Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream (61910 Views)

Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
sylve11:

cool
Are you interested
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Yomit71(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
this is typical Igbo man attitude

1 Like

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by CHoccolaTE: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Men are just evil and dangerous creatures
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by electhnd(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
what a bad way to DIE

atleast he became a NIGERIAN Before he died
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by omooba969(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
Too bad. I condemn this. You should now know that those white people that called you black monkey is actually made from the same monkey. Take a look at the third picture. Human beings are wick*d..All of them including me. But, when you invite Jesus Christ into your life, you will be exempted from certain wicked practices if not all depending on how deep you had gone with Jesus Christ. Make peace with Jesus Christ today for a better world and life.

Y'all should leave Jesus outta your wickedness, after all we all have brains and the willpower to choose between good and evil.

In this case, the Chinese mofo chose evil so let's begin to take responsibility for our actions.

Peace. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by omooba969(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yomit71:
this is typical Igbo man attitude

They're coming for you.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by YaksonFCA(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sad. RIP
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by omooba969(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
nick50:
True that I don't support the cruel act but e still get reason why the man set her on fire.. I don't trust people especially women.. They can be very terrible
[/s]

There's no justification for his heinous crime.

1 Like

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
kingy1:
We take things as though they are nothing, untill others fall victim in the nothingness. Only the consciouseness of JESUS CHRIST can save this world as it is. The more people are apologetic towards atheism the more evil abounds. @Righteousness89 just said the rest.
Na fly wey no hear word dey follow deadi body dey enter grave.

Y'all should leave Jesus Christ outta your wickedness and begin to show humanity.

Take responsibility for your actions.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by html14java(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Quite a pity.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by hakeem4(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wow! See the way she got roasted in the picture
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Which Aba? That ex husband is a dare. devil of a man
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by SolidGains: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
cupidFlint:
So sad. Some people are monsters in human form. Becareful of the temperament of who ever you wish to date. Have multiple dates to save yourself the trauma of a heart break. Move on and don't take a life you never gave

The multiple dates will eventually attract what you are running from.

Why not be faithful to a partner at a time...then if it doesn't work, you can move on without fear.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
There are different ways of dying but death by fire is the most morbid of them all... Damn if I'm to go it should be easy and quick
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Men are just evil and dangerous creatures
And women??
Are saints
Tsk
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Elfaris(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Terrible!
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by CHoccolaTE: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

And women??
Are saints
Tsk

They are not as bad as men.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Moneywirer: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Benesis:
I tell my kid sisters, don't allow anyone whom you are not ready to love, to fall in love with you. Because tjey are some folks out there that wont be able to go on with their life affter that, they will stalk you and your success will hurt them deeply, all their life they will just be planning on how to ruin you

And They will ruin your life and no matter the level of punishment they get, the will still be happy they did it.
Play with a player, but all those quieet guys that are do love deeply and tell u you are their world. If you don't better end it early, because once ssomevof them lose you, they will have nothing to live for, its either they end you or end their life.

Hope they'd take your advice seriously cry

1 Like

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by dasnan(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
My condolence please! [b]My condolence please! [/b]My condolence please!
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Cousin9999: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Domestic violence is common in Asia. They don't consider it wrong or bad. Law enforcement, communities, and families don't do anything to protect women. Women are so brainwashed in their cultures that they don't see their mistreatment or status in society in general as wrong/bad. They're only mildly better than the middle east.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Elsueno: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
I cant do that even to an Animal talk less of a Human being.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
nick50:
True that I don't support the cruel act but e still get reason why the man set her on fire.. I don't trust people especially women.. They can be very terrible
I said it, you dey see am.
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by openbusiness6: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nnemuka:
Win for patriachy
Openbusiness come ooo
The lady was killed for not making fresh meals and being a nuisance I bet.

Sad way to die....
May we not end up with monsters
Kikikiki grin You just never disappoint when it comes to showing off your extremely low IQ. Everyone with sense knows that crime knows no gender. Crime is not specific to gender. There are male and female criminals. I can't count the number of news on Nairaland crime section where women murder their husbands or their boyfriends etc. I don't support crime and I don't support criminals, regardless of gender. But as an extremely low IQ female that you are, this is what you have to say: Win for patriachy .

And like I told you yesterday, you're not just a low IQ individual, you are a low IQ female without ethics. Someone just died and then you see that as an opportunity to jump on to express your hateful misandristic character. You had to rush into this thread, God forbid this opportunity pass you by, let me jump on it quickly and attack the male gender as usual grin. You said it is another win for patriarchy? I don't think you're normal. You are exhibiting psychopathic behavior. Maybe you have psychopathic personality disorder. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Do you hate men because your baby daddy left you and you are lonely, pained and extremely frustrated? Are you angry and hateful towards the male gender because no man wants you, because you keep behaving like a sadistic miserable low IQ misandristic psychopath? Or is it maybe because you don't even know who the father of your child is and that's why you're so bitter, frustrated and miserable?

You jump from thread to thread attacking men and the male gender with your low IQ comments, yet you were still advertising that you're searching for a submissive man to marry. See this low IQ hypocrite oh grin. "Submissive man": can you imagine such a low IQ statement, hahahaha grin. I guess the man that gave you away goal was not submissive enough for you so he abandoned you? grin Or did he run away because he realized your IQ was too low grin? And what kind of mother leaves her baby for 6 hours and doesn't make provision for the baby food available? I'll tell you, only a low IQ mother can do that, and then you were angry your sister breastfed your baby and still came on Nairaland to rant and express your miserable character as usual.
Nnemuka:
Please the submissive man should be Igbo preferably Enugu or Anambra.
37 years to 40years.
If interested send me a DM.
Thank you
You hate men and insult the male gender every chance you see, yet you're searching for submissive husband and then because nobody wants a low IQ female, you have suddenly become a hopeless misandrist that spends all her time on social media looking for men to insult, just so you can feel good about your hopeless lonely, frustrated and miserable condition.

Let me give you a sound advice. Instead of wasting your life hating on men and hating on the male gender and being a unethical ultra-miserable misandrist, spend that time to learn how to cook well, so you won't be cooking food that looks like a sacrifice that was rejected by the gods grin. This is the last quarter of 2020, I have told you before and I will tell you again, I'm not interested in your low IQ discussions, is it by force? I have better things to do. Carry you miserable frustration elsewhere. Or is it my fault that no man wants you and every man has rejected you? Mtchwwww!!! Pocahontas come and carry your twin sister out of my mentions. I'm not the reason no sensible man wants both of you grin

1 Like

Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Where is her husband.. ?? Bring him here , he must be bitter afonja loser
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Benesis:
I tell my kid sisters, don't allow anyone whom you are not ready to love, to fall in love with you. Because tjey are some folks out there that wont be able to go on with their life affter that, they will stalk you and your success will hurt them deeply, all their life they will just be planning on how to ruin you

And They will ruin your life and no matter the level of punishment they get, the will still be happy they did it.
Play with a player, but all those quieet guys that do love deeply and tell u you are their world. If you don't end it early, because once some of them lose you, they will have nothing to live for, its either they end you or end their life.
you are so right,someone scared me with so much love,i had no option than to run,it was so scary.Ever since,i have this fear come over me whenever someone is showing me excess love and before you say jerk, I cut you off completely.That thing is very scary
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by cupidFlint(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
SolidGains:

The multiple dates will eventually attract what you are running from.

Why not be faithful to a partner at a time...then if it doesn't work, you can move on without fear.
everyone has their own opinion and are entitled to it. That's your opinion, this is mine
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is wickedness. He should be burnt to death!
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by Neddyogu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Let the motherfucker burn
Re: Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream by nick50(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

There's no justification for his heinous crime.
..pray u don't be in his shoes and besides there's something they called dangers of a one sided story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.