Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari (2846 Views)

South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Hahahaha Ojiofor nwannem... long time no see.

I am Buhari's s adopted son o!. So if you attack my father I attack you.

Nna, how your side?

What about your real father?
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by Okoroawusa: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Hehehehehehe ok o anugom grin grin.
I dey bro happy sunday to you and family.
Nna, men pasa na ogbe
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

What about your real father?
He is very much around.

You might even know him.
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by blacknp(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Racoon:
Everybody eye don open.Reality is more clearer now.
Change is gone.Next level is here.Ndi zombies another IPOB have repented.
Indeed Racoon, still crying over spilt milk?

Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by blacknp(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
naija4life247:
Okay. The apple does not fall far from its tree. Thus idiot us as stupid as his useless father. Anyway, Alex Ekwueme with his PhD still accepted to be VP to semi-literate Sheu Shagari just because Igbos are scared to face Yorubas in a general election.
Chest Beater, Without Shehu Shagari would you have ever known who Alex Ekwueme was?
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by Ojiofor: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Nna, men pasa na ogbe

Udo!

1 Like

Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by freemanq(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
nonthing to apologise abt
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by eagleu: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tribalistic back stabbers coming forward one by one!
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by Okoroawusa: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Udo!
Yagazie!
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by yaki84: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
OneCorner:
It’s funny how people think Jonathan or PDP are the solution to Nigeria’s problem
Igbos will be acting wise by agitating fir restructuring or a separate country until you see all of them flock around PDP or Jonathan as if he’s the messiah
Bro nobody says gej is the only hope.
I am a jonathanian, he had is shortcomings but I know his admin was far better than this rubbish we r experiencing.
Jonathan gave all region sense of belonging, at least all tribes were represented in the security formations.. He reasoned before acting, even when he acted against the wishe_ of the people he will go back and rescind the negative policy.
It didn't take him years to fire Stella oduah over that bullet proof cars scandal. Can u tell me who buhari has fired? Even after numerous exposè. Under him, TSA was formulated to checkmate mdas misappropriation of funds. How about bvn, he did it. Even with bvn, buhari's govt can't even utilise it to check corruption. Is it not appalling that volunteers of npower collects funds from the same fed govt without them noticing even with bvn?
How can a govt be so foolish and dull?
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by Bessppectt(f): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
But they said the northerners own the country
Re: Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
They are yet to open up completely about the rubber eared buhari

The day one of them could not hold it and made it public

E GO SHOCK UNA WELL WELL grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Youths Invade Former Speaker Dogara’s House / Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) / Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.