Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,799 members, 7,959,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

[Closed] - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / [Closed] (896 Views)

Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro / I Will Write 500 Words For #300 And 1000words For #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Closed] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: [Closed] by Dixon06(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please can we link up on Mail? Not a whatsapp user!
Re: [Closed] by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2020
smiley
Re: [Closed] by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: [Closed] by Gloriouspa(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
BrisbaneQueen:
More opportunities open.

I have sent a mail to you since yesterday, still waiting for your response, thanks.
Re: [Closed] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: [Closed] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Closed
Re: [Closed] by DanielIkeije(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Nairalanders beware of this scammmer!!!!

I did a writing project for this guy (African folktale). Before I took on the job, I asked him about the payment structure and he said he would pay the following day after receiving the stories. I told him that I would send the completed project in partitions— half before payment and the other half after payment. He did not agree to this. He said he needed to review all the stories first before payment. I wasn’t really okay with the arrangement, nevertheless, I decided to take on the job.

During the course of the project, he was very responsive. Whenever I contacted him, he always responded. But as soon as I submitted the project, that was the end. He didn’t say a word, he gave me nothing to hold on to. No assurance to keep me posted or anything like that. I gave him a few days, still not a word from him. Then I sent him a message and he has bluntly refused to reply. I’ve tried calling his number, but it is always switched off. It is obvious he doesn’t want to pay me my money.

It’s been a week since I submitted this project (I submitted on the 22nd of this month). Only God knows how many of us he is trying to rip off. If you have worked with this scammer, don’t hesitate to share your experience. Let’s bring him to book.
Re: [Closed] by SamJed(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Good day. You are probably on the wrong thread. I have done jobs for the owner of the thread who is a lady and I got paid. I seriously doubt your submissions.
DanielIkeije:
Nairalanders beware of this scammmer!!!!

I did a writing project for this guy (African folktale). Before I took on the job, I asked him about the payment structure and he said he would pay the following day after receiving the stories. I told him that I would send the completed project in partitions— half before payment and the other half after payment. He did not agree to this. He said he needed to review all the stories first before payment. I wasn’t really okay with the arrangement, nevertheless, I decided to take on the job.

During the course of the project, he was very responsive. Whenever I contacted him, he always responded. But as soon as I submitted the project, that was the end. He didn’t say a word, he gave me nothing to hold on to. No assurance to keep me posted or anything like that. I gave him a few days, still not a word from him. Then I sent him a message and he has bluntly refused to reply. I’ve tried calling his number, but it is always switched off. It is obvious he doesn’t want to pay me my money.

It’s been a week since I submitted this project (I submitted on the 22nd of this month). Only God knows how many of us he is trying to rip off. If you have worked with this scammer, don’t hesitate to share your experience. Let’s bring him to book.
Re: [Closed] by DanielIkeije(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
I’m sorry, that was a mistake. I posted on the wrong thread.
Re: [Closed] by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2020
wink

(1) (Reply)

Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! / Need 2 Writers For Multi Niche Contents / Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.