Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive (19641 Views)

Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by wonuks(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by ekestic1976(f): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just one of the TEN plagues that God Almighty assailed the Egyptians with. This is the beginning of the end of his presidency. Only a foolish president contends with Science.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Jossyroyal1: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
lipsrsealed

This is seriously serious. May they get well soon
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Pavillon: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
dynicks:
This acts na strategy to win public sympathy abi na very real something as in say POTUS himself don contract this thing?

Nothing wey politicians no dey fit do when it comes to election season..

Well Na here we dey!...make we just relax dey observe...

Una no dy allow this pic rest...
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Eriokanmi: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osaaaaaa shocked
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by SaintLucia: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is nothing but politics of November election. No doubt Trump will still win because of the White supremacy which he refused to condemn during the first debate, a strategy which he knows will affect his chances if he fumbles.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Guestlander: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
America looks weak and incompetent. Leaders matter.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
How can almighty POTUS contact Corona and our bubu have not contact..

All na For election
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by JaffyJoe(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trump deserves it. His arrogance towards the disease was nauseating. Hopefully, he gets well and have a rude awakening about this affliction.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Miosendyin: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
You also deserve the enjoyment you are enjoying under bullhari regime grin grin

JaffyJoe:
Trump deserves it. His arrogance towards the disease was nauseating. Hopefully, he gets well and have a rude awakening about this affliction.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Lamasta(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
We wish them quick recovery o election is around the corner
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by helinues: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
That's inevitable..

Even as at yesterday, some of the WH staffs refused to wear face mask
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Miosendyin: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
And bullhari and 9ja look strong abi??

Guestlander:
America looks weak and incompetent. Leaders matter.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Brandstudio01: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
FrankBass281:
I wish them quick recovery
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side
hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down
payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as
400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency
and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Don't mind haters my brother. As if people wake daily looking for looking for where there's trouble
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by jesmond3945: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op we have problems in naija carry usa matter to reddit

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by JaffyJoe(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
You also deserve the enjoyment you are enjoying under bullhari regime grin grin

See you lol. I'm doing great fam. Financially, this is my best year ever.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Brandstudio01: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:

This conspiracy theory may sound logical if one doesn't think through the kind of society the US is. All facts about the health status of such a high profile citizen are kept intact including all medical records. We have been told his very close aide had tested positive some days before he became positive, so there is a link. When anyone intends to play such high level trick in the US by decieving the world on a sensitive health issue, you must be sure of having all manner of collaborators from the medical experts and intelligence agencies. This is a very public figure in the world, so such prank is very unlikely.
unlike our belove country

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Promoter2: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
All the best
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Stupid people. Foolish leader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Shreyagupta: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by solmus: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
This is nothing but politics of November election. No doubt Trump will still win because of the White supremacy which he refused to condemn during the first debate, a strategy which he knows will affect his chances if he fumbles.

A guy that lost popular vote to a woman Hilary Clinton can't possibly win Joe Bidden a man, and a loved white former vice President, infact he was the reason why Obama got support of whites..

Trump campaign camps are in crisis because he is a very hard sell for the enlightened Americans, except some few rednecks

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Wolexdey(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm... The aides scampering all around
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by bluefilm: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:
cool
Lol
If it's not another of his gimmicks to dodge debate with Joe Bidden then I wish him good health and speedy recovery
This is a good time for doctors to try all the nonsense he said and prescribed on him, like using Bleaching Disinfectant and Ultraviolet ray to cure coovid 19

On the contrary, I think Joey Biden should be the one who should be dodging from the Fiercy Trump.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by solmus: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
bluefilm:

On the contrary, I think Joey Biden should be the one who should be dodging from the Fiercy Trump.

Did you watch their first debate?!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by chris51(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'm still thinking if this Trump's sickness is only a strategy for the oncoming election

I don't think it is a strategy. Of what advantage is the virus?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by chris51(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
chris51:

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by puremaker7(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'm still thinking if this Trump's sickness is only a strategy for the oncoming election
Typical Nigerian with fish's brain, this shows why Buhari is the President

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Guestlander: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
And bullhari and 9ja look strong abi??

200000 Nigerians are not dead from covid-19 and Buhari, his wife and close associates are not under quarantine for the disease.
By the way, Nigeria is not a superpower and we we don't claim to be the greatest country on earth.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by solmus: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
chris51:

Dodge more debates so he doesn't have to explain his stance on White supremacist, just as Buhari avoids questions on Fulani Supremacist killers

No more answering questions about his tax evasion, after making millions and paying 750

He doesn't have to explain his flip flops on Covid 19 hoax, failing to fund covid 19 vacines research while increasing military spending

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets / 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan / Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.