Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Want To Start Smoking Weed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Start Smoking Weed (1356 Views)

Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Dainy1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
See question. Go ahead please
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
mydadsboy:
Lol it's funny how people condemn marijuana forgetting that it is legal in saner climes and alot healthier than tobacco or even alcohol.
Perhaps I'd advice them to hang around intellectuals who use THC, trust me you'd have a change of perspective and see better.
To the OP, you're just about to enter enjoyment phase two of your marriage grin but watch your dose.
It is legal and less destructive does not mean it is without it's own serious consequences. Remember, anything that alters the state of the human mind comes with it's own consequences.

Just like tobacco smoking, there are those who smoked way into their 100s and did not suffer a single complication, and then there are those who only smoked a couple of years, only to die from lung cancer. Our minds are not built exactly the same. Some people may, after smoking their first joint, completely lose their shit as a result, while others can smoke for a while before their mind experiences a crash of similar or even more serious sort.
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by bogdaddy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Go collect form from Naira Marley, our MARLIANS President . Thank you
JulieJules:
Just like the heading states, I want to start doing it with hubby. Married for 6 years with 3 kids. In my late 20s, him, late 30s.

He doesn't give me head ache, no troubles at all, smooth sailing marriage. And it's all thanks to weed. I've noticed he always have a bright mood after taking weed, can joke a lot, play with the kids, take care of me, cook, sex etc. Everything great. I want to graduate from wrapping for him to start taking mine. He's indifferent about my decision though. I just want to know if I can actually stop when I want to.

(Matured Responses please, that's why I'm in the family section)

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Go And Look For Job" Angry Wife Serves Her Husband Empty Plate (video) / I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) / Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.