Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection In Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection In Wordpress (324 Views)

How To Learn SQL & What Is A Database? / What Skill Do I Need To Be A Database Administrator / How To Get Free Internet Connection In Your Sim Card (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection In Wordpress by QueenLisa(f): 3:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Knowledge is power, one of the most frustrating issues you might come across in wordpress is the “error establishing a database connection” nevertheless I am here with a solution on how to fix this error. New to my website? My name is yanke I am dedicated wordpress solution solving blogger and I always tutor my site users on how to go about their wordpress blog.

Are you currently seeing the error I mean are you having an error issue relating to the topic “Error establishing a connection”? If yes then I have got the solution for you. This error is a fatal error that makes your wordpress website inaccessible to the users. This error only occurs when wordpress is unable to make a connection to your database.

In this article I would show you how to successfully fix this error.

Let get started.

Click the link below for full article

http://naijaever.com/how-to-fix-error-establishing-a-database-connection-in-wordpress/

Re: How To Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection In Wordpress by QueenLisa(f): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Naijaever
Re: How To Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection In Wordpress by QueenLisa(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Naijq

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / Why You Should Choose Cross-platform App Development / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.