Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Unbelievable: UK Superstar Reveals Music and Business Side - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable: UK Superstar Reveals Music and Business Side (302 Views)

Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' / The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: UK Superstar Reveals Music and Business Side by black9: 5:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Widely recognized as radio's honey voiced Queen with the biggest directory of notable celebrities in Africa and beyond. Ife Ajagbe has gracefully transcended a budding tweetshow from Nigeria into a befitting media cynosure that continues to attract positive commendations from allover the world since inception in 2017.

What makes everything completely inspiring is that she personally creates engaging content for millions of fans allover the world. Just like the trending Celeb Stopover conversation with [i]UK'[/i]s top entertainer SilvaStone which has now become viewers favorites after airing on Celeb Stopover affiliate radio stations in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTXEMYmKzzo

Follow @celebstopover for trendy and informative celebrity gists.

Re: Unbelievable: UK Superstar Reveals Music and Business Side by Denliner: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2020
UK artiste and griming. I especially want to learn that! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Wizkid, Blasted The President. Wizkid And The President / #endsars:phyno To Lead Protest Tomorrow!!! / Daddy Freeze Calls On Church Leaders To Lend Their Voices To #endsars Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.