Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible (35475 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by quisera(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Keyamo is right to some extent. The victim is still very much alive and jumped out of the vehicle to escape arrest.
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by Lovelive: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=9jaBlogger post=94595255][/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by asanwafo: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
sapientia:
This guy is a clown

He knows SARs is guilty as charged.

Yet, he stupidly went to defend them based on just one incidence as if it was the only thing that prompted EndSARs

He now summed his madness up by calling for reforms

Kai

How can the government that should reform the police be calling for reforms

Nigeria have never witnessed this set of confused set of politicians in APC since 1960

A shame really
PDP e-diot! Always dancing makosa on any matter that concerns APC or any federal institutions. Nobody is ending sars. What it needs is reform. The American people never called for the end to their police following cases of extra judicial killing of blacks by the police rather they strongly called on the govt to reform the police and ensure that black lives matter. In my country, the criminals who FSARS has become a thorn on their flesh have seen this as opportunity to pressure the gov't to end sars so that their nefarious activities will be perpetrate unhindered. It will not work. #reformsars
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by banio: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Police should not be carrying guns anymore.
Give them baton.
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by Rugaria: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Why is it that Keyamo is not this upfront when it comes to speaking up against issues like marginalisation, or nepotism in appointments by the presidency, while talking as it relates to ugheli where he was "born and bred"? I mean why do southern politicians always jump out of their skins to defend this obnoxious presidency that seem totally unconcerned about how the rest of the country perceive her actions or that of her minions in the security agencies
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by Mairice125: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2020
He is trying so hard to be in between .Where does loyalty lies Mr keyamo?
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by History555: 5:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Imagine the kind of lies keyamo is telling even for someone that is a lawyer.

Does sars use lexus rx330 as operational vehicle.

Why flee the scene with the suspect vehicle instead of your own vehicle

Does it mean the suspect was placed at the door of the car instead of the middle of the car inbetween two operatives.

If a suspect falls out, are you not expected to pick him up or come back with reinforcements to pick him up. So if he was a serial killer that is how you will let him go

If you arrest him, are you not suppose to handcuff him.

Even though am not a lawyer but in a sane country, i will defeat keyamo in court if he argues like this
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by Updating9JA: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2020
SmartProf:
You said those responsible are 'Operation Delta Safe' operatives. The question is, are they part of the security agencies of govt or they are children Sunday school members? Look, the focus should be on ending needless brutal actions which are extrajudicial. That shot would have cost the life of that young man just as it has already sent many to the grave. Church Our Security agencies behave like wild animals, and if nothing is done about it one day every Nigerian will become a wild animal and slog it out in the open to cement our country as a proper failed state.
Re: EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible by Knowseek: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Otunana:
The boy is dead stop with all the lies..this is no time to play politics

Hello sir, I would like to rub mind with you ok strategies someone can use to achieve a feet of $100 in crypto. Am an intermidiate level in crypto (at least). Would like to contact you. My email temmygabriel1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us” / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.