Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) (5956 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts After Photoshopped With Davido, Tekno, Flavour As Slay Queens / PHOTO: DJ Cuppy Jets Out With Her Billionaire Dad, Otedola / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by gidient(m): 1:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Follow the link below for more entertainment news and gossip;

https://www.gidient.com

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by majamajic(m): 2:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Oh really

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 2:19am On Oct 04, 2020
gidient:
Follow the link below for more entertainment news and gossip;

https://www.gidient.com

If nairaland does not expose you nobody will

4 Likes

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Lordjiggs09(m): 2:57am On Oct 04, 2020
The Photoshop make sense, even better than the original.

3 Likes

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:19am On Oct 04, 2020
The person try for the photoshop
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Nice
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Eriggs: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2020
So wetin make we do? Make we go beat d fine babe?
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 6:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Cuppy wanna get married seriously

3 Likes

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by shilenji(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2020
this country should be sold to china as scrap

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Zazzzu(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2020
copy copy dj cuppy

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
The Photoshop make sense, even better than the original.
you say weytin? photocopy better pass original

2 Likes

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by aysnoopy(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Wow
Kudos to the person that did the Photoshop.
Na who go teach me Photoshop oo

Hit d like button if u think d photoshoper is good

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by 21savages: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Did she photoshoped the breast too, the breast looks big like that of cuppy.
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by obyrich(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2020
They should sue her immediately

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Telegram234(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
I never knew dat gals also simps... And she will be doing shakara for niggas meanwhile she is simping for Aj. Omo this life no balance .

3 Likes

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Telegram234(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
I never knew dat gals also simps... And she will be doing shakara for niggas meanwhile she is simping for Aj. Omo this life no balance .

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by openbusiness6: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kikikiki, she tried grin
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by openbusiness6: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Telegram234:
I never knew dat gals also simps...
And she will be doing shakara for niggas meanwhile she is simping for Aj.
Omo this life no balance
AJ is a young handsome self-made billionaire who is above her class, level, fame and pay grade, and with a very cool personality etc. It is normal for a girl like her to chase after him. There are many celebrity girls worldwide chasing after him. Cuppy just doesn't hide her own, so she can let her competitors know that she's ready to die der grin

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by yekeenmubaraq: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oya RATE THEM!!!��� Who funny Pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Je_w4Mt8JI
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by openbusiness6: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Cuppy wanna get married seriously
She loves AJ but he has friendzoned and sisterzoned her sad grin

1 Like

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Telegram234(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
openbusiness6:
AJ is a young handsome self-made billionaire who is above her class, level, fame and pay grade, and with a very cool personality etc. It is normal for a girl like her to chase after him. There are many celebrity girls worldwide chasing after him. Cuppy just doesn't hide her own, so she can let her competitors know that she's ready to die der grin
my brother, hustle oo.
There is no woman on this planet earth dat can reject jeff Bezos marriage offer.
Baba God, abeg commot ur phone from airplane mode, abeg make u see my call and answer...
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by openbusiness6: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Telegram234:

my brother, hustle oo.
There is no woman on this planet earth dat can reject jeff Bezos marriage offer.
Baba God, abeg commot ur phone from airplane mode, abeg make u see my call and answer...
Money can attract a woman but money doesn't keep a woman, if money did, nobody will be divorcing Billionaires, including Bezos who is a divorcee himself. If you want to make money and become a billionaire, then make money for yourself to enjoy your life, don't become a billionaire just so you can marry a woman, so that you won't end up disappointed if she cheats or uses and dumps you despite your billions

2 Likes

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wish most Nigerian girls were like Cuppy that doesn't pretend. If you are desperate for something go for it instead of pretending or forming hard to get.

Na only Nigerian girls fvck go dey hungry badly but when dem come visit you instead of dem to strip you nak ed and fvck the hell outta your d!ck dem go dey press phone. Even in that helpless state they would still expect you as the guy to initiate sex. Las Las dem go conclude say na we like sex pass....... Fvcking pretenders!

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
openbusiness6:

Fair point you made..

But she's growing her brand... Could make for a good partner..
She just has to get into his mum's good books.

More "Omo jeje - demonstrable homebuilder" than "my dad's a billionaire - entitled little princess"

I have to say that from afar, it appears that she's doing well, in that transition journey!

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by DumaEmpire(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Whether its the real couple or another photoshop

All i know is

Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Joshdboss(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2020
She try.
But have u tried SFI?
it's an international online business company, that you can earn up to $600 monthly just doing simple tasks. they don't ask for sign up fees, and they pay on the 10th of every month. DM to join and get more details.
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 5:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Na how our future people go take know real pictures I dey imagine
Re: See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Na how our future people go take know real pictures I dey imagine

(1) (Reply)

Take Burna Boy Give Us Back Sound Sultan : Singer ( Pictures ) / Bbnaija: Meet The Boss Lady Who Owns A Mini Estate And 9freezed Embryos In SA / NA WAOO: Meet The Man Who Holds Food With His Own Beard To Eat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.