Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" (3569 Views)

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore / "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp / “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by JaneYave(f): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2020
The modern ideas China capitalize on to exploit others.Its certainly not their fault,you don't groom a serpent to bite you but we do.Worst of it,they feel like experts with their funny looks,selfish people!
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by DerideGull(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:

A typical Trump supporter has inferiority complex and self hate for his own kind so I excuse you

If 9 out of ten African men are incompetent and lazy as you say then you just described yourself, your family and your tribe just to please Europeans and white supremacist

And for you genuine information almost 60% raw materials for almost all industries come from this hardworking African men, most of America's monuments and European infrastructure came from this African men..

Just because of white supremacist global suppression they fool themselves

Shut up your putrid loud mouth. The support for Trump has nothing to do with inherent laziness found among Africans. It is jackasses who claimed to be "Black" suffer from inferiority complex. Africans are bunch fools who cry "racism" when the Europeans refused to allow them to enjoy the fruits of Europeans' labor. Why globalism when dunces from Africa have no originality to contribute? Actually globalism is a modern form of colonization.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by joyandfaith: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:

A typical Trump supporter has inferiority complex and self hate for his own kind so I excuse you

If 9 out of ten African men are incompetent and lazy as you say then you just described yourself, your family and your tribe just to please Europeans and white supremacist

And for you genuine information almost 60% raw materials for almost all industries come from this hardworking African men, most of America's monuments and European infrastructure came from this African men..

tribalist should not complain of racism.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by BigSarah(f): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

The fact is that 90 percent of Africans are incompetent and lazy...there is a reason anywhere upto 200 black people live starts looking rundown no matter where in the world ...Just look at you for example , you spend time justifying Buharis bad governance for no clear reason other than self-centeredness

Huge burn!!!.. fatality
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by jesmond3945: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

The fact is that 90 percent of Africans are incompetent and lazy...there is a reason anywhere upto 200 black people live starts looking rundown no matter where in the world ...Just look at you for example , you spend time justifying Buharis bad governance for no clear reason other than self-centeredness
is lekki run down or banana island?
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by jesmond3945: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Mstick:
Where's the lie?! Show me any African country that's as developed as their European and Asian counterpart.

All African men know best is to police and subjugate women.

grin grin

is Europe developed? How many new buildings have been constructed in uk? What I see is 18th century styled buildings.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by FarahAideed: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2020
jesmond3945:

I stay in phase 1 and yes it's run down!!! Yes Banana Island is also rundown if you consider it's supposed to be the most elite estate in Lagos
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Raydos: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2020
jesmond3945:

Guy you mumu abeg!! The total landmass of Both Lekki and Banana Island Landmass is not up to 000000.00001% of the total land mass of Nigeria let alone Africa!!

And besides The overhype Lekki And banana island you mentioned is just a ghetto in California, I've been to banana Island and I can't believe there's no proper drainage system, No greenery, No proper planning, Just a bunch Of Expensive buildings! LOL

You need to travel out of your so called Nigeria to see how a real city look like!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by jesmond3945: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Raydos:

Guy you mumu abeg!! The total landmass of Both Lekki and Banana Island Landmass is not up to 000000.00001% of the total land mass of Nigeria let alone Africa!!

And besides The overhype Lekki And banana island you mentioned is just a ghetto in California, I've been to banana Island and I can't believe there's no proper drainage system, No greenery, No proper planning, Just a bunch Of Expensive buildings! LOL

You need to travel out of your so called Nigeria to see how a real city look like!!
you mean 18th century styled Europe in 21st century?
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by jesmond3945: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

I stay in phase 1 and yes it's run down!!! Yes Banana Island is also rundown if you consider it's supposed to be the most elite estate in Lagos
why is it a rundown? Because it stands on reclaimed land?
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Etinosa1234: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Vilgax:

Benin moat that is currently being filled up with refuse??

negro, c'mon...
grin

Try to know the difference between Wall and moat...

If not for lack of maintenance by the govt, it won't have been like that
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Etinosa1234: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Which imaginary wall of Benin? Is it the one you built in your dreams? Whether you like it or not, your primitive African culture based on JuJu and superstition was created for the purpose of serving as slaves to superior cultures. Just as your forefathers served Oyinbos, your grandchildren will serve chinkos.

That u didn't know abt the walls doesn't mean it didn't exist
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin

Besides the Benin invasion happened because my forefathers refused to be a puppet to the oyibos ..same will happen with the chinkos
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Vilgax: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Try to know the difference between Wall and moat...

If not for lack of maintenance by the govt, it won't have been like that

I specifically referenced the moats because the walls are almost non existent.

Most of the walls have been used as a source of building materials.

the blame isn't entirely on the government. the people of Benin know the importance of the walls and moat, but they refuse to do their own part to preserve them.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2020
IduNaOba:
See yeye chinko people
People that cry about our sun!
No be our old achievements them still dey catch up to now?
Even their western brothers too.

Ordinary Igbo - ukwu bronze work no be their mate sef.
Ndị ara
While you were carving bronze they had a complex system of government and a war well structured society plus the Great Wall of China. gringrin next time read before disgracing your self.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
IduNaOba:

Taaaa clear road!
Who dash them?
Calm down biko.. We too dey feel inferior.
Na lie!
The wall of Benin empire is way above that of China!
I don't want to discuss these things biko
gringringringringrin you are hereby knighted the clown of the 21st century, gringrin
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020
jesmond3945:
is Europe developed? How many new buildings have been constructed in uk? What I see is 18th century styled buildings.
Every one has their unique style of development so shut your mouth, if skyscrapers and modern buildings were hallmarks for development then Abuja and Lagos are more developed than most European countries rubbish.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by EMMY76: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2020
Mentality lazy he might be correct but physically lazy I really doubt that.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by dometome: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:

take a look at South Africa
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by DerideGull(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

tribalist should not complain of racism.

You could not be more correct with the above post.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by DerideGull(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2020
jesmond3945:

Only dumb fool rates development through the prism of concretes and steels. Europe is highly developed in every bit of the word, develop.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by jesmond3945: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Ausrichie:

Every one has their unique style of development so shut your mouth, if skyscrapers and modern buildings were hallmarks for development then Abuja and Lagos are more developed than most European countries rubbish.
you are suffering from a state of inferiority complex and poverty mentality combined together. If every country has their unique style of development why do you disparage your own country and uphold a country with 18th century buildings, a continent that have refused to move into 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by jesmond3945: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2020
DerideGull:

Only dumb fool rates development through the prism of concretes and steels. Europe is highly developed in every bit of the word, develop.
descending into insults shows your iq levels.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Tianamen1: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
The title of the post is false. The Chinese man said Africans are LAZY TO ADAPT TO NEW IDEAS AND NOT Lazy and can't adapt to new ideas.
He is saying we are mentally lazy not physically lazy.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
jesmond3945:
you are suffering from a state of inferiority complex and poverty mentality combined together. If every country has their unique style of development why do you disparage your own country and uphold a country with 18th century buildings, a continent that have refused to move into 21st century?
If those buildings were from the 18th century they would have collapsed, you are really dumber than you look, a real scatter mental case, they simply use the old Victoria style of building, just like the Middle East uses the old style of building, they are countries in Africa that do that also, if you're so pained that your country is backward then you change it mumu.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Etinosa1234: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Vilgax:

I specifically referenced the moats because the walls are almost non existent.

Most of the walls have been used as a source of building materials.

the blame isn't entirely on the government. the people of Benin know the importance of the walls and moat, but they refuse to do their own part to preserve them.

The walls were destroyed during the invasion... I can't say much abt the moat
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
African men are not really lazy but yes most cannot adopt new ideas, in that aspect he is 100% right, he should have added myopic and narrow minded too. Tufia.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Etinosa1234: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ausrichie:

While you were carving bronze they had a complex system of government and a war well structured society plus the Great Wall of China. gringrin next time read before disgracing your self.

It was longer than the wall of china...

Do ur research and stop disgracing urself with ignorance
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:

It was longer than the wall of china...

Do ur research and stop disgracing urself with ignorance
You are talking left I am talking right, did I ever say that Benin had no wall?
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by osystein(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Same topic each time I visit the politics section grin grin same discussion always.
Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by plaetton: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:

There a difference between wealthy in raw materials and wealthy with ideas.
Surely, Africa is the wealthiest in raw materials and natural resources, but extremely poor in ideas and ideals. This explains why we are one of the largest oil producers in the world, but import refined petroleum products from countries that do not have a drop of oil in their soils . It is the same poverty of ideas and mental laziness that has left every single enterprise, every single structure of governance in Nigeria in absolute shambles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Vilgax: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:

The walls were destroyed during the invasion... I can't say much abt the moat

true.
but disjointed pieces still remained after the invasion.
more could have been done to preserve the remaining sections; but this is Nigeria I guess...

same applies to the moat.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man: "African Men Are Lazy And Can't Adapt To Modern Ideas" by Raydos: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
jesmond3945:
you mean 18th century styled Europe in 21st century?

Yes, but still no city in your Africa can compete with it!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Radio Biafra May Lead To Riot, Blood Shed / A few surprises in Tinubu’s cabinet - The Cable / Appeal Court Ruling: APC Congratulates Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.