Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) (74493 Views)

Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by blackbriar: 4:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Ausrichie:

They aren't Lily livered suicide is deeply rooted in their culture, ever heard of harakiri or seppuku.

That was for samurai s
Not the general populace
Seppuku is more like redemption from shame
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Phyde: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Angelnath:

you can get it on tfpdl(.)com or netnaija. The name is "the forest(2013)"
thanks
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by ceaser: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2020
So I had to go see the movie that is scripted after this Aokigahara forest. Name of the movie is "The forest (2016)".

I just didn't like the ending where the twins had to.be swapped, one eventually ending up dead.

Lemme go and see another movie (though I've seen the movie before but I need a refresh) also prompted by this NL topic - 47 Ronin (2013).

Sources of movies: fztvmovies dot com
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by peacefull(f): 4:37am On Oct 08, 2020
temitope23:

Only asking her to come confirm how true this is.
Do you think I have a malicious intent behind mentioning her?

Oga temitope23!
I'm so sorry for late reply.

This forest is famous.
Some place like cliff, waterfall etc in another prefecture also famous about suicide.

No mobile, can't use compass etc is not true.
That is gossip. Even many Japanese believe it.

I had read before about Japan self defence force and US military use this forest for training.

This forest is not just suicide forest.
Tourist spot!
There have pathway. Walking inside nature.
But of course! forest is forest.
If missing way is danger like any other forest, mountain etc.
Not because this forest is suicide forest.

Sadly, some peoples visit there like haunted place.
That's not good. Very bad.
One American guy went to there and saw dead body.
I think YouTuber?
That made many Japanese to feel bad or angry.
No matter how that person died.
Anybody shouldn't disrespect someone's death.

And one of Aum Shinrikyo(Japanese cult group) place was very close to this forest.
I think same area or along this forest.
I forgot about details.
But I'm sure that Aum place was around this forest.

I think this forest is really famous about suicide more than beautiful nature.
Very sad.
I hope one day, this forest will famous about beautiful nature more than image of suicide!

3 Likes

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by temitope23(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
peacefull:

Oga temitope23!
I'm so sorry for late reply.

This forest is famous.
Some place like cliff, waterfall etc in another prefecture also famous about suicide.

No mobile, can't use compass etc is not true.
That is gossip. Even many Japanese believe it.

I had read before about Japan self defence force and US military use this forest for training.

This forest is not just suicide forest.
Tourist spot!
There have pathway. Walking inside nature.
But of course! forest is forest.
If missing way is danger like any other forest, mountain etc.
Not because this forest is suicide forest.

Sadly, some peoples visit there like haunted place.
That's not good. Very bad.
One American guy went to there and saw dead body.
I think YouTuber?
That made many Japanese to feel bad or angry.
No matter how that person died.
Anybody shouldn't disrespect someone's death.

And one of Aum Shinrikyo(Japanese cult group) place was very close to this forest.
I think same area or along this forest.
I forgot about details.
But I'm sure that Aum place was around this forest.

I think this forest is really famous about suicide more than beautiful nature.
Very sad.
I hope one day, this forest will famous about beautiful nature more than image of suicide!

Thanks peacefull for the clarification. Been a while since you were here. How have you been? I've been checking each day to see if you've written anything in your diary. I was happy to see you've done that today.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by peacefull(f): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
temitope23:

Thanks peacefull for the clarification. Been a while since you were here. How have you been? I've been checking each day to see if you've written anything in your diary. I was happy to see you've done that today.

Thank you so much!
I really appreciate you Oga!!
I'm gonna continue to write my diary again!

I couldn't even log in this website because of about my uncle.
I lost him not up to 2weeks.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by temitope23(m): 3:05am On Oct 09, 2020
peacefull:

Thank you so much!
I really appreciate you Oga!!
I'm gonna continue to write my diary again!

I couldn't even log in this website because of about my uncle.
I lost him not up to 2weeks.

So sorry to hear this.
Accept my condolences.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by peacefull(f): 4:07am On Oct 09, 2020
temitope23:

So sorry to hear this.
Accept my condolences.

Thank you so much!
I really really appreciate you!!
I will be fine smiley
Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
LadySarah:

What's the naMe and where did you get it?

https://movies123.pics/movie/the-forest/lgrOKJZ8/5yP4MV5m-watch-free.html

The Forest(A 2016 movie)
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Nazgul: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rocktation:

Why should she confirm it, though? Is she the minister of suicide management?
Hi, I've been following you for a while now. I'll like to know more about you, beging a relationship with you, and hopefully, marry you. Please reply. Thanks
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by okrikaboi: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Slawormiir please I need your help to register on WeChat bro please help a real niggar to bomb China. Pm me I want to us to talk on WhatsApp. I'm a real niggar o
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by PolymathDave(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
The time is fulfilled, the Kingdom is at hand, change your hearts and lives and believe the good news.
That if you confess your sins, forsake them and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, you shall be saved.
Saved from the everlasting fire that is the just sentence for sinners, and receive His free gift which is eternal life.
For this is what the word of God says to you this day!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God be with you.
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please i wi like to speak with u.theres a country i would lije to visit on vacatuonquote author=Explorers post=94606487]Northwest of the majestic Mount Fuji is the sprawling 13.5 square miles of Aokigahara, a forest so thick with foliage that it's known as the Sea of Trees.

People have chosen this place, notoriously called The Suicide Forest, as the setting for their final moments, walking in with no intention of ever walking back out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5499373/amp/Haunting-images-inside-Japans-suicide-forest.html[/quote]
Re: Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
something doesn't just seem right with the Japanese society, hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.