Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream (61942 Views)

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by VULCAN(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
I would understand if you are woman who is hiding under a male moniker. Many bitter feminists do so on Nairaland...

..But if you are a man that wrote that crap then its clear you are looking for validation from Nairaland girls.

Breaking News- none of them will give you what you are hoping for offline. The commendations end here.

Ausrichie:
Nna ehn, some people dey craze oh. Let me wait for those useless misogynists that will still blame the poor girl.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
VULCAN:
I would understand if you are woman who is hiding under a male moniker. Many bitter feminists do so on Nairaland...

..But if you are a man that wrote that crap then its clear you are looking for validation from Nairaland girls.

Breaking News- none of them will give you what you are hoping for offline. The commendations end here.

Why you come dey vex, you be misogynist? Ah I see, the thing pain you oya, go to third mainland bridge and relieve yourself of your wretched existence. gringrin
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by just2endowed: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bern1992:
Over jealous husband.

What did he gain after killing her?
his will now be open
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by omooba969(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
nick50:
..pray u don't be in his shoes and besides there's something they called dangers of a one sided story
[/s]

There's no justification for his heinous crime.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
omooba969:

Y'all should leave Jesus Christ outta your wickedness and begin to show humanity.

Take responsibility for your actions.
you are right. I take charge and acknowledge that i am wicked. I want to change but i couldn't because the flesh is inherently wicked and eternally full of trouble, for this reason CHRIST came to redeem everyone from the evil power of the flesh that whosoever believed in him should not perish in the sinful nature of the flesh but have a righteous eternal life through the powerful spirit of GOD. This is the change i have experience two months ago through JESUS CHRIST. Only JESUS CHRIST can change the world from all its evil sir. Thanks for that reminder.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by lekki1444: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
i guess this crazy ass nigga felt like eating cajun chinese bbq
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by DebbieSylvex(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
angry :-Xthis is evil....crap!!!
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
lift that man to mount everest and kick him from there. what a devil

That would be too easy, setting him too ablaze would be better.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by peculiar2021(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
So sad cry
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Decaf: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fire incident is the most terrible way to die. May God almighty not let us witness such including our family. This is so painful. That stupid guy should be killed same way So that he will knows what the beautiful lady went through. This so sad
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by folake4u(f): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
cry This is so wrong!
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by AngelicBeing: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences..

When we say Atmosphere of the Earth has been Spiritually Polluted , Some Persons do not Understand and they Laugh over it only for them to fall Casualties or Instrument of these evils..

If there was Ever a time we needed God Almighty, it is In these times..
If there was Ever a time we needed to be Spiritually Fit and Fortified, it is in these times..

If there was Ever a time we needed to be Saved it is Now...
Gbam sad

1 Like

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by bukatyne(f): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
What is this?

Set someone on fire? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

At 90% burns, death was better so she can rest.

May God comfort all she left behind. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chinko and their black heart with their hyper attitude.

Little wonder they are the least attractive males in the world.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
nick50:
True that I don't support the cruel act but e still get reason why the man set her on fire.. I don't trust people especially women.. They can be very terrible

Enlighten us why you think the husband set his ex-wife on fire.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by nick50(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Enlighten us why you think the husband set his ex-wife on fire.
..what if the man was infected with HIV by his ex wife?... What if the woman legally collected all the man's wealth and means of livelihood through the help of the court?.. It's a woman's world and things like this happens often.. Women are being adored by the western culture at the expense of the male counterparts.. Even here in Nigeria so let's not sentence the man to prison without hearing his own side of the story
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by ImaIma1(f): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
thorpido:
Setting someone on fire is just so evil.It comes from a very darkened heart.

A very sick heart. I can't just imagine someone having the heart to set another human being on fire.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by mindpresh: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
what an evil bastard!!

Depressed101:
The blogger, known as Lamu, had amassed nearly 800,000 followers on Douyin, China’s version of TikTok, before the attack on Sept. 14.

Living in the mountainous prefecture of Aba, Lamu shared the ups and downs of rural life in her videos.

In her last video, Lamu is seen performing a traditional Tibetan song for her fans. She told them in the caption, “May all your wishes come true.”

A livestream later that day was abruptly cut, leaving fans with nothing but a black screen and terrifying screams. Lamu’s ex-husband, Tang, allegedly stormed the house and set her on fire.

Lamu’s sister announced the attack two days later and asked for financial help to save the vlogger. In less than 24 hours, they managed to raise one million yuan (around $147,000), according to The Paper.

Lamu, who sustained burns to 90% of her body, fought for her life for 16 days until Wednesday, according to Red Star News.

Picture 1. The female Vlogger on the left flank, followed by her boyfriend before the incident

Picture 2. The female vlogger in critical condition at a sick bed before her unfortunate demise

Source: https://nextshark.com/tibetan-vlogger-dies-after-ex-husband-sets-her-on-fire/amp/

1 Like

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Alaenyieby(f): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2020
®️She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®️He is not your husband, you are having/had sex with him, collecting money from him and you think you are a sharp girl. You are an armed robber, robbing people with your body. #Repent

®️She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother you're part of the problem. #Repent

®️A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see before we believe? #Repent

®️ I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. #Repent

®️ You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" #Repent

®️Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

®️ Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®️Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek God first. #Repent

®️Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's your enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want you to hell and miss heaven #Repent

®️Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if you like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®️God can change you from Ajebutter to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebutter life make you forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®️If you're not ready you can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but you can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®️If you don't respect your parents, you've disobeyed God. #Repent!

®️ U neglected Your family & Relatives, and u are good to the whole world, u are wasting your resources and Time, go to your family and help those that are in need, indeed that is actually a good way to make Almighty God happy with U & accept all your good deeds and forgive You.

®️I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why you rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect your Lord. Don't take Him for granted too.

Thanks for your attention.

Copied.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by tit(f): 3:40am On Oct 04, 2020
china people dont love themsef
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by bukatyne(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
nick50:
..what if the man was infected with HIV by his ex wife?... What if the woman legally collected all the man's wealth and means of livelihood through the help of the court?.. It's a woman's world and things like this happens often.. Women are being adored by the western culture at the expense of the male counterparts.. Even here in Nigeria so let's not sentence the man to prison without hearing his own side of the story

I hope his side of the story would resurrect his wife.

The wife needs to be there to vet the story abi?
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nnemuka:
Win for patriachy
Openbusiness6 come ooo
The lady was killed for not making fresh meals and being a nuisance I bet.

Sad way to die....
May we not end up with monsters

Lol. You sure know how to get under his skin and he knows how to wail too. All that epistle for this?
I am amused grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by zicoraads: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You sure know how to get under his skin and he knows how to wail too. All that epistle for this?
Seun doesn't have the range of memes I sometimes think of using for you.

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by pocohantas(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
zicoraads:

Seun doesn't have the range of memes I sometimes think of using for you.

Hahahaha. The LOML... Do giveaway for me na, I remain loyal to you. grin grin
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by zicoraads: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. The LOML... Do giveaway for me na, I remain loyal to you. grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Nnemuka(f): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
pocohantas:

He is a known wailer...
Openbusiness how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.