Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede (2762 Views)

Pictures From Eyitayo Jegede/Gboluga Campaign Rally In Ondo / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO / Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by omonaijiria: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

O ri eye kan kan mu Jade...

Na only whine you dey whine

You said more than this in edo Election
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by helinues: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

Se o ti ka itan Erin Karele ho kowajoba, Iwe Alawiye Primary 5

E Jo e dakun eh try lati coherent with topic at hand
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by helinues: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

You said more than this in edo Election

I thought as much..... You must have been one of the fixed believe about others

Fyi, I did not support any candidates in the just concluded Edo guber election

Now I have an idea about who I have been engaging with and will take note from now in order not to waste my time engaging with you in the future

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by omonaijiria: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

E Jo e dakun eh try lati coherent with topic at hand

O ma se hooo.

Lati le ronu nipa bu Erin Karele ko wa joba si Oro ti o so loke tun wa je Isoro bayi.

Mo ma gba e niyanju ju o lo ra iwe alawiye ni.

ALAWIYE PRIMARY 5 BY J. F. ODUNJO.

lo ka itan Erin Karele ko wa joba
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by omonaijiria: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

Now I have an idea about who I have been engaging with and will take note from now in order not to waste my time engaging with you in the future

E yaaa eni yagbe lo lo lengbagbe, sugbon eni ko, ko leè gbàgbé
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by omonaijiria: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

You said more than this last week but today here you again
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by helinues: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

You said more than this last week but today here you again

Ignore list already activated for this moniker.

In Trump's voice.. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

The guy is not even near Ondo state.

He watched too much TVC and babajide Otitoju.

He was in Owo today and had to rushed out of Rufus Giwa Poly when guilty consciences will not allow him to commission tetfund and Mimiko project as His own.

Don't mind Zombies!

They think it's the era when Tinubu used to bribe Lagos-Ibadan expressway press to feed us with lies.

Thank God for social media. We now get news as it is on the go. No more twisting of facts.

Ondo no be Lagos!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by omonaijiria: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

Ignore list already activated for this moniker.

In Trump's voice.. It is what it is

If you like.

That's your own cup of tea.

Usual Zombiesm attitude.
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

The last presidential election in Ondo state was a bit controversial for Apc cos Aketi rather supported his floated party AAA for state assembly , reps and senate

This is a state election which Aketi is fully under Apc as a flag bearer.

Na you people have been digracing una self with your wack political analysis..

Since 2015, I have never supported a failure hence staying out of Edo election cos apart from I have seen the imminent lose of Ize Iyamu, Obaseki is a no go area for me.

Ondo election na walk over.. if you are still doubting, make we put money on top.

A merger is gonna happen on the eve of election between ZLP and PDP.

I don't know who will step down for who, but it's gonna happen.

So, Aketi is gone!

APC is dead!

Nigeria shall be free!
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by omonaijiria: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awol1:

Don't mind Zombies!

They think it's the era when Tinubu used to bribe Lagos-Ibadan expressway press to feed us with lies.

Thank God for social media. We now get news as it is on the go. No more twisting of facts.

Ondo no be Lagos!

They think Ondo Are fool.

In his hometown Owo,

All Industries are totally collapse due to the activities of thugs

Yet Akeredolu is busy recruiting thugs destroying properties

And to make thing worst.

He now errect road billboard as if thst will revive owo comatose industries
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by helinues: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awol1:

A merger is gonna happen on the eve of election between ZLP and PDP.

I don't know who will step down for who, but it's gonna happen.

So, Aketi is gone!

APC is dead!

Nigeria shall be free!

The combination of Mimiko,Eyitayo and Ajayi can't defeat Aketi in Ondo state.

Take that to bank for cash out..

You should know we always make our analysis real like Olaitan.

BTW, you guys want Nigeria to be free from Apc but you do not want Pdp to be free from Abia state....

Choi, oh la o e eh

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by IkwerrePikin: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awol1:

Are you conceding defeat already?

Akeredolu may say thrash about Wike and go free, but if them don born am, make him say pim about Kwankwaso, if aboki people no go set him convoy ablaze.

Obi/Kwankwaso2023.

You’re funny, who will give Obi/Igbo man ticket?

2023 it is SS/NE or NC

South East for now is politically irrelevant in terms of low voting strength and Ipob threat.

Can you compare Rivers State 1.5million voting strength to any state in the South East? No what about Delta state 1.4million voting strength any South East state can boost of such number?

2023 is race for Southerners not just a free ride for the Igbos

Yoruba can’t win the ticket because majority of South which is the SS and SE will not support a candidate from SW

A South South candidate like Amaechi or Donald Duke will be will be accepted by majority of South (SW and SE)

But a South East candidate will not be accepted by majority of South (SW and SS)

You igbos need to bridge better bridge to stand a chance.

In APC: Rotimi Amaechi will defeat Tinubu and any Igbo candidate.

In PDP: Nyesom Wike have said it that PDP will not consider zoning presidential slot and no South East politican can beat Nyesom Wike or any South South candidate because we have more voting strength than South East.

Mind you: Niger delta have not completed our turn as Jonathan did only 4yrs so we must complete our tenure before anyone here in the South
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

The combination of Mimiko,Eyitayo and Ajayi can't defeat Aketi in Ondo state.

Take that to bank for cash out..

You should know we always make our analysis real like Olaitan.

BTW, you guys want Nigeria to be free from Apc but you do not want Pdp to be free from Abia state....

Choi, oh la o e eh

In 2015, Abia people voted for Alex Otti of APGA but Theodore Orji used his influence in INEC as former commissioner in the agency to write results in favour of PDP.

Abians are not slaves to PDP just that the Orji cabals are too entrenched.

Have you seen any Igbo supporting Okezie Ikpeazu? We are not happy with Abia's perennial underdevelopment and anyone who would bring liberation will be welcome.

So don't ever think we are behind Ikpeazu's misrule because he's PDP.
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

You’re funny, who will give Obi/Igbo man ticket?

2023 it is SS/NE or NC

South East for now is politically irrelevant in terms of low voting strength and Ipob threat.

Can you compare Rivers State 1.5million voting strength to any state in the South East? No what about Delta state 1.4million voting strength any South East state can boost of such number?

2023 is race for Southerners not just a free ride for the Igbos

Yoruba can’t win the ticket because majority of South which is the SS and SE will not support a candidate from SW

A South South candidate like Amaechi or Donald Duke will be will be accepted by majority of South (SW and SE)

But a South East candidate will not be accepted by majority of South (SW and SS)

You igbos need to bridge better bridge to stand a chance.

In APC: Rotimi Amaechi will defeat Tinubu and any Igbo candidate.

In PDP: Nyesom Wike have said it that PDP will not consider zoning presidential slot and no South East politican can beat Nyesom Wike or any South South candidate because we have more voting strength than South East.

Mind you: Niger delta have not completed our turn as Jonathan did only 4yrs so we must complete our tenure before anyone here in the South

I'm not gonna make internal party calculations; I'll leave it for the parties.

But it will surprise you that before 2023, there will be a consensus for a president of Southeast extraction for equity, national cohesion and national healing.

And it's funny how you are excluding Wike and Amaechi from the Igbo race.
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by IkwerrePikin: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awol1:

I'm not gonna make internal party calculations; I'll leave it for the parties.

But it will surprise you that before 2023, there will be a consensus for a president of Southeast extraction for equity, national cohesion and national healing.

And it's funny how you are excluding Wike and Amaechi from the Igbo race.

Ikwerre and Igbo are two different things and you should know that by now.
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by ariesbull: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

STFU
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by BuhariAdvocate: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Efforts in futile. I trust Ondo people they can even avoid the two leading contenders and vote SDP.
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Good luck with that my dear.

Good luck as propagate Northern divide and rule tactics.

The North will tell a Tiv man from Benue, an Illorin man from Kwara, an Okun man from Kogi and a Nupe man from Niger, that they are all part of the single north. And you never argued it.

But the North and Yoruba press has told a Chibuzo from Ikwerre and Anioma that he's not Igbo and elements like you have swallowed it and taken it upon yourself to propagate it.

When we get to the negotiating table, the North will negotiate as a single North, the West as the united Yoruba race but the Igbo nation will be bastardized and cannot speak with one voice because of elements like you.

The coming generation of Ikwerres will spit at people like you.
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
nice one from kwakwaso and his political movement in ondo state.
Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by IkwerrePikin: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Awol1:

Good luck with that my dear.

Good luck as propagate Northern divide and rule tactics.

The North will tell a Tiv man from Benue, an Illorin man from Kwara, an Okun man from Kogi and a Nupe man from Niger, that they are all part of the single north. And you never argued it.

But the North and Yoruba press has told a Chibuzo from Ikwerre and Anioma that he's not Igbo and elements like you have swallowed it and taken it upon yourself to propagate it.

When we get to the negotiating table, the North will negotiate as a single North, the West as the united Yoruba race but the Igbo nation will be bastardized and cannot speak with one voice because of elements like you.

The coming generation of Ikwerres will spit at people like you.

You’re simply attach by force.

You lack the courage to stand on your own and fight for your people.

You included us in your biafra and at the end you lost millions of igbos and properties destroyed and lost the war at the end as your ojukwu ran away to liberia.

I think that biafran war effect on your igbos have killed your courage to fight on your own since when you fought on your own without the Niger delta you we’re defeated perfectly by the Nigerian army.

Let me tell you, we Ikwerre people and the rest of the Niger delta are ready to work with you igbos as sister nations and not one nation. We don’t care if the middle belt decided to form a single country with their fellow northerners, it doesn’t concern us so forget about Northern being united and causing division in the SS and SE.

No body is causing any division, what we Ikwerre people and Niger deltans in general are saying is, Igbos know your boundary, fight for Biafra for your igbo people alone and remove your eyes from the Niger delta.

We Niger delta will want to have a united Niger delta republic for all the ethnic groups in the South South where everyone will country her resources. Niger delta don’t need yoruba,igbo or north to survive.

Joining igbos for Biafra would be death trap for the Niger deltans. We already experienced leadership with the igbos during Eastern region government where the igbos controlled the government and filled all positions with igbos and took Bonny fishing port headquarters from Bonny to Enugu to employ the igbos there.

In biafra with Niger delta included, we will have 65% of the said Biafra assembly to be Igbos, majority votes from igbos alone will continue to produce President, the military, police and customs will be filled with majority igbos.

And these Igbos think we Niger deltans are fools?

Our fathers rejected Biafra because of what they saw,

What makes you think we will now go against our fathers advice to reject Biafra?

Niger delta republic was even first declared by Isaach boro before Biafra republic i hope you know that?

Check out the landmark,

Can you campare Enugu to Calabar, Uyo, Port harcourt in terms of development and beauty??

Can you compare the infrastructures in the Niger delta with that of the Igbos?

How about the sea ports, international airports,oil refineries

What is Igbos going to give Niger delta in biafra? I mean tell me what Niger delta will gain in Biafra?? Are we foolish not to stay on our own??

Niger delta is suppose to ask you igbos to join us and not you igbos asking us to join you.

You igbos lack respect i swear!

Re: Ondo 2020: Kwankwanso Storm Akure For Eyitayo Jegede by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:25am On Oct 04, 2020
braveboi4life:
Atiku has been tweeting,facebooking and instagramming, we didnt see him in edo, no one has seen him in ondo, in 2023 he will jump out from no where to dollarize PDP, wike and co are waiting for him,the days of monkey dey work baboon they chop is over...Obi/kwankwaso 2023

Anything Atiku should be rejected. Obi/Kwankwaso is good to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Has Allegedly Seal Off Ex Gov Ambode's Mansion In Vi (video) / The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.