U post=94572666]

what is this about?[/quote
Netflix bro
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by kunletj: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Victory for our own woman. Congratulations in advance ma
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
RonaldoVido:

You are right.

But Soludo has never been a federal Minister.

Assuming he had been a Minister for Finance just 2 years plus being a CBN Governor. Man has been in a cooler so long.

Controlling nation's apex bank is not far from finance. The problem is that he behaved like a politician and not a technocrat.

He behaved like senators who when they are done moves back to Governorship.

He really disappointed many the way he just ended a bright international career just for local politics.

So appalling.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by just2endowed: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
HeadShot:
Who wants to challenge her?...

Buhari the dunce

Buhari would have replaced her with one incompetent fellow from lower ranks if given the chance to choose
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by pacespot(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
The WTO is already in shambles due to the trade war between USA and China, no international trade rules or practices are being followed. The former DG had to resign office. The Western countries are looking for a puppet they can put there to use against China.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Smooyis(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Best of luck to her. Kudos to OBJ for identifying the best Nigerians and giving them chance to serve. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Qsand: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Flier:
Dont disrespect your real mum

What's your problem? How does her calling someone her mother disrespect anyone? If it's not bitterness that is worrying you. Yeye de smell
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wish her success
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by frog12: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
dey DON RIG am for NOI.
the ones wey REMAIN are LIGHTWEIGHTS
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by naijaking1: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Favorite?
Wait till Buhari finds someone from Niger Republic instead.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by slivertongue: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
noi hmmm this advert and wishes.. them plenty ooo... I would have loved it if you stayed away from this job
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Nadiwilliams21(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:
You don't need so much advertisement to sell a good brand. NOI is a global brand, and a fine intellectual with a very outstanding CV. Best wishes Madam. This one is not a fairly used quota system lawyer who couldn't scale through an ICC interview.

You nailed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by JAMO84: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:
Bigotry
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by NSK4U(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Emekeh post=94572986][/quote]
But I don't know what Netflix is
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by madridsta007(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:

That ICC interviewee-failure was one of the most abysmal news I heard this week.

Believe me, I have a number of friends who arent even advanced in their legal career, that will comfortably ace that interview.
Unfortunately they are from the "wrong" tribe.

Buhari and nepotism. Ruining Nigeria and being cheered on by his kinsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Odisweet(f): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
nameo:

What is your problem, guy?

I have not seen Yorubas opposing her.
It is all in your head o

Chill abeg

you will not see it until God forbids it, Dr Iweala fails to succeed.

Truth is that hatred against our fellow of different tribe has been planted in our DNA especially those of us southerners and in as much as I won't blame the North for it, they contributed to it with their divide and rule political strategy.
Moreso, our southern politicians continue to fuel such hatred through their selfish ambitions and penchant to remain in power at all cost.

2023 election is nearby, and we know the right region deserving it this time, but instead of us as southerners to blend and speak in popular one voice, we begin to bend towards Yoruba ati Igbo tribal affinities. At the end of the day, even if the deserved tribe ends up being elected, the tribe would not see such mandate as a collective decision of the entire south but that he/she played his politics better.

Our elders whom we respect so much and bend to their words refuse to speak the truth once it's not in the side of making their young tribes people whom they (young) aspire to be.

So only Southern solidarity like we had at the time MKO ran for office can salvage the situation and give us good leaders who would incorporate everyone into the southern fold of seeing everyone as one.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by princenaira(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
engrsyer:
Good news! I wish her victory at the end.

Proudly Nigeria

Wicked people; when it's a good news " proudly Nigeria but when it's reverse, Ipob and Igbos"

Ndi abuba aja

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Chibuike17: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
She is a pride to this country but sentiment don't allow our bad leaders to go for the best .congratulation in advance ma will love and pray 4 you.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by discusant: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Between, can someone help me with that photoshopped NYSC picture Kemi Adeosun used before she resigned. Where is she now? grin

By bringing Kemi to the ministry,
Buhari thought he was doing conspiracy between SW and North. It backfired. Sophisticated people nearly ate Buhari raw as Kemi failed.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Ayo2004: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
This 1 go too thief money if she win grin...any minister of finance 4 Nigeria na serious polithiefchian
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Authority1o1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Okay...

Sir, BTW means by the way,not between.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by BoboNogoDie: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fleshly:
This go pain Yoruba Muslims gan! RIP to them in advance
Yoruba Muslim kọ, Osu ipob jew pig ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Panic As Firing Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home In Asaba / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.