Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive (19642 Views)

Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Kennyking1234: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
H
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by PoliteActivist: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai ,hahaha my country people above praying for trump as if he give a damn about your lives..they Wil bless America but curse their own country as if blessing America will give them free visa,Americans developed America and Nigerians as a matter of duty must strive to develop Nigeria....watching CCN all this months we are in lockdown,I knew trump might get infected bcuz of his incompetence in handling this pandemic in his country..he will mocked former VPbiden for wearing a facemask,he discouraged mass testing,downplaying the health risk of covid19. he kept encouraging the citizenry to go out without laying emphasis on safety measures ..he won't wear a facemask or keep social distance, forming superhuman...well I wish him quick recovery. Old folks should rescue themselves from active politicking...they are way too weak for that ...we have seen it in buharia now we are seeing it in trump and biden

How come u people don't say same when your country people are obsessed with Messi or Ronaldi
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Cyberterror: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Controversial mystic Baba Vanga predicted the illness and doom of Trump this year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7824281/Blind-mystic-Baba-Varga-predicts-doom-Trump-Putin.html
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by kayjay69(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Do you think the outcome of the first debate matters to people who support or sympathize with Trump? I have long concluded that anyone who really does support Trump, the politician, is not really worthy of my time and effort. There is no convincing such people because they live in an alternative universe where facts don't exist and nothing else matters except that which comes forth from their night king.
solmus:

Did you watch their first debate?!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by naptu2: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
It has just been announced that Senator Ron Johnson has tested positive for COVID-19. He was also at the Rose Garden event with Trump.

There are rumours that some Secret Service agents are upset that Trump put their lives in danger by not isolating and taking preventive measures after Hope Hicks tested positive.

There are also rumours that donors at a fundraising event that Trump attended are also upset.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Kingrefreshed: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Fearlez: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Crazy liberals say Trump is faking the test results.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by PDPGuy: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Trump is only having Coro in order to claim a vaccine for the states.

The strategy is, use yourself as an exhibition. People will only be convinced of a vaccine when you have undergo the virus yourself. With this strategy, he can beat democrat to announce a vaccine. And if he announce a vaccine before election, it ll only boost his chances of winning.

Putin used his daughter to convince us of a vaccine. Trump is using himself.

If anybody still think trump is a fool then he/she has no brain.

MAGA. Trump 2O2O

FYI, a vaccine does NOT cure an illness; it only prevents you from contracting the disease.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
BOFA2020:
Don the Con man is scared of another debate. The lying son of a gun will lie and do anything to win the election including lying about anything.
We the voters are not falling for his lies though, I'll be first in line on Oct 12 for early voting to cast my vote for Biden.
God bless you.

I am glad that many Americans are not falling for this and are rallying behind Biden to vote him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Queenlovely:

his has been clamouring for a shift in the election, and now he has gotten it.

the election date will be shifted
It won't be shifted

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
membranus:

You think it is Nigeria where election dates are shifted at will.

Girly you know nothing about American politics.

This election is going to be conducted, and the incumbent is going to lose it with an historically wide margin.
Gbam his defeat is near

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by bluefilm: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

Did you watch their first debate?!

Of course, I watched it.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:

Frustration don finish this one...kpele.

See your siggy o. Your belief 4 western media propaganda na topnotch. U be confirm robotic zombie as your brain dey wired by western brainwash control. You be human being wey dem turn useless till dem finally turn u to western robot. U don die as human being be that. Mumu zombie

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Seunpaul01(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
PDPGuy:

FYI, a vaccine does NOT cure an illness; it only prevents you from contracting the disease.

See u o.

We are not talking about an illness here. Virus infection is not an illness.

It cures illness or not, I'm not arguing with you on that. My point is vaccine, which everybody is expecting on covid19, is what Trump is trying to achieve by declaring he is contracted.

He said is during the debate that they are working on the vaccine and it will be revealed soon. Now, he is acting on it.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by SmartProf(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

See your siggy o. Your belief 4 western media propaganda na topnotch. U be confirm robotic zombie as your brain dey wired by western brainwash control. You be human being wey dem turn useless till dem finally turn u to western robot. U don die as human being be that. Mumu zombie
Your frustrations doesn't seem to have ended, keep showing the symptoms you fool.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by akinlolu26624: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
wacko democrats say Trump is faking the tester findings.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by dandollar1: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
flemsy15:
Someone predicted that Covid-19 has come to stay, even if it will go away... more than 85 percent of the world must have suffered from it. But the good news is that the death rate has reduced, it seems the virus is no longer as lethal as it was around March
maybe in Nigeria, because there's no proper record. Information on worldometers.com suggests otherwise.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seunpaul01:

See u o.

We are not talking about an illness here. Virus infection is not an illness.

It cures illness or not, I'm not arguing with you on that. My point is vaccine, which everybody is expecting on covid19, is what Trump is trying to achieve by declaring he is contracted.

He said is during the debate that they are working on the vaccine and it will be revealed soon. Now, he is acting on it.
He can't be a candidate for a vaccine trial since he already contracted it. Kindly look up about vaccine and how it's administered.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by SaintLucia: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

A guy that lost popular vote to a woman Hilary Clinton can't possibly win Joe Bidden a man, and a loved white former vice President, infact he was the reason why Obama got support of whites..

Trump campaign camps are in crisis because he is a very hard sell for the enlightened Americans, except some few rednecks

This is nothing but politics of November election. No doubt Trump will still win because of the White supremacy which he refused to condemn during the first debate, a strategy which he knows will affect his chances if he fumbles.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:

Your frustrations doesn't seem to have ended, keep showing the symptoms you fool.

Un- SmartProf wey dem turn western robot through media brainwashing. Robot no dey get frustrated na except humans because humans get feelings while robot like no get feelings. You don sell ur conscience to become robot because of media brainwashing. Keep showing how dead you are! Dead unsmartprof
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Afamed: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
The same idiots telling us nothing like Covid 19 are still the same set of nonentities telling us to pray for Trump recovery

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Pigmy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Paperwhite:
shocked Now let's see if President Trump now believe if Coronavirus is still a hoax.

is not?.

so you believe that shit
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Miosendyin: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Even your keyboard knows you are liar..

JaffyJoe:

See you lol. I'm doing great fam. Financially, this is my best year ever.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Buliwyf: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
Even your keyboard knows you are liar..

Do you know anything about him? Why do you think he is lying? So because you are suffering bitterly everybody on this thread must be suffering like you?

And what has his state even got to do with Trump's incompetence and the fact that he failed in his basic responsibility to ensure the health and safety of his citizens and instead encouraged them to take actions that led to more spreading of the disease?

Don't worry I don't expect any sensible answer from you. You will start talking about Buhari again.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by phazotron(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by naptu2: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Governor Chris Christies has tested positive for COVID-19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by rebbbbbb12: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awesome !
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Miosendyin: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sorry ooh oniru.. your own suffering alone pass 9ja problem.. keep carrying usa case for head when u don perish u go go explain how he take concern u with the way they run their country.. ode. FEM!!

Buliwyf:

Do you know anything about him? Why do you think he is lying? So because you are suffering bitterly everybody on this thread must be suffering like you?

And what has his state even got to do with Trump's incompetence and the fact that he failed in his basic responsibility to ensure the health and safety of his citizens and instead encouraged them to take actions that led to more spreading of the disease?

Don't worry I don't expect any sensible answer from you. You will start talking about Buhari again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets / 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan / Pope Francis Begs Putin To End 'spiral Of Violence And Death' As He Fears War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.