Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Power Of Laughter. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Laughter. (232 Views)

"The Day Of The Rapture Is A Day Of Laughter For God" EA Adeboye / Welcome To Your Month Of Laughter. / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Laughter. by uchkochi(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
The power of laughter.

Even God laughs. Psalm 2:4. Your season of laughter has come, you will no more be laughed at.

I share with you a testimony of a man that was given seven days to live due to the affliction of cancer. He got home and for his supposed last seven days He began to watch funny movies and cartoons just to laugh. He forgot about his ordeal and decided to laugh for his last 7 days. Something miraculous happened, because a merry heart worketh good as medicine. Proverbs 17:22. Cancer disappeared without prayer by just laughing. The Holy Spirit just told me that if the hospitals begin to enjoy a comedy touch then healing will be so rampant.

Pain is real, but ignore that pain and laugh for a moment then God will intervene. Tonight your testimony is showing up.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232
Re: The Power Of Laughter. by MuttleyLaff: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
"Then Sarah said,
“God has made me laugh,
and everyone who hears of this will laugh with me.”
"
- Genesis 21:6

A day without laffing, is a day wasted. Always laugh, while you can, it is cheap medicine
Re: The Power Of Laughter. by AntiChristian: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Muttylaugh o
Re: The Power Of Laughter. by tobechi74: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jesus cried. Did he laugh

(1) (Reply)

You call yourself Christians while you are being used against others / Christ Mandate To His Disciples! / The Earth Is Doomed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.