Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) (29518 Views)

Edo Government Demolishes Security Post At Shaibu's House / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by toprealman: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
Can't the senseless man use this energy to revive this beautiful abandoned infrastructure.
Heard there was a design error in the structure, same as the 7 deck at umule...Faulks road. Someone from ABA please confirm.
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by yaki84: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
Can't the senseless man use this energy to revive this beautiful abandoned infrastructure.
What if it's own by private individual?
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by chatinent: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Abi people's houses or people who refused giving bribe?
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Ogogoro joint lol. Well anything for the pics
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Umueme: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

private property of Swiss hotels.....noro one place o
grin
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by HonourableUche(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
A fine building in the glory days of Aba
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by lichocho(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2020
decatalyst:

Your hate for Buhari seems to have clouded your sight and reasoning.

Before Buhari, there was GEJ, Yaradua, OBJ...and the security architecture has always included adding Military, Police and others for special ops.

This doesn't bring any disrespect as you posit. Do you know that police are drafted to fight Boko Haram? There is inter-agency relationship and the chief security officer of the state (governor) decides how he wants his security architecture to be. Operation burst in Oyo state involves the Police, military and Civilian defense.

Uncle, be calming down.
am not siding anybody oo but wot am 100% sure is dat pdp created wot we are suffering in dis country today..dnt let any body tell u shit..
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Divoc:

You and your entire family are cursed too.

See this one. If you had an iota of shame, you would shut up. Abia state is a curse to Igboland and a disgrace to Nigeria. Your parents in Abia are drinking kerosene. Pigs are walking together with your siblings on the streets of Abia. Vultures join your mother at slaughter market in Aba when she's buying meat. I'm sure you even eat vulture meat.

They should fence the entire Abia out of Igboland because those there are so stupid and useless.

Mind you, by 2023 when Ikuku becomes the Governor, you would be going to other states to beg for food.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

Not until the owner of Lagos State commands it
Owner kwa
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by psucc(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
hmm. Even the smoke from the bulldozer does more harm to the environment than the 'criminals'.
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
Senseless man, question is : is that abandoned structure a government property.
Answer the question lets know who is senseless
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by rukis360(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2020
heendrix:
I so much hate to See Soldiers and Police together in security outfits/outpost working together(na this thing dey bring disrespect)...Like they're two different entities and nothing should join them together except Intel sharing, Military is military and police should remain police. So wish I can write to Buratai and he'd listen

But then I remembered this is Buhari's government. sad
read what u wrote again and if it makes sense to u den nobody can help u

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I can tell you that this people might not be criminals per se this looks like where homeless boys stay.
Tho they might be smoking there but that doesn't really make them all criminals.

I know a garden in Wuse Two Abuja where hardworking boys live under tents and bridge, those boys smoke weed but they aren't criminals.

They wake up every morning and go and hustle, some work at UTC others work as labourers, delivery personnel, some hawk in traffic but not criminals.
However Police always go there to raid, arrest them and label them criminals like they have labelled these ones.

I can assure you that some of these boys are victim of circumstance and not really criminals
Baba carry your fon pass there by 9pm and confirm
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Wickedtruths:

See this one. If you had an iota of shame, you would shut up. Abia state is a curse to Igboland and a disgrace to Nigeria. Your parents in Abia are drinking kerosene. Pigs are walking together with your siblings on the streets of Abia. Vultures join your mother at slaughter market in Aba when she's buying meat. I'm sure you even eat vulture meat.

They should fence the entire Abia out of Igboland because those there are so stupid and useless.

Mind you, by 2023 when Ikuku becomes the Governor, you would be going to other states to beg for food.

You, your family and State are all cursed.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Divoc:

You, your family and State are all cursed.

But they are not drinking kerosene in my family. I heard they now accept kerosene as salary in Abia state.

By the time Ikuku becomes Governor, he would add Sniper to your kerosene. grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Has Lagos demolished the shanties where an 11year old girl was raped to death ?
Or are they waiting for second episode ?
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by luluman: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2020
obyrich:
How is this news?
You will rather the news shows the bad side of government abi?
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by obyrich(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
You will rather the news shows the bad side of government abi?
How is this the good side of the government? How is government destroying Abattoirs and arresting homeless people good news?
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by luluman: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
obyrich:

How is this the good side of the government? How is government destroying Abattoirs and arresting homeless people good news?

Go back and read again.
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

omo dat building has been dia since time immemorial. it was meant 2 be a hotel built by Sam mbakwe of old imo state I believe.the road goes up to ogbor hill.
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Abia is the most useless place in West Africa.

Abia State Governor's official residence is rented. The Governor has a landlord he pays annual rent to.

Abia is cursed. No 2 ways about it.
Aba has a good master plan initiated by Dee Chief Sam Mbakwe's administration but due to visionless and unfortunate successive leaders in Abia, the economic and fast growing commercial city was left to remain a shadow of itself. Umuahia Capital is not that bad. At least, there are some good and motorable roads there. The problem of SouthEast region is bad and complacent leadership. The governors don't care if their states are making progress in terms of development or not except Ebonyi. I exempted Umahi because he has shown commitment to change the ugly narrative of Ebonyi as the lastborn of Ndigbo since its creation in 1996.
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Proeast2: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol, I know that notorious area around Enyimba hotel. That place is known as ama nmou in Ogborhill. Lots of Ibibio and Opobo people live in that area and the houses there are mainly shanties grin grin
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Proeast2: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I can tell you that this people might not be criminals per se this looks like where homeless boys stay.
Tho they might be smoking there but that doesn't really make them all criminals.

I know a garden in Wuse Two Abuja where hardworking boys live under tents and bridge, those boys smoke weed but they aren't criminals.

They wake up every morning and go and hustle, some work at UTC others work as labourers, delivery personnel, some hawk in traffic but not criminals.
However Police always go there to raid, arrest them and label them criminals like they have labelled these ones.

I can assure you that some of these boys are victim of circumstance and not really criminals

You're right. That area may be home to some miscreants but many law abiding citizens who are either homeless or can't afford to live in decent houses also live there too. Even that huge building in the background is where many homeless people live too. However, majority of them are from Akwa Ibom and Opobo. I know that area very well. Behind it is Waterside and the Aba River.
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by Solexgzy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
but the harm those criminals can cause is beyond the beautiful
abandoned infrastructure.
Re: Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos) by obyrich(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
Go back and read again.
I don't need to read, I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Back SARS Ban / Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit / Electricity In KWH & Minimum Wage In Nigeria, South Africa & Calgary, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.