Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bini People Wetin Be This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bini People Wetin Be This (4884 Views)

Is It True Edo's (Bini people) Are The Lord's Of Most Southern Lands. / Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bini People Wetin Be This by Ctorch: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bini People Wetin be this

As seen on page group.

What sort of rubbish be this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1733064926871452&id=250714491773177&p=30&av=100034342308079&eav=Afb3RdWAJWCXt4IWLNVgtru64Ah_7bxZ-ESxyBoYTC-VZWHw19IJb11yM3K24O1et0g&refid=52&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.1733064926871452%3Atop_level_post_id.1733064926871452%3Atl_objid.1733064926871452%3Acontent_owner_id_new.250714491773177%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1733064926871452%3Apage_id.250714491773177%3Aphoto_id.1733061470205131%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX8vvcFs7TFeRGSo%3Apage_insights.%7B%22250714491773177%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A250714491773177%2C%22page_id_type%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22actor_id%22%3A250714491773177%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1601135748%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5B1733064926871452%5D%7D%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22actor_id%22%3A250714491773177%2C%22page_id%22%3A250714491773177%2C%22post_id%22%3A1733064926871452%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.250714491773177&fbt_id=1733064926871452_1733189243525687&lul&_rdr

1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seems that Facebook page is run by a psycho and a comedian.

2 by 2 Kingdom that is not UpTo 1.7 million claiming the whole world.

Very soon sultan of sokoto, queen of england and president will become Bini men and women.

Psychos everywhere.

And no single evidence that they made these comments just one mad man on rampage.

Mtcheeeeeew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
You forgot Kalabari people
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by judgementyard(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
It's of great importance that we start getting our history right. They white man really messed up our culture
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
You forgot Kalabari people
Not only kalabari but jo's, Taraba and Tor Tiv in benue also.
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
gregboy samuel Areafada2
What about Cameroon, London, america , adamawa they are all binis.
See the kind of facebook page una dey run for Bini.
Na even biafra and Igbo matter full the page...Lol
Yorubas and binis are same character, I keep on saying that..
Chaiii

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
gregboy
samuel
Areafada2

What about Cameroon, London, america , adamawa they are all binis.

See the kind of facebook page una dey run for Bini.

Na even biafra and Igbo matter full the page...Lol

Yorubas and binis are same character, I keep on saying that..

Chaiii

Igbo matter is civil war syndrome. 50 years after end of war, 9ja looks bleak. More and more Igbo youth are playing spoiler with anything Nigeria. Some like you now constitute a nuisance like a noisy neighbour.

Causing disaffection among others won't help Igbo unity. Igbo must unite among themselves to be taken seriously.

Not every autonomous community rushing to Aso Rock or any political office holder to claim to represent all Igbo. Eze Ndigbo in every street in every town in 9ja is also not unity.

I guess you are shocked (like Buhari grin cheesy) by how robustly Edo people rubbish those who use population numbers to try to twist history since 1914.

2 Likes

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
I will make some research on these tilll then, no comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
AreaFada2:

Igbo matter is civil syndrome. 50 years after end of war, 9ja looks bleak. More and more Igbo youth are playing spoiler with anything Nigeria. Some like you now constitute a nuisance like a noisy neighbour.

Causing disaffection among others won't help Igbo unity. Igbo must unite among themselves to be taken seriously.

Not every autonomous community rushing to Aso Rock or any political office holder to claim to represent all Igbo. Eze Ndigbo in every street in every town in 9ja is also not unity.

I guess you are shocked by how robustly Edo people rubbish those who use population numbers to try to twist history since 1914.

Robust Indeed. See the kind facebook una dey run. I bumped over igbo topics more than even Bini topics on the page.

Let Igbos sort themselves out and they have never asked for your concern in sorting their issues out.

Imagine such a Facebook page... wonderful.

It's shameful but I have been proved right once again.

Eze ndigbo is not your problem, we allow it as it makes them more organise in everywhere they find themselves. Your contribution not needed.

Put your input in yoruba and Bini lands and let igbos do theirs on their own.

Stylish unity beggars everywhere. Pretenders at front, villains at the back.

Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Seems that Facebook page is run by a psycho and a comedian.

2 by 2 Kingdom that is not UpTo 1.7 million claiming the whole world.

Very soon sultan of sokoto, queen of england and president will become Bini men and women.

Psychos everywhere.

And no single evidence that they made these comments just one mad man on rampage.

Mtcheeeeeew

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oba of Bini is a Yoruba man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by adesanmi21418: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
:You forgot Kalabari folks
Not only kalabari but jo's, Taraba and Tor Tiv in kwa also.
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Etrusen(m): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

please do well to prove
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Etrusen:

please do well to prove
Ife is the origin of Bini monarch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

And so we hold.
Fact and case closed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And so we hold.

Fact and case closed.
Even the Ogiamen aborigines attest to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
#Fact.
There are history one can never subdue and one of such is this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Ife is the origin of Bini monarch

Lol, grin....

The entire yoruba Monarchy came from benin...

The ooni was a native doctor, who with his political might chanced alafin of oyo, of his rightful position

Yoruba is a political identity not an historical one

When yoruba break today, half will go to edo, the remaining will go the north their current masters

Same goes to the igbos half will come to us, it seems even the Delta igbos that was influenced by benin are the people moving the igbos nane around nigeria and international the others needs benin influence for them to be heard

1 Like

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Do you know the ogiemen history first of all, if you do try and tell me here... Before you end up disgracing yourself
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:

#Fact.

There are history one can never subdue and one of such is this one.

You should be more concerned about ohu and osu systems in the igbo culture,

If our delta igbo benin brothers, join the imaginary biafra they will further suffer stigmatism and may even be tag osu, by the igbos, they are better safe with the benins

Oba gha to kpere
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, grin....

The ooni was a native doctor, who with his political might chanced alafin of oyo, of his rightful position

When yoruba break today, half will go to edo, the remaining will go the north their current masters

[s]Same goes to the igbos half will come to us, it seems even the Delta igbos that was influenced by benin are the people moving the igbos nane around nigeria and international the others needs benin influence for them to be heard [/s]

Go and study an igbo man well coz Dem go disappoint you. Well the more reason I don't argue all these Bini stuffs us that the bulk ends in yorubas doorstep and there is nothing they can do about it.

An average Bini man is a Yoruba and bulk stops at them having a Yorubas as oba in Bini, answering their names and the rest..

Bini has nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to offer any Igbo man and igbos don't count them in.

The only thing we correct is all these petty pages and nonsense history with no correlation.

What on earth will Edozie, Nduka doing with Osagie, Tunde, Rotimi shared Bini and Yoruba names... absolutely nothing.

I am happy Oduduwa map captured you all..case closed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2020
gregyboy:

You should be more concerned about ohu and osu systems in the igbo culture,

If our delta igbo benin brothers, join the imaginary biafra they will further suffer stigmatism and may even be tag osu, by the igbos, they are better safe with the benins

Oba gha to kpere

Delta igbo answering igbo names. The name igbo alone is a raging flame and non of you can even withstand such neither do any of you have anything to offer us.

Osazes claiming some with name as chukwuka shows how stupid history revisionist can be.

Let those who answer and speak the great igbo language enjoy their peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Delta igbo answering igbo names. The name igbo alone is a raging flame and non of you can even withstand such neither do any of you have anything to offer us.

Osazes claiming some with name as chukwuka shows how stupid history revisionist can be.

Let those who answer and speak the great igbo language enjoy their peace.

Lol, you're pained but i cant help you i can only make it worse, i forsee your ethnic cleansing on your people in the nearest future, thats why we wont allow the edo-igbo people join biafra before people like you will tag then edo-ohu, or osu, i know, the osu people of pure igbo ancestory would rather join edo than join biafra not to say edo-igbo subgroup
Instead of you to accept history instead of fighting it, if Mandela had fought the white out because they were invaders what would be of south africa today.....

I need your tears and your pain to keep me on nairaland, you see the dark pics... Those two kings are wearing the benin queen idah mask, one from the left is a kogi monarch the right one from anambra...

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Go and study an igbo man well coz Dem go disappoint you. Well the more reason I don't argue all these Bini stuffs us that the bulk ends in yorubas doorstep and there is nothing they can do about it.

An average Bini man is a Yoruba and bulk stops at them having a Yorubas as oba in Bini, answering their names and the rest..

Bini has nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to offer any Igbo man and igbos don't count them in.

The only thing we correct is all these petty pages and nonsense history with no correlation.

What on earth will Edozie, Nduka doing with Osagie, Tunde, Rotimi shared Bini and Yoruba names... absolutely nothing.

I am happy Oduduwa map captured you all..case closed.

Edo maps captured oduduwa and igbo how about that

And even Nnamdi kanu map captured edo, does that now make edo igbo.....
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, you're pained but i cant help you i can only make it worse, i forsee your ethnic cleansing on your people in the nearest future, thats why we wont allow the edo-igbo people join biafra before people like you will tag then edo-ohu, or osu, i know, the osu people of pure igbo ancestory would rather join edo than join biafra not to say edo-igbo subgroup
Instead of you to accept history instead of fighting it, if Mandela had fought the white out because they were invaders what would be of south africa today.....

I need your tears and your pain to keep me on nairaland, you see the dark pics... Those two kings are wearing the benin queen idah mask, one from the left is a kogi monarch the right one from anambra...

Very soon you go snap one knife and term it Bini knife...too desperate.

Moreover there is nothing like edo-Igbo group, such term doesn't exist.

What we have is Edo-yoruba UpTo even the king ruling Bini. Historically interwoven and generally same people.

Homogeneous nation like igbo doesn't need invaders, on their own they can make it.

Stick to Oduduwa and make it homogeneous. Heterogeneous country is a recipe for disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Edo maps captured oduduwa and igbo how about that

And even Nnamdi kanu map captured edo, does that now make edo igbo.....

Nnamdii Kanu map didn't even capture any Edo. I have gone through such maps over and over again and I couldn't see Edo there.

You guys only go to una great Bini facebook and be discussing Igbos wey no send una...

imagine the kind facebook page una dey run for Bini. Na igbo discussion full there .

This is a pointer that country will be formed on ethnic basis as nobody will entertain such bile una facebook page.

Thank God for op who brought the page to our notice so we can carefully know the pretenders and the friends.

Haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Very soon you go snap one knife and term it Bini knife...too desperate.

Moreover there is nothing like edo-Igbo group, such term doesn't exist.

What we have is Edo-yoruba UpTo even the king ruling Bini. Historically interwoven and generally same people.

Homogeneous nation like igbo doesn't need invaders, on their own they can make it.

Stick to Oduduwa and make it homogeneous. Heterogeneous country is a recipe for disaster.

Do you want me to show you articles of benin-igbo sub group... Lol

You need tears ethics cleanser,

No wonder your brothers regard you as a man from the north, because you know nothing about the igbo culture

When igbo culture are being debated i always find you but you're always nowhere to be found,
I see RedboneSmith, yunji and others

The only thread youre found is edo-igbo thread just to disagree

While disagreeing kanu is stretching a hand of friendship to the oba of benin to support biafra
Even to bribing him

Your name is even edo-igbo Osa(god) gyfo98
You need tramadol to make you sleep bro
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, grin....

Same goes to the igbos half will come to us, it seems even the Delta igbos that was influenced by benin are the people moving the igbos nane around nigeria and international the others needs benin influence for them to be heard
Bini is part of Yoruba? Don't u know?
Bini and Yorubas are the same thing. If you're not Bini then youre conquered Igodomigodo natives

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Is just like saying the entire Yoruba is From Yoruba
Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by gregyboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Bini is part of Yoruba? Don't u know?
Bini and Yorubas are the same thing. If you're not Bini eg Igodomigodo natives you're on you own

You see Osagyfo98 he does better than you, when debating

Yorubas are edo, ooni of ife stool never existed untill awolowo created it

We are taking our yorubas brother to our edo republic and leaving oyo, kwara to the north

1 Like

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2020
The old Uselu (Bini) was a Yoruba community that later adopted Edo language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini People Wetin Be This by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Do you want me to show you articles of benin-igbo sub group... Lol

You need tears ethics cleanser,

No wonder your brothers regard you as a man from the north, because you know nothing about the igbo culture

When igbo culture are being debated i always find you but you're always nowhere to be found,
I see RedboneSmith, yunji and others

The only thread youre found is edo-igbo thread just to disagree

While disagreeing kanu is stretching a hand of friendship to the oba of benin to support biafra
Even to bribing him

Your name is even edo-igbo Osa(god) gyfo98
You need tramadol to make you sleep bro

Why should I bother myself when they are already discussing homogeneous igbo culture with invasion from revisionist or dostortionist. I will just read, nod my head in affirmation and pass.

But I won't sit by and watch you guys spread unrelated histories. Until there is a valid proof and not all these knives, emblem and the rest which are just petty then just history doesn't exist. If there exist Edo igbo history, atleast atoms of it will be seen and felt either by name or language but here it is totally opposite.

What about Edo yoruba that even Ooni said Edo is part of expansive Yorubaland and your are here saying another thing.

When yoruba kings are grouped,oba of Bini is always included meaning all na same family stock.

learn to stand by the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue People, What Does Aiye Po Gan Mean? / Igbos Are From The Heeboria Kingdom Not Biafra / Basic Insights Of My Country Cameroon; With A Huge Nigerian Expatriate Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.