Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (30521 Views)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by babablogger: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2017
"@renoomokri
Christmas is a European holiday, not a Christian holiday. It is celebrated in Nigeria and much of the world not because The Bible says so, but for the simple reason that it was Europeans that brought modern day Christianity to

Nigeria, Africa and much of the world #RenosNuggets"

"@renoomokri
The reason Jesus asked us to mark His death and not His birth goes all the way back to Solomon (Suleiman in Islam) who said in Ecclesiastes 7:1 that:

“A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth.” #RenosNuggets"

"@renoomokri
The first Christmas was in the year 336 AD when the Roman Emperor, Constantine, converted the celebration of a pagan Mass to mark the winter solstice which glorified European deities. That festival was marked on

December 25. Christmas has nothing to do with Christ #RenosNuggets"

" @renoomokri
You and I know that Jesus condemned the Pharisees. Now ask yourself why Jesus condemned them?

Matthew 15:9 gives us the answer:

“But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”

Christmas is a commandment of man #RenosNuggets"

"@renoomokri
If satan asks true Christians to celebrate a pagan satanic ritual festival, they will never do it. So he just transformed a satanic ritual festival by giving it a new name-Christmas and voila, Christians begin to celebrate what Jesus didn’t command us to celebrate #RenosNuggets"

"@renoomokri
Christmas is an abomination and a blasphemous festival and the Bible warned us about it in 1 Timothy 4:1 that:

“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.” #RenosNuggets"

" @renoomokri
lf Jesus and the Bible don’t teach Christmas, from where and who does it come from?

After reading this and you want to disagree with me, please quote the biblical verses that support your argument and not what your pastor or a book other than the Bible says. #RenosNuggets".

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/12/christmas-blasphemous-and-pegan-festival.html?m=1

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by babablogger: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by RedArrow: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Why do you want to know the exact day Christ was given birth to?

If we adopt a day generally acceptable to majority of Christians on Earth to celebrate him, how does that translate to paganism?

If you chose any other to celebrate him, many/few would still have reservations about it.

Christ was given birth to more than 2000 years ago and you are so particular about the exact day and month, do you even know the exact date your ground father was given birth to not to talk of your great ground father and beyond.

Christ is the Reason for the Season, if he hasn't asked us to celebrate it it has he told us not to?

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Homeboiy: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2017
your opinion reno

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by plessis: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Christians should continue deceiving themselves.

You're telling me that, after the white man raped our ancestors and took over 15 million Africans across the Atlantic for slavery, they repented and gave you a book that can give you eternal life when he wouldn't even freely give you visa to his country?....

Wake up black man...

135 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by dunkem21(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
I like sound reasoning but all the Bible quotes didn't portray your arguments..

You want Christians to celebrate Easter but not Christmas yet you didn't back it up with a Bible verse.. Eccl 7:1 didn't say so.

The day Jesus was born, there was celebration galore and a special STAR signifying the birth of a KING shone that even the king* ordered that every two year old male child down should be killed ..

..Remember the three wise men from the east that paid homage to the KING with Gold, myrrh and Francincense..

..Led by the Star (no be Star lager beer o) cheesy

Allow us to celebrate Christmas bro, if 25th is not OK then suggest a better day for jollification, embibementation, solidification for national peace and Christmas.

I have terribly landed cool

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by bedspread: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
[color=#006600]THE LORDS CHOSEN IS 15 YEARS TODAY..... GLORY BE TO GOD
15YEARS OF POWER AS OF OLD
THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOO GREAT....
[/color]

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Surfboard(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Merry Christmas Reno...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by budosky(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Truth is bitter

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Richkid97(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Stil on Christmas history??.....d celebration don even start already, so reno Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by TheManOfTheYear: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Who be this idiot?

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Blakjewelry(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
people don't like change, of cause except like APC own

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by iamnlia(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
J
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by chrischukszy01(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
If u don't have any good thing to say u beta #hide ur face...no b ur fault.
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Elvis295(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
this matter don tie wrapper nd buba,
let d drama ride on.
wetin concern me, my chicken just arrived.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ This one boys are ready to jollificate... Na hin you con dey bring this one..∆

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by DaBillionnaire: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
s
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by bobolizim(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
plessis:

You're telling me that, after the white man raped our ancestors and took over 15 million Africans across the Atlantic for slavery, they repented and gave you a book that can give you eternal life when he wouldn't even freely give you visa to his country?....

Wake up black man...
moslems too should keep deceiving themselves. We know God uses people to propagate the message... The course for which many Christians died for ... The message of the gospel of Christ. That it had bane of political doing by the white doesnt change the potency of the gospel of Christ that has power to save.

This is not hear say, I have witnessed the power of God. Come , I will tell you history of your life.

14 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Hakeymco(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Still observing
Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Raheemzee(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
plain and bitter truth! christianity is a scam from the white man,a certain white man just woke up from his bed one merry morning and decides a day when christians should cook rice and wear new clothes and voila my people accepted...mtcheeeew!

wetin b my own sef? as far as i devour that my neighbor fat lapped turkey . no P

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by waveman2: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
It could be any day but since we don't, t know d actual date Jesus was born we choose to celebrate the birth of Christ on Dec 25.As for me and my household I, m celebrating Jesus and not any pagan god.

19 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Gammfreak(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
plessis:

Wake up black man...

mumu...
Islam be religion?
better accept and enjoy Xmas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by PBundles(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
If thats the argument why use the calendar, why use most inventions that were created by atheist. Guy has too much time on his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by iamnlia(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
I asked my mama when I was small why Jesus Birthday was slated on December 25, and said it was used to defeat pagan gods and show the power of god on that day.

I'm shaking my head rn

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by DaBillionnaire: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2017
dunkem21:
grin
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ ∆
iamnlia:
J
Richkid97:
shocked
emmyquan:
shocked
dunkem21:
grin

so this what you do on Nairaland, eh?

btw, Every individual should know that Christmas is baseless, not my opinion, but the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Standardcosting(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2017
This moderator is becoming overbearing.

You deleted my post even when I haven't done anything or said anything wrong!

Your actions won't stop the religion!

That's the worst you can do

A minority will forever be a minority.

Either in Nigeria or in the world!

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Horlufemi(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2017
RedArrow:
Why do you want to know the exact day Christ was given birth to?

If we adopt a day generally acceptable to majority of Christians on Earth to celebrate him, how does that translate to paganism?

If you chose any other to celebrate him, many/few would still have reservations about it.

Christ was given birth to more than 2000 years ago and you are so particular about the exact day and month, do you even know the exact date your ground father was given birth to not to talk of your great ground father and beyond.

Christ is the Reason for the Season, if he hasn't asked us to celebrate it it has he told us not to?

Quote Bible, Stop Assertions!

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri by Originality007: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Nairalanders you are invite to Apostolic Faith Church, Christmas Concert, @Anthony Camp ground, Lagos State. Come and you will blessed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.