Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

#BBNaija:Why I Allow Laycon Rock Me Ignoring Ozo - Nengi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija:Why I Allow Laycon Rock Me Ignoring Ozo - Nengi Reveals (253 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija:Why I Allow Laycon Rock Me Ignoring Ozo - Nengi Reveals by Jayrehme1112: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown finalist, Nengi, has disclosed why she danced more with the winner, Laycon than Ozo during parties in the house.

Nengi explained that she refused dancing with Ozo because she never wanted to pass the wrong signal to him.

Speaking during one of her media tours yesterday in Lagos, the Bayelsa-born reality star, however, admitted that Layon "rocked"..............
CONTINUE READING

Re: #BBNaija:Why I Allow Laycon Rock Me Ignoring Ozo - Nengi Reveals by nairamaniac: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
she's lying. she had already known by then DAT laycon would soon become the winner and earn soo much money.

she was only giving him a insight on what would finish all his money after his victory.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Celebrities Numbers Here / Why Humans Are Cursed / SARS Finally Ends In Nigeria As Protesters Believe(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.