Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Real Price Of Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Real Price Of Nigerian Passport (604 Views)

What’s The Real Price For The International Passport Application? / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2020
I need help with the cost of obtaining a Nigerian passport as at today 04 October, 2020.

Yes, I’ve seen the prices on the immigration website but you know how things are in Nigeria na; the website price may prove to be very different from the real “office” price.

So anyone who just obtained theirs should info is of the real costs they paid for it please.

cc: justwise
Lalasticlala
Re: Real Price Of Nigerian Passport by iknowexperts: 4:03am On Oct 04, 2020
The price is not that different, unless you want an immigration official to "run" the process for you as is the norm.

I know of someone who did his by himself on August at Ikoyi office.

Here is the break down of what he paid:

Online payment with ATM card 25,000
Bank charge 1,000
Stamping of guarantor's form in court 500

And it is a straight forward process.

He got the 32 pages booklet with 5 years validity.

If you want someone to do it for you, of course you will be charged higher. Maybe an extra 10 to 25 thousand.

Whatever be case, acquaint yourself with the process. Because the less you know, the more you will be charged at the immigration office
Re: Real Price Of Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2020
iknowexperts:
The price is not that different, unless you want an immigration official to "run" the process for you as is the norm.

I know of someone who did his by himself on August at Ikoyi office.

Here is the break down of what he paid:

Online payment with ATM card 25,000
Bank charge 1,000
Stamping of guarantor's form in court 500

And it is a straight forward process.

He got the 32 pages booklet with 5 years validity.

If you want someone to do it for you, of course you will be charged higher. Maybe an extra 10 to 25 thousand.

Whatever be case, acquaint yourself with the process. Because the less you know, the more you will be charged at the immigration office

Thanks a lot Boss. Your last paragraph is golden

1 Like

Re: Real Price Of Nigerian Passport by iknowexperts: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
iamadonis2:

Thanks a lot Boss. Your last paragraph is golden

You're welcome bro.

I'm writing a guide on the entire process of getting or renewing Nigerian international passport.

It draws heavily from the experiences of those who recently did theirs.

You can hit me up on Whatsapp, and I'll send you a copy at no cost
when I'm done in about a week from now. 09060978669

(1) (Reply)

Please Pass This Video Around Till It Gets To Uli People Anambra State / Is This The MOST BEAUTIFUL Hotel In Jos NIGERIA? / No Movement For Heavy Vehicles As 4 Tankers Got Stuck In The Mud At Dsame Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.