Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Scientist Discovers Heaven - End Time Magazine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Discovers Heaven - End Time Magazine (2755 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Discovers Heaven - End Time Magazine by LesbianBoy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
I am among the FREE READERS ASSOCIATIONS OF NIGERIA LAGOS CHAPTER and while going through the papers I saw a magazine today called end time magazine with a bold headline like this in the front page "UNBELIEVEABLE SCIENTIST DISCOVERS HEAVEN, SNAPS ANGELS AND SNAPS STREET OF HEAVEN" undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided there was also a picture in front of the magazine i saw mansions some there was lite and some no lite! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin as in are they trying to say heaven no get lite or wat!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any ways could this be through though when i saw it i laughed my a** out .But on a second thought you neva can tell what this oyinbo ppl can do!!! guys what is your opinion on this!
Re: Scientist Discovers Heaven - End Time Magazine by alexleo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
so u have all the time to go to newspaper stand and read some concocted info that has no biblical basis. Ain't you got a job? Again your id is from the pit of hell. Cant you find a better id that will be decent?

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic / Interactive Section @light House Of Wisdom Where Knowledge Rules / Pastor Offers Behind The Scenes Look At Kanye West Service Where '2k' Got Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.