Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports (1018 Views)

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Amad Diallo To Join Manchester United In January / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by flyingpig: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Kyase:

Yes With the signing of cavani, I believe Greenwood will be coming in as a sub to him and Martial will play as a 7, depending on games sha.
Woodward is a typical Nigerian at heart, he loves doing things late on, so let's see how things goes from now to tomorrow
van de beek go chop bench chai grin I love that kid in starting line up
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2020
flyingpig:
hmmm okay oo
Yes boss
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2020
flyingpig:
van de beek go chop bench chai grin I love that kid in starting line up
E been come na to chop bench or wait for injuries.

Or if we meet teams like Burnley we can deploy both him and Pogba and Bruno together not forgetting matic too( 4 mildfield)
2 attact and 4 defenders
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Kyase(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2020
davidchuks500:

Thanks bro, I support you
Naso
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by DenreleDave(m): 3:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Xanslyte:
Bad signing.

Send mi ur acct number here..

Don't use my 1k to bet oooo...

I repeat don't use my 1k to bet ooo...... I will be pained if u beg with my 1k.. I don't have much too but I feel bad coz u may not truly av wat to eat...
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by DenreleDave(m): 4:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Xanslyte:

Bro I promise.Thanks a lot.You have really advised and helped me.The first thing I would do is to stay off that thread so people won't think I've gone back.Thank you.Gtb 01765-56777.Thanks a lot.

No problem.... I will send it now.

IN is, is this ur name initials
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by DenreleDave(m): 4:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Xanslyte:

Bro I promise.Thanks a lot.You have really advised and helped me.The first thing I would do is to stay off that thread so people won't think I've gone back.Thank you.Gtb 017.Thanks a lot.

Pls reply me quick... Is your name initial Isaac?

Atleast a day or two days food will be certain for u....

Don't stay idle bro... Just get sumtin worth doing....

God bless all hustlers even though things no bright like dt but mehn, the risk of begging makes u hustle more in this life.

Life is hard bro especially if one's family are poor oo lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

No problem.... I will send it now.

IN is, is this ur name initials
Yes bro.I appreciate.I promise not to be foolish enough to beg again.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by DenreleDave(m): 4:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Xanslyte:

Yes bro.I appreciate.I promise not to be foolish enough to beg again.

Okay....
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

God bless all hustlers even though things no bright like dt but mehn, the risk of begging makes u hustle more in this life.

Life is hard bro especially if one's family are poor oo lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Thanks for your words bro.Honestly I'm happy you did all you did on that thread because this is worth more than any money any one could have sent to me.Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by DenreleDave(m): 4:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Xanslyte:

Thanks for your words bro.Honestly I'm happy you did all you did on that thread because this is worth more than any money any one could have sent to me.Thanks and God bless you.

Sent... Let me know it u av gotten alert
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Okay....
I've just seen it bro.Thanks for putting a smile on my face and sense in my head.I promise to use this to be more responsible in life.Only God will bless you for me.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sent... Let me know it u av gotten alert
Yes thanks a lot.
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by DenreleDave(m): 4:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Xanslyte:

I've just seen it bro.Thanks for putting a smile on my face and sense in my head.I promise to use this to be more responsible in life.Only God will bless you for me.

God bless you brother... God really bless you... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by Abizzye(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Send mi ur acct number here..

Don't use my 1k to bet oooo...

I repeat don't use my 1k to bet ooo...... I will be pained if u beg with my 1k.. I don't have much too but I feel bad coz u may not truly av wat to eat...

Boss pls� can you help me too this is my Account details 0784148552
Access bank
Help a brother pls
God bless you richly as you help me
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by davidchuks500(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2020
chiiraq802:

I'm a good Samaritan. I no wan chop your money. grin
hahaha, you dey fear?
Re: Cavani Set To Join Manchester United - DaveReports by davidchuks500(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Wow, you are a giver

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PSG Will Sell Messi Next Year / A Punter Father And The Son / G O L F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.