Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? (929 Views)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / Oliseh Metuh Accuses Buhari Of Being Sentimental In Appointment& D.military Rule / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? by honeric01(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2011
WHY IS GEJ THE MOST QUALIFIED OF THE CONTENDERS?

Be neutral while analyzing these people side by side

Goodluck = Ribadu

Ribadu = Buhari

Buhari = Goodluck

Why should Goodluck be richer than Buhari with all the positions Buhari has occupied compared to that of Goodluck who was just a lecturer before going into politics

Why is Goodluck's wife richer than Buhari? what did she even do in her entire life compared to Buhari who was once Head of state, PTDF chairman and host of other positions?

What morale, religious or political advantages do GEJ have over Buhari or Ribadu?

Who are Buhari's friends and supporters? and how does he fund his campaign?

Who are Ribadu's friends and supporters and how does he fund his campaign?

Who are GEJ's friends and supporters and how does he fund his campaign?

Be reasonable, think neutrally before responding to these questions.

What makes you think GEJ can perform better than Buhari and Ribadu under this current political, security, economic, financial and social situations in Nigeria?

What are our major problems and who do you think has the morale willpower to solve them?

Indiscipline which has even eaten into our primary school pupil's lives, who can really handle this problem?

The glaring problem which is corruption, who among these 3 can confidently tackle the monster which is the bane of our backwardness?

Thanks
Re: Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? by damas11111(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
@op,
take a look at this topic and make a correction. I think you meant to say speaking and not speaker.

Now to ur posers, the answers are very obvious but the problem with most of us Nigerians is "blind worshipping" even when there are ample evidences to make us act otherwise. It's primarily borne out of religion and ethnicity.

One would expect the daftest person on earth to know that GEJ/PDP do not mean well for the country and as such can not give the needed leadership we crave for.

I've come to conclude that if and when the sufferings get beyond bearable level, even the most hardened supporters of social criminality will raise up arms against the wicked elites who are bent on mortgaging the future of the masses for their unborn great grand children.
Re: Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? by honeric01(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^^^

I tire oo, thanks for the correction.

Nigerians can't see past their front, they don't know what they want in general.
Re: Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? by egift(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
PHD - PHD - PHD - PHD - PHD - PHD

A PhD holder that:
- cannot stand for debate without "debate malpractice".
- cannot address the nation on issues of the day (Mr JonnyBook.com)
- cannot free make a speech loaded with facts and figures
- speaks for a militant organization ("it is not MEND"wink
- mingles with Nigeria's finest crook
- feels more than a year in office is only for testing and selling of petroleum products.

What qualification? A PhD in Zoology. Are we animals? He should be working in the classroom, Zoo or somewhere in the forest doing research or a production for National Geographic. grin
Re: Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? by CyberG: 3:52am On Mar 04, 2011
Even to the BIGGEST and MOST USELESSLY STUPID fool, Jonathan IS NOT a class captain material talk less of President! I have not been in the Politics section very much recently and I thought BEAF was a well-seasoned individual who can marshal well-thought points objectively but since I have been reading this section again, I am very appalled by his posts! I also notice some AgainstGEJ and his co-travelers making arguments that are really shameful for an empty basket individual like Jonathan!

Truth be told: Jonathan is even FAR MORE CLUELESS and inept as Yar'Adua, one of Nigeria's most widely and internationally acclaimed lame duck and stupid presidents! What useful thing has this Goodluck achieved since he has been in power besides aiding and abetting corruption with his team of PDP gangsters, his thieving wife, lies, deception, woeful understanding of Nigeria's immediate problems, etc? How can any human being with even half a stone-dead brain vote for a Ph. D that any secondary student where I am will take to the cleaners any day?

Buhari is NOT perfect and there are definitely better people who may do better but in the present circumstance, he is light years ahead of this shameful big-nosed Jonathan that cannot address Nigerians on his achievements and what he wants to do and ask that we judge him on his achievements that we can see! How can anyone take a $ 60B+ account and deplete it by almost 50% with nothing to show for it and still wants to be voted for? The suffer head Nigerians are so blinded by the bags of rice and empty promises that they will again sign the rest of their lives and their children to slavery because Jonathan is from their tribe? He is a Christian? Don't you electorates realize that when they steal our commonwealth and plan to impoverish the country by corruption, they do it without any preference to ethnicity or religion? But now they need votes of which they will steal more, they pay you N 50 and hire you as their foot soldiers?

I am really ashamed that any Nigerian cannot see that Jonathan and PDP will do nothing for this country! I am not from Buhari's tribe or his religion BUT I don't even consider those reasons in voting for him! But remember, on the long run, a people always get the government they deserve!
Re: Sincerely Speaking, Can You Answer These Questions Without Being Sentimental? by Antiscam1: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2011
At poster,u initially demeanded sincerety b4 u started posting abuses to Nigerian by urself 4 not supporting ur BUHARI.
well,4 d sake of ur initially wanted sincerety.here are clear facts dat are not based on assumptions or hidden allegations.
We all witnessed dem:
1.GEJ =BUHARI:When talking of how to develop DEMOCRACY in NIGERIA.the name BUHARI should not be mentioned at all because he once sent a
democratically elected PRESIDENT packing at GUN POINT and return us to square 1.dis is where we are today. DERE4,d LEAD goes to GEJ here!
2.BUHARI=RIBADU:d same reason,d name BUHARI should not be mentioned near democracy or can u imagine Ghadaffi,mubarak and Ben alli coming back to contest when dos country eventually return to democracy?
RIBADU=GEJ:Dey both ve not offended any one irrespective of d party dey romance wit because dey JUST need a party(A BIG party for dat matter)
to actualised dier dream,OR how many of u is willing to VOTE for DELE MOMODU,PAT UTOMI(small parties) afterall,dey are not thieving politicians
like GEJ,RIBADU,BUHARI.A genuine analysis of both GEJ & RIBADU mit put dem on d same corruption level,As regard tackling Nigeria problem,RIBADU may be more aggressive dan Gej,As regard experience GEJ may be more experience not to run d highly VOLATILE Nigeria into trouble,As regard the people around dem:THEY are both brought to LIME LIGHT by OBJ, ,Shine ur eyes and choose urself. & dont b deceive by dos who has no knowledge of NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Always Starts And Ends In Ekiti State / Ikedi Ohakim Writes President Jonathan/APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL APPOINTMENT / Bomb Blast Rocks Ecwa Church In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.