Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68180 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by chatinent: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Racism everywhere!
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Onesand4all: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

"We all know the truth". Go back to school bro,at your age you can't speak correct English.

Thank You prof.

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Kennyswag: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
African americans dont care about africans lol. but foolish africans will carry them for head hahahaha
Africans are fools na.. grin grin grin grin grin
All the so called blacks in the Americas hate africans, but foolish africans go carry their matter for head..
Fools once again grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ComeAndobo: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Who is the racist between Trump and Biden?

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

The Blacks are now getting wiser

Rubbish talk. Who mentioned Biden. Get out with your whataboutism. She kept saying "My President.. we americans" dude they won't even refer to her as a first class citizen in the USA where she is.

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
talktrue1234:
She's trying hard to be relevant, nonsense, she is rritatingly dumb.

When Nigeria is 100 time Worst

6 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by InvertedHammer: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Who is the racist between Trump and Biden?

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

The Blacks are now getting wiser
/
In the world where Bidden is more of a racist than Trump is definitely inhabited by ignorant, brainwashed Africans. It is nothing new.

This is Bidden in 1986 grilling the US Secretary of State about US policy on apartheid. He was not running for US President. So it was not a campaign speech:
(Watch and be informed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

Name one African leader in position of power that has spoken this passionately against white supremacy against Africans/Blacks.
Little kids of miseducation will watch recent spin videos of Republicans and try to pass off propaganda as a statement of facts.

/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
chimafirst:
this girl is so dumb first of all her ancestors that she was even talking about were black slaves that were taken to America and were maltreated for the most part of their lives, secondly she could as well trace her roots and realize dat she's probably also a Nigerian, thirdly in America that she is she black so she's considered a minority I mean she's not even a first class citizen of her so called america I swear if she was white I will still be mad at her but not this mad, finally I'm so sure that Donald Trump and most Republicans does not give 2 bleeps abt her.

You're a sadist. Blacks are exiting Democrat party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNKKuwfR10

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by talktrue1234: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Really?just get the message .NIGERIA IS TRASH

Well yes Nigeria may not be where it's supposed to be, but tell me do you sleep in a hut just as she said? She's just a fool who never read by herself before, she is saying trash she grew up hearing from white supremacists. The truth is that girl won't treat anyone from Africa in a respectable way, she has been programmed to think everyone from Africa are not relevant.

She's a fool

14 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
I love that girl!! Stupid Nigerians will run away from their country because it is shit and will then be criticising the country that gave them a chance at a better life... why dont they stay at home and fix their own country. Meanwhile the morons over here will be worrying themselves over Trump and electing crooks, looters and bufffons to run their country, as if Trump is the one that will fix their roads, educate their children, provide jobs and end SARS brutality.

Africans are effed up people. When you hear of a Nigerian doing well, he is usually abroad.

14 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by AdemolaA2: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

It would have made a lot of sense if America was that passionate about her.

I shake my head for her .. someone who’s lost and doesn’t have a root talking passionately supporting white Supremacy . Only time will tell when she would come begging to be identified as African after she and her lost relatives are kicked out of America .

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by talktrue1234: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
NIGilliterate:

When Nigeria is 100 time Worst

Think about what she's saying you will know if Nigeria is even better she's won't know and she will still say this trash

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
talktrue1234:

Well yes Nigeria may not be where it's supposed to be, but tell me do you sleep in a hut just as she said? She's just a fool who never read by herself before, she is saying trash she grew up hearing from white supremacists. The truth is that girl won't treat anyone from Africa in a respectable way, she has been programmed to think everyone from Africa are not relevant.

She's a fool

why should she, have Africans conducted their affairs in a way that deserves respect? Name one functioning Black African country!

You dont demand respect, you earn it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
King44:
When I say face your country some idiots would be shouting black lives matters as if Nigeria is US

Our government is killing us but we won't do #NigerianLivesMatters but when it comes to another man's headache we all hold our heads

Idiotic set of people

It is known as illiterate set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by CHoccolaTE: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
African americans dont care about africans lol. but foolish africans will carry them for head hahahaha

Honestly, many of them see Africans as nothing, just listen to her tone and the things she is saying, Africans live in mud huts? With dirt floors?
Eat cold porridge?
Left to black Americans they will display as much racism that white people show to Africans.

16 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Reptyle(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
As hurtful as it is to hear a black American speak so condescendingly about her motherland, I will have to say it serves that driver right.

I wish Nigerians were this passionate and patriotic about their country.

An average American might not like Trump or his policies. But you dare not talk smack about their country. They know that Presidents will come and go but the land will remain for generations to come so they will not stand foe anyone denigrating their land.

For us Nigerians we take delight in joining foreigners to bash and rubbish our country. This silly Nigerian uber guy probably thought Americans are like we Nigerians.

13 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:
So he doesn't like Trump and so what? Your president who can't denounce white supremacists on live TV.
You have to feel sorry for these black Americans.
Your president who can't even bring himself to say black lives matter!
The girl is a relic of a lost age. Imagine her calling one of the best presidents america had got, in person of Obama the worst president cheesy . The smell of slavery could obviously still be felt all over her. Her root is africa yet she's spewing bunkum about the continent. She ain't see nothing yet. Make trump enter the second time, she go vomit all the trash she had just swallowed. Nigeria is always their problem, dunno why grin. Naxo I enter yankee 2 years ago and one lady in a coffee shop asked me, are you from Nigeria? I was actually on the way to my hotel after my arrival in America but wanted to take a cup of coffee first cos of the biting cold. Naija na their husband. Even their government is scared when Nigeria coughs. If we come up with any policy which is anti America in nature, the next thing is sanction. Wetin nah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

I have absolutely no time for any idiotic arguments. If you think Biden is a racist fine. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

If you don't reside in the US, you shouldn't be passing comments on their affairs.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by King44(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
NIGilliterate:

It is known as illiterate set of people
some illiterates are more sensible than the literates.

So it would be nice to call them bunch of idiots because they lack sense, no common sense.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by VirginSearcher(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Buhari has finished the image of this country., it has never been this bad before cry

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by falopey: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
I’m in America. But always claim I’m from Sierra Leone because of people like this Uber driver cry see as the girl roast Nigeria finish

7 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
chimafirst:
this girl is so dumb first of all her ancestors that she was even talking about were black slaves that were taken to America and were maltreated for the most part of their lives, secondly she could as well trace her roots and realize dat she's probably also a Nigerian, thirdly in America that she is she black so she's considered a minority I mean she's not even a first class citizen of her so called america I swear if she was white I will still be mad at her but not this mad, finally I'm so sure that Donald Trump and most Republicans does not give 2 bleeps abt her.

Fix Nigeria before you even talk about America

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by OpinionCounts(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Reptyle:
As hurtful as it is to hear a black American speak so condescendingly about her motherland, I will have to say it serves that driver right.

I wish Nigerians were this passionate and patriotic about their country.

An average American might not like Trump or his policies. But you dare not talk smack about their country. They know that Presidents will come and go but the land will remain for generations to come so they will not stand foe anyone denigrating their land.

For us Nigerians we take delight in joining foreigners to bash and rubbish our country. This silly Nigerian uber guy probably thought Americans are like we Nigerians.

Guy, love is symbiotic....it is a mutual feeling of affection between two or more parties...it is not parasitic or poisonous...you do not love baselessly, otherwise you can also go ahead and love Shekau of bokoharam.... you do not love something that hates you or that does not give a hoot about your existence... you cannot force love on someone, you earn people's love (except you are a fan of sycophantic love).

I get pissed of hearing people comparing Nigerians love for their country to Americans love for their country.....bro, let the American government treat it's citizens the way the nigerian government treats it's citizens and let us see if their will still be a single American citizen with love for their country ( though except the few that will be benefitting from the evil just like we have them presently in Nigeria)

Let me tell you why that lady will love her country regardless who is the president.....

1) if she picks her phone and calls for an ambulance even by 2am in a medical emergency, in less than 5mins an ambulance will be in her home ( and she does not need to be living in lekki, asokoro, or be a senators child to enjoy this).

2) if she dials 911 in the case of a security emergency, the police will be in her house in minutes without asking her to pay for there fuel

3) if she calls fire service if her property is on fire, the fire service will be in her house within minutes without telling her there is no water in their truck.

4) she has probably never experienced 1hour of power failure her entire life (except their was a natural disaster)

5) she has good running water in her house provided by the government.

6) her schools and hospitals are very standard, all provided by the government ( and I don't mean private big men schools/hospitals oo, I mean government public schools).

7) she has access to social welfare grants provided by the government.

Etc etc....the list is endless..

Tell me, who will not love someone that looks out for him in this manner?

Hope you got the relief materials your so called lovely country gave you during this hard times of pandemic after they claimed to have spent over 45billion on relief materials to assist people....go and find out how the American government took care of it's people during same period, up to the point of even mailing pay checks to their houses free.

My guy, that Nigerians even still regard themself as Nigerians after all the evil the government does to them is enough show of country love...please don't insult the sensibility of Nigerians again....they have suffered and endured enough.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by twosquare(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin cheesy
EVILFOREST:

That's how BLACK AMERICANS talk.
Their MOUTHS and LIPS run on Solar Panel
They are always charged with energy and words.
They are never CALM. grin grin grin grin.
They make 1000 words in 10 seconds. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eriokanmi:
The girl is a relic of a lost age. Imagine her calling one of the best presidents america had got, in person of Obama the worst president cheesy . The smell of slavery could obviously still be felt all over her. Her root is africa yet she's spewing bunkum about the continent. She ain't see nothing yet. Make trump enter the second time, she go vomit all the trash she had just swallowed. Nigeria is always their problem, dunno why grin. Naxo I enter yankee 2 years ago and one lady in a coffee shop asked me, are you from Nigeria? I was actually on the way to my hotel after my arrival in America but wanted to take a cup of coffee first cos of the biting cold. Naija na their husband. Even their government is scared when Nigeria coughs. If we come up with any policy which is anti America in nature, the next thing is sanction. Wetin nah

Unfortunately there are many of them like her in the USA. They lack basic knowledge of their own history. It is absolutely true that the oppressed often end up trying to be like their oppressors.

8 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by CHoccolaTE: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
chimafirst:

Well said, she spoke some painful truths about Nigeria but I hated her condescending tone, she as a black American woman is exposed to different forms of blatant racism and discrimination and sexism and even malcolm x said it that black women in America are the most disrespected people but here she is feeling pompous and full of pride defending America and making ignorant generalizations about Africans.

She is just a stupid fat fool trying to feel superior to Africans so she can feel better about her disrespected minority status as an American

6 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by duality(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:
So he doesn't like Trump and so what? Your president who can't denounce white supremacists on live TV.
You have to feel sorry for these black Americans.
Your president who can't even bring himself to say black lives matter!

What is white supremacists.

The destruction I saw in America in the last five months where done by whites supremacists?

8 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
talktrue1234:

She's a fool

Stop fooling yourself. NIGERIA IS TRASH AND WE ALL KNOW

8 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
In the world where Bidden is more of a racist than Trump is definitely inhabited by ignorant, brainwashed Africans. It is nothing new.

This is Bidden in 1986 grilling the US Secretary of State about US policy on apartheid. He was not running for US President. So it was not a campaign speech:
(Watch and be informed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

Name one African leader in position of power that has spoken this passionately against white supremacy against Africans/Blacks.
Little kids of miseducation will watch recent spin videos of Republicans and try to pass off propaganda as a statement of facts.

/

Back in 2017, Joe Biden used the term “roaches” to describe black children. The term “roach” is an offensive term used to describe African-Americans since the first cockroaches arrived in America on slave ships. To quote Biden, “I got a lot, I got hairy legs that, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap”. Joe Biden’s racism can not be ignored.

Back in 2006, Joe Biden stereotyped all American Indians as working at either 7/11 or Dunkin’ Donuts. Biden stated “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking”. Biden has a history of mocking Indian Americans. While he was Vice President, Biden broke into an Indian accent while describing call centers. This, however, should not come as a surprise when one understands Biden’s true beliefs.

In one of Biden’s most racist statements, Biden stated back in 2007 that former President Barack Obama was special because he is the first African-American that is “bright and clean”. To fully quote Biden, “You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man”. Joe Biden’s racism can’t even spare his employer.

8 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Sleekfingers: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good. Some Nigerians dont mind their business. Poverty capital of the world..

Instead of them to call for the release of some nigeria in prison in china, phillipine, brazil,singapore, uae, thailand...remember during my visit to china. A chinese lady told me that there are thousands of nigerians languishing in prison. Some of them were executed secretly, some are sent to isolated prison camp...using them as slaves...those that were sent to that will never come out alive. But no one is talking about it....nigeria cant tell me that they are not aware......

Na for some idiot nigerians go carry thrump and usa matter for head like gala

10 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Blankstare(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
The Akata is stupid

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
King44:
some illiterates are more sensible than the literates.

So it would be nice to call them bunch of idiots because they lack sense, no common sense.

I prefer using the word stupid and illiterate on them. Because admittedly you use this word automatically people no it in Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.