Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) (4120 Views)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria / Bbnaija Erica's Gofundme Campaign Hit 10 Million Naira (photos, Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Na dem know jawee,na agbo me I wan sell
Re: Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Not upto laycons 85 million though.

If you are among people that contributed you WASTED your money. Money you could give to millions of homeless beggers in Nigeria or your family member is what you donated to lady that's not top 5 Nigeria people's choice.
I wonder oh, some nigerians are just foolish for my liking

money that I would have donated to orphanage homes.
Re: Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) by bethelofficial: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Get perfect indoor decor with Artificial Foxtail Plant

Re: Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) by Bimiafashion(f): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2020
egopersonified:
Hope you guys know there are people whose money will be refunded back to them. Some people borrowed them money to inflate figures to encourage others to give. It's just like those people that seat in a bus and when it is getting full, they alight for the real passengers to enter the bus. And she is getting a percentage not all of the money.
Really?
Re: Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) by Ebuka78: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Coldie:
Congrats to her.

I don't blame her for what happened that day, she was high as fvck

You don't blame her... really?

Same person that told Laycon to touch her and face disqualification when the whole drama was going on.

You people don't wanna say the truth. Even if it's for once.
Re: Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I wonder oh, some nigerians are just foolish for my liking

money that I would have donated to orphanage homes.
well done wise Russian
Re: Erica's GoFundMe Campaign Ends With A Total Donation Of N33m (Photo) by Liposure: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Misplaced priorities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna and her Boyfriend ASAP Rocky Spotted at Wizkid's Show in Los Angeles / A Celebration Of Afro-latina Beauty In Latina Magazine / List Of Naija Musicians That Copied Foreign Musicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.